Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FESTIVAL CHESTS [H] VARIOUS inc eggs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
need a skysong chest!
need a skysong chest!
@Gibson I got two skysongs chest for sale or trade if you're interested
@Gibson I got two skysongs chest for sale or trade if you're interested
h
@mibella i'm definitely interested in them, though mostly for trade. is there anything specific you're after? (also what do you value them at bc there's only one in the ah, and it's really crazily priced)
@mibella i'm definitely interested in them, though mostly for trade. is there anything specific you're after? (also what do you value them at bc there's only one in the ah, and it's really crazily priced)
@Gibson Well, I can do a price of 200k for the two or two unhatched egg (any but Ice, earth or nature) for them?
@Gibson Well, I can do a price of 200k for the two or two unhatched egg (any but Ice, earth or nature) for them?
h
@mibella hey there. sorry for the delay.

that still feels a little high to me, so idk if you'd be interested in anything else from my list in place of one of the eggs? (to note: i've got fire, water, plague, and lightning eggs spare rn) i'm still interested in doing a deal though, so if that doesn't work, i can see what else i can offer.
@mibella hey there. sorry for the delay.

that still feels a little high to me, so idk if you'd be interested in anything else from my list in place of one of the eggs? (to note: i've got fire, water, plague, and lightning eggs spare rn) i'm still interested in doing a deal though, so if that doesn't work, i can see what else i can offer.
@Gibson The problem is that I'm only interested in eggs currently :/ Maybe the fire egg + 50k?
@Gibson The problem is that I'm only interested in eggs currently :/ Maybe the fire egg + 50k?
h
@mibella ahh, that's no problem. i'm actually really low on funds rn which is why i was looking mostly at trades. would you go for the two chests+30k for two eggs?
@mibella ahh, that's no problem. i'm actually really low on funds rn which is why i was looking mostly at trades. would you go for the two chests+30k for two eggs?
@Gibson Yes :3 I'm sending the two chests right now
@Gibson Yes :3 I'm sending the two chests right now
h
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39