Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FESTIVAL CHESTS [H] VARIOUS inc eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@gibson thank you but was looking for more one to one on things would be willing to go 10k more for the shadow but not 15
@gibson thank you but was looking for more one to one on things would be willing to go 10k more for the shadow but not 15
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@midnightlady05 alright, 10k works for me. send it all over and i'll send you the shadow egg
@midnightlady05 alright, 10k works for me. send it all over and i'll send you the shadow egg
more apparel added!
more apparel added!
@Gibson
-sidles up to you-
hello there... i see you have some eggs... could i perhaps interest you in a couple gilded chests in exchange?
@Gibson
-sidles up to you-
hello there... i see you have some eggs... could i perhaps interest you in a couple gilded chests in exchange?
@doragon i've had absolutely rubbish luck with all my gilded chests so far, so i may have to pass on that one. sorry. thanks for the offer though!
@doragon i've had absolutely rubbish luck with all my gilded chests so far, so i may have to pass on that one. sorry. thanks for the offer though!
@Gibson
ah darn. xD of course i've had rubbish luck with them too--that's why i always try to sell them. or trade them for eggs. heheh -fades back into the shadows-
@Gibson
ah darn. xD of course i've had rubbish luck with them too--that's why i always try to sell them. or trade them for eggs. heheh -fades back into the shadows-
crates added. plus a power pack

@gibson
crates added. plus a power pack

@gibson
@gibson Oh wow I'd want all that silversteampunk set and an egg or ambush but asldkhakj I'm broke and I'm not willing to part with a WC scroll just yet. ~.~ however I can get either a Circuit or Shimmer scroll
@gibson Oh wow I'd want all that silversteampunk set and an egg or ambush but asldkhakj I'm broke and I'm not willing to part with a WC scroll just yet. ~.~ however I can get either a Circuit or Shimmer scroll
@nivryo i'd definitely love to trade for a circuit scroll. it's only part of the silver steampunk set though, because i don't have the scarf or goggles (as far as i'm aware. i may have to doublecheck to see if one of my dragons have any equipped). do you have any preference on egg type though?
@nivryo i'd definitely love to trade for a circuit scroll. it's only part of the silver steampunk set though, because i don't have the scarf or goggles (as far as i'm aware. i may have to doublecheck to see if one of my dragons have any equipped). do you have any preference on egg type though?
@gibson No worries! I'm fine with just a part of it! and the egg, not much of a preference though I would have liked a shadow one but One of the three you have is perfectly fine!
@gibson No worries! I'm fine with just a part of it! and the egg, not much of a preference though I would have liked a shadow one but One of the three you have is perfectly fine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39