Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Skins/Accents: Sorted by Breed
First I want to say thank you to everyone who works so hard to make FR an incredible place! <3

I've read the guidelines for suggestions, and looked through the suggestion compilation to make sure this suggestion wasn't already present, so my apologies if it has already been made.

It would be so wonderful if Skins and Accents could possibly be sorted by breed in lairs and vaults. Even without gender distinction, just being able to tab to the breed (the way we can distinguish food categories with that lovely drop down menu) would be so helpful and time-saving!

Thank you so much for your consideration, time and talent! ^_^
First I want to say thank you to everyone who works so hard to make FR an incredible place! <3

I've read the guidelines for suggestions, and looked through the suggestion compilation to make sure this suggestion wasn't already present, so my apologies if it has already been made.

It would be so wonderful if Skins and Accents could possibly be sorted by breed in lairs and vaults. Even without gender distinction, just being able to tab to the breed (the way we can distinguish food categories with that lovely drop down menu) would be so helpful and time-saving!

Thank you so much for your consideration, time and talent! ^_^
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
I was thinking about how useful this would be just today when I thought I lost a skin I was looking for >__<

Some sort of sorting for skins/accents would be great, I don't even care what kind (I guess breed would be standard, but also by type [festival, coliseum, etc] would be cool).
I was thinking about how useful this would be just today when I thought I lost a skin I was looking for >__<

Some sort of sorting for skins/accents would be great, I don't even care what kind (I guess breed would be standard, but also by type [festival, coliseum, etc] would be cool).
Support, I'd love some way to easily see how many I have for each breed
Support, I'd love some way to easily see how many I have for each breed
66MHIIb.png
Support, I'm not exactly rich in skins and accents, but this would be very helpful
Support, I'm not exactly rich in skins and accents, but this would be very helpful
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
Support. I can never find the one I want without going through my whole collection at least 3 times... :(
Support. I can never find the one I want without going through my whole collection at least 3 times... :(
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
All the support, as an admitted skin/accent hoarder.
All the support, as an admitted skin/accent hoarder.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
So much support! I have 7 pages of Skins and Accents... (Most of which are for sale-See Sig!) and it is so hard to find just what you are looking for, though in the interim I just look the Skin up in the AH and get the number which is how they are currently listed so that at least helps.

But to personally be able to see all of my Floof things at once would be wonderful!
So much support! I have 7 pages of Skins and Accents... (Most of which are for sale-See Sig!) and it is so hard to find just what you are looking for, though in the interim I just look the Skin up in the AH and get the number which is how they are currently listed so that at least helps.

But to personally be able to see all of my Floof things at once would be wonderful!
Stuff will one day go here.
Support!

I have nine pages of skins/accents, and I'm always frustrated trying to find out if I have a certain one.
Support!

I have nine pages of skins/accents, and I'm always frustrated trying to find out if I have a certain one.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif