Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FESTIVAL CHESTS [H] VARIOUS inc eggs
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
a couple of new items added!
a couple of new items added!
@Gibson Hello! Do you still have some onyx cobras? Would you be interested in a 1:1 trade of a cobra for a [item=brush dodo]?
@Gibson

Hello! Do you still have some onyx cobras? Would you be interested in a 1:1 trade of a cobra for a Brush Dodo ?
@snafflewyrm yep, i still have some spare. so i'd be up for that trade!
@snafflewyrm yep, i still have some spare. so i'd be up for that trade!
@Gibson

Whoops, sorry about late reply, I'll send over the familiar now!
@Gibson

Whoops, sorry about late reply, I'll send over the familiar now!
@Gibson

Complete shot in the dark, but would you consider trading your Nephrite Chameleon for a couple of Gilded and Iron Treasure chests (I noticed you're trying to replenish your stock)?
@Gibson

Complete shot in the dark, but would you consider trading your Nephrite Chameleon for a couple of Gilded and Iron Treasure chests (I noticed you're trying to replenish your stock)?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz unfortunately, no. i'd only be selling the chests on, and i think the chameleon would be easier to sell. thanks anyway.
@twizz unfortunately, no. i'd only be selling the chests on, and i think the chameleon would be easier to sell. thanks anyway.
@Gibson

No problem! Thanks for the reply! ^_^
@Gibson

No problem! Thanks for the reply! ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Gibson I have a Twice-Dyed Cowl and a Darktouched Chimera. :3
@Gibson I have a Twice-Dyed Cowl and a Darktouched Chimera. :3
@creed is there anything you'd be looking at trading for them?
@creed is there anything you'd be looking at trading for them?
@Gibson

Would you consider a trade of a Corundum Chameleon for your Nephrite one? I got the pinkie from gathering but would prefer the other color.
@Gibson

Would you consider a trade of a Corundum Chameleon for your Nephrite one? I got the pinkie from gathering but would prefer the other color.
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39