Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular Dragon Breeds: A Public Survey
Hello. I am data-collecting for a variety of art-related reasons (skins, adoptables, portraits, etc.) and would like to get the general Flight Rising public's opinion on what your favorite breeds of dragon are.

Due to the number of available breeds, I think it will be safe to allow people to choose three dragons each, with a rating system of 'most/first favorite', 'secondary favorite' and 'third favorite'.

Below is my SurveyMonkey 'poll' of sorts. Check it/take it at your leisure.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9CK2NZK

An additional question, however it would be easier to ask here:

Do you want to see skins, accents, adopts, or portraits?

For skins and accents: What sort of themes/things would you like to see done and present in a skin or an accent?

Please take the survey to answer the breed question.

Feel free to PM, comment on my profile or comment here to answer the skin/accent/adopt/portraits question(s). :)
Hello. I am data-collecting for a variety of art-related reasons (skins, adoptables, portraits, etc.) and would like to get the general Flight Rising public's opinion on what your favorite breeds of dragon are.

Due to the number of available breeds, I think it will be safe to allow people to choose three dragons each, with a rating system of 'most/first favorite', 'secondary favorite' and 'third favorite'.

Below is my SurveyMonkey 'poll' of sorts. Check it/take it at your leisure.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9CK2NZK

An additional question, however it would be easier to ask here:

Do you want to see skins, accents, adopts, or portraits?

For skins and accents: What sort of themes/things would you like to see done and present in a skin or an accent?

Please take the survey to answer the breed question.

Feel free to PM, comment on my profile or comment here to answer the skin/accent/adopt/portraits question(s). :)
e7KkoXh.png
I took the survey! Also I'd like to see adopts!
I took the survey! Also I'd like to see adopts!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
took the survey! accents, adopts, and portraits currently interest me the most
took the survey! accents, adopts, and portraits currently interest me the most
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
i took it *default dancing *
i took it *default dancing *
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
I like accents (shows the dragon underneath, more customization) and adopts (I have a pretty good idea of what the art will turn out to look like because it's more standardized).
I like accents (shows the dragon underneath, more customization) and adopts (I have a pretty good idea of what the art will turn out to look like because it's more standardized).
I took that there survey!
Also, I like accents and adopts!
I took that there survey!
Also, I like accents and adopts!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
I took the survey~! I tend to like portraits, adopts, and accents/skincents (seeing the dragon beneath adds a bit of diversity versus near-exact clones of a dragons with slightly different eyes). As for what I like to see in an accent, it really depends on the dragon. Some, like my boy Mayonakahoshi, have their skins/accents for lore reasons more than actual appearance. Others, like my boy Mizuki, simply look stunning in the accent/skincent, and I'll just have to write their lore around it if need be.

I will say Faes/Nocturnes holding things in their hands have become a little cheesy to me, though.
I took the survey~! I tend to like portraits, adopts, and accents/skincents (seeing the dragon beneath adds a bit of diversity versus near-exact clones of a dragons with slightly different eyes). As for what I like to see in an accent, it really depends on the dragon. Some, like my boy Mayonakahoshi, have their skins/accents for lore reasons more than actual appearance. Others, like my boy Mizuki, simply look stunning in the accent/skincent, and I'll just have to write their lore around it if need be.

I will say Faes/Nocturnes holding things in their hands have become a little cheesy to me, though.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Took the survey! :) I love portraits. As for accents, I love anything galaxy or floral themed, but I'd probably be too broke to buy anything like that.
Took the survey! :) I love portraits. As for accents, I love anything galaxy or floral themed, but I'd probably be too broke to buy anything like that.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Most interested in accents--nature themed, especially fae
Most interested in accents--nature themed, especially fae
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg