Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bugs?
For some reason I cant seem to get any more of the achievements (I tried to get "Checkmate" and few others) is there a problem?
or am I just being stupid?
For some reason I cant seem to get any more of the achievements (I tried to get "Checkmate" and few others) is there a problem?
or am I just being stupid?
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
@aurocstorm all of the achievements are currently bugged and can take a while to register. Just keep the items in your hoard (not your vault) to ensure it registers as soon as possible
@aurocstorm all of the achievements are currently bugged and can take a while to register. Just keep the items in your hoard (not your vault) to ensure it registers as soon as possible
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@AuricStorm

hello ! ;v; i found this post that could explain some things?
@AuricStorm

hello ! ;v; i found this post that could explain some things?
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
I cannot get any of my pictures to load. all I have on my file is blank spaces and numbers. My account is Starflower. I can't seem to find my loading button either, or to figure out how to change the topic on the forum. I hope this is the right topic. This is certainly a bug. I contacted the administrators through "Contact Me", but I haven't heard back.

Thank You, and I beg anyone for help or suggestions.

Sincerely, Starflower

Please ping me to get my attention-that is one thing that is working-thanks
I cannot get any of my pictures to load. all I have on my file is blank spaces and numbers. My account is Starflower. I can't seem to find my loading button either, or to figure out how to change the topic on the forum. I hope this is the right topic. This is certainly a bug. I contacted the administrators through "Contact Me", but I haven't heard back.

Thank You, and I beg anyone for help or suggestions.

Sincerely, Starflower

Please ping me to get my attention-that is one thing that is working-thanks
aa_zps7097360a.png
Thank You, Administrators. I fought your response on my e-mail-I did everything you instructed and now it works! Thanks Again!

Skincerely, Starflower

PS-the new Topic button never showed up when the pics were gone. Now it does!
Thank You, Administrators. I fought your response on my e-mail-I did everything you instructed and now it works! Thanks Again!

Skincerely, Starflower

PS-the new Topic button never showed up when the pics were gone. Now it does!
aa_zps7097360a.png