Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug
1 2
There's a bug in ether this game or all of my family's devices. On some of the pages the whole screen just freezes, except for the advertisements and the back and home buttons. I AM SICK OF IT. Fix this A.S.A.P.
There's a bug in ether this game or all of my family's devices. On some of the pages the whole screen just freezes, except for the advertisements and the back and home buttons. I AM SICK OF IT. Fix this A.S.A.P.
@foreverett sounds like a bad ad, you could report it to the advertisement report thread and see if that's the issue

@foreverett sounds like a bad ad, you could report it to the advertisement report thread and see if that's the issue

giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@foreverett

I'm sure its connected to the latest bad ads reports we got. basically for the last week (or is it two weeks allready?) we have people that get redirectads (which are not supposed to hapen) which are also broken and give an error.

You should be save if you just install/enable an adblocker.
@foreverett

I'm sure its connected to the latest bad ads reports we got. basically for the last week (or is it two weeks allready?) we have people that get redirectads (which are not supposed to hapen) which are also broken and give an error.

You should be save if you just install/enable an adblocker.
I have the same issue. When I'm at coliseum or fairgrounds, the page suddenly freezes. I was about to defeat my first coliseum opponent in the forest thing, I swear i needed only one chance, and the page froze. I tried again, and this time it gave me 3 monsters.
I have the same issue. When I'm at coliseum or fairgrounds, the page suddenly freezes. I was about to defeat my first coliseum opponent in the forest thing, I swear i needed only one chance, and the page froze. I tried again, and this time it gave me 3 monsters.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
@foreverett Hello, When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912]Bug Reporting Guide[/url] in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following when you post, it would be a great help to the engineers: [list] [*]Date/Time when the bug was experienced [*]Reproducible steps [*]Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable) [*]System information [list] [*]Operating System and version [*]Browsers used and version [*]Device type [*]Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data [*]Antivirus program[/list] As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Vague "this doesn't work, go fix it!" doesn't really help any one. On a final note, FR is very strict about their ads. Redirects are never welcome. Please report any intrusive, inappropriate or malicious ads [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/27823]here[/url]. Thanks!
@foreverett

Hello,

When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the Bug Reporting Guide in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following when you post, it would be a great help to the engineers:
  • Date/Time when the bug was experienced
  • Reproducible steps
  • Dragon, Thread, Post, or Message ID number (where applicable)
  • System information
    • Operating System and version
    • Browsers used and version
    • Device type
    • Connection type: home, school, work, wireless, connected, mobile data
    • Antivirus program

As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Vague "this doesn't work, go fix it!" doesn't really help any one.

On a final note, FR is very strict about their ads. Redirects are never welcome. Please report any intrusive, inappropriate or malicious ads here.

Thanks!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Hey, I was playing tidal trouble and I had clicked off to to the auction house, by the time I had stopped playing the game I had around 5000kt but as soon as I clicked off it reverted back to what I had earlier, but when you go to the tidal troubles webpage it goes back to up 5000ish.

@ACWN

Hey, I was playing tidal trouble and I had clicked off to to the auction house, by the time I had stopped playing the game I had around 5000kt but as soon as I clicked off it reverted back to what I had earlier, but when you go to the tidal troubles webpage it goes back to up 5000ish.

@Greebin198
Please don't resurrect two year old threads, particularly when what you're asking is completely irrelevant to the thread topic. There's lots of information on how to report bugs stickied to the top of the forum, and also posting guidelines and rules for the forum.

Your particular issue has a lot of threads about it in bug reports already, but here's the answer:
The site is currently on two URLs - www and www1 - as the site is updated. It can take anywhere from a few seconds to 5+ minutes for information to get between the two, like treasure amount changes.

Essentially it's lag, not a bug.
@Greebin198
Please don't resurrect two year old threads, particularly when what you're asking is completely irrelevant to the thread topic. There's lots of information on how to report bugs stickied to the top of the forum, and also posting guidelines and rules for the forum.

Your particular issue has a lot of threads about it in bug reports already, but here's the answer:
The site is currently on two URLs - www and www1 - as the site is updated. It can take anywhere from a few seconds to 5+ minutes for information to get between the two, like treasure amount changes.

Essentially it's lag, not a bug.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Sometimes I have familiars in my Hoard, but they don't show up when I try to equip them on a dragon. First a Grouse Basilisk, now a Scorchpaw Prowler. However, I can brew them. Maybe it's time to get some muck!
Sometimes I have familiars in my Hoard, but they don't show up when I try to equip them on a dragon. First a Grouse Basilisk, now a Scorchpaw Prowler. However, I can brew them. Maybe it's time to get some muck!
Plz plz plz fix it soon!
Plz plz plz fix it soon!
1 2