Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | tips to level up?
ive been having such a hard time to level up in the coliseum.. my 3 dragons are still lv10 and the enemies from the scorched forest r beating me up so hard, when it said it was for lvl 8 something dragons
is leveling up supposed to be this difficult? ive been trying to level up in the forest one but it doesnt give me any exp so i had to move on, my dragons only survive 3 turns then i have to come out and in again
ive read a guide and ive been leveling the atk speed hp and stuff as it says, ive took a look at the items u need and i have some of the cheaper ones.. but eliminate is too expensive and i cant seem to get any eliminate drops!! (battled abt 500 turns just today)
is there any easier way to lvl up or items that can substitute eliminate? ive looked if exp potions exist but i cant seem to find anything
if someone could give me a hand at understanding this id be glad (:
ive been having such a hard time to level up in the coliseum.. my 3 dragons are still lv10 and the enemies from the scorched forest r beating me up so hard, when it said it was for lvl 8 something dragons
is leveling up supposed to be this difficult? ive been trying to level up in the forest one but it doesnt give me any exp so i had to move on, my dragons only survive 3 turns then i have to come out and in again
ive read a guide and ive been leveling the atk speed hp and stuff as it says, ive took a look at the items u need and i have some of the cheaper ones.. but eliminate is too expensive and i cant seem to get any eliminate drops!! (battled abt 500 turns just today)
is there any easier way to lvl up or items that can substitute eliminate? ive looked if exp potions exist but i cant seem to find anything
if someone could give me a hand at understanding this id be glad (:
@menhera try this build- it doesn't use eliminate.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190#post_2217190
@menhera try this build- it doesn't use eliminate.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190#post_2217190
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@menhera
How do you have points distributed? the current Version of the Coliseum does not work with balanced builds. The following guides can walk you through leveling fairly quickly.
How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
[GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!

The first has it broken down venue by venue but requires eliminate, while the second one is not as in depth, but is cheaper as it doesn't require an eliminate.
@menhera
How do you have points distributed? the current Version of the Coliseum does not work with balanced builds. The following guides can walk you through leveling fairly quickly.
How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
[GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!

The first has it broken down venue by venue but requires eliminate, while the second one is not as in depth, but is cheaper as it doesn't require an eliminate.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@menhera Hey, I've absolutely been there. The difficulty curve in the Scorched Forest is brutal on everyone just starting out. The Coliseum got a lot easier when I realized there's no shame in refreshing; even the best builds do require refreshing the page when things turn sour, since the current system rewards a glass cannon far better than a tank.

Leveling is difficult unless you have an L25 to start with, and even then it can be a drag. A Mire Flyer is currently the best build for leveling dragons, but I'm guessing you've already seen it. The good news is that there are resources to make things easier!

Being a fellow Plague member, I can point you to The Battle Pit, where you can buy an Eliminate for far cheaper than the Auction House prices. I can also recommend checking Rent-a-Pleg, where you can temporarily rent an L25 dragon in order to level your own. It should go without saying, but please be honest and fair with these services!

If you'd rather not bother with an Eliminate unless it drops, the Sedona Build mentioned above is quite popular! Eliminate is indeed rare and expensive; I've been lucky and received several as gifts, but I can also attest to the moneymaking potential for the Mire Flyer build. I've made over 1mil Treasure within two weeks by training and exalting fodder! You can use the same build in the Ghostlight Ruins, which can even drop another Eliminate!
@menhera Hey, I've absolutely been there. The difficulty curve in the Scorched Forest is brutal on everyone just starting out. The Coliseum got a lot easier when I realized there's no shame in refreshing; even the best builds do require refreshing the page when things turn sour, since the current system rewards a glass cannon far better than a tank.

Leveling is difficult unless you have an L25 to start with, and even then it can be a drag. A Mire Flyer is currently the best build for leveling dragons, but I'm guessing you've already seen it. The good news is that there are resources to make things easier!

Being a fellow Plague member, I can point you to The Battle Pit, where you can buy an Eliminate for far cheaper than the Auction House prices. I can also recommend checking Rent-a-Pleg, where you can temporarily rent an L25 dragon in order to level your own. It should go without saying, but please be honest and fair with these services!

If you'd rather not bother with an Eliminate unless it drops, the Sedona Build mentioned above is quite popular! Eliminate is indeed rare and expensive; I've been lucky and received several as gifts, but I can also attest to the moneymaking potential for the Mire Flyer build. I've made over 1mil Treasure within two weeks by training and exalting fodder! You can use the same build in the Ghostlight Ruins, which can even drop another Eliminate!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@shinyumbreon @anourou
thanks! i gave it a read and i think ill go for that if i cant get any eliminates drops soon ..

@nightmarejudge
thank you so much aswell.. i didnt know we had these services !! i will try to rent a dragon so i can level up mine then i can grind by myself ^-^ thats very useful thanks so much!
@shinyumbreon @anourou
thanks! i gave it a read and i think ill go for that if i cant get any eliminates drops soon ..

@nightmarejudge
thank you so much aswell.. i didnt know we had these services !! i will try to rent a dragon so i can level up mine then i can grind by myself ^-^ thats very useful thanks so much!