Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FESTIVAL CHESTS [H] VARIOUS inc eggs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@kittyinapot sorry for the delay! i was at work. but sure, that works with me. feel free to send them over whenever you're around, and i'll send the snakes asap.
@kittyinapot sorry for the delay! i was at work. but sure, that works with me. feel free to send them over whenever you're around, and i'll send the snakes asap.
@Gibson How much are you looking for that alchemist's fez? c:
@Gibson How much are you looking for that alchemist's fez? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@feeshykette the cheapest in the ah is 19k, so 18k?
@feeshykette the cheapest in the ah is 19k, so 18k?
@Gibson Hmm, I think I'll pass for this time, but thanks nonetheless!
@Gibson Hmm, I think I'll pass for this time, but thanks nonetheless!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
i have the darkside chest
i have the darkside chest
ie02dhY.png
@xenoron is there anything in particular you're looking for in exchange?
@xenoron is there anything in particular you're looking for in exchange?
@Gibson I have a foolish chest, 32 pinecones, both pukasloths and a maren scout; would you be interested in any of those? :)
@Gibson I have a foolish chest, 32 pinecones, both pukasloths and a maren scout; would you be interested in any of those? :)
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes I'm definitely interested in all of it. is there anything on the first page you're after?
@nineeyes I'm definitely interested in all of it. is there anything on the first page you're after?
@Gibson Possibly the unhatched eggs, though if you happen to have any of the following genes I'd be more than happy to trade for them as well: Okapi, Speckle, Pearlcatcher Breedchange, Stripes, Clown, and Eye Spots ^^
@Gibson Possibly the unhatched eggs, though if you happen to have any of the following genes I'd be more than happy to trade for them as well: Okapi, Speckle, Pearlcatcher Breedchange, Stripes, Clown, and Eye Spots ^^
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes are you selling the venomscale as a bundle per chance?
@nineeyes are you selling the venomscale as a bundle per chance?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39