Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FESTIVAL CHESTS [H] VARIOUS inc eggs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Kizmetto I think you meant to ping @Gibson :)
@Kizmetto I think you meant to ping @Gibson :)
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes oh my bad i saw several pings to your name and..ahaha...ahha thanks;;
@nineeyes oh my bad i saw several pings to your name and..ahaha...ahha thanks;;
@Gibson Just to update you the chest and pinecones sold in the AH but I'm still happy to trade/sell the pukasloths and scout to you :)
@Gibson Just to update you the chest and pinecones sold in the AH but I'm still happy to trade/sell the pukasloths and scout to you :)
cP22QlS.png
sorry for the delay again guys. work got hectic.

@nineeyes i have an egg spare, but i don't actually have any of those genes.

@kizmetto it's not actually a complete set (i don't have the helmet yet), but i'm up for selling the rest in one go.
sorry for the delay again guys. work got hectic.

@nineeyes i have an egg spare, but i don't actually have any of those genes.

@kizmetto it's not actually a complete set (i don't have the helmet yet), but i'm up for selling the rest in one go.
@Gibson No problem, I actually sold everything though ^^;; I do have 48 pinecones now though, what type of egg is it? If you'd be interested I'd be happy to trade pinecones for an egg ^^
@Gibson No problem, I actually sold everything though ^^;; I do have 48 pinecones now though, what type of egg is it? If you'd be interested I'd be happy to trade pinecones for an egg ^^
cP22QlS.png
@nineeyes no problem. it's my fault for not checking in sooner. i've got a plague egg which is currently running at 63k. at the rate i'm taking cones, that'd be 28.8k, leaving 34.2k to cover? lmk if you're interested or not.
@nineeyes no problem. it's my fault for not checking in sooner. i've got a plague egg which is currently running at 63k. at the rate i'm taking cones, that'd be 28.8k, leaving 34.2k to cover? lmk if you're interested or not.
@Gibson I literally just got the notification that they sold at the same time I got your ping ._.; I'll let you know if I get more though XD Sorry!
@Gibson I literally just got the notification that they sold at the same time I got your ping ._.; I'll let you know if I get more though XD Sorry!
cP22QlS.png
@gibson thats fine! what would you sell me what you do have, at a bundled price? :)
@gibson thats fine! what would you sell me what you do have, at a bundled price? :)
@Gibson
What were you thinking for that WC scroll that's in the spotlight section? I have mostly gems, an extra Circus Mage chest, and some pinecones, plus some other random junk in my hoard.
@Gibson
What were you thinking for that WC scroll that's in the spotlight section? I have mostly gems, an extra Circus Mage chest, and some pinecones, plus some other random junk in my hoard.
@nineeyes no problem! thanks anyway

@kizmetto are you looking at a gem sale or treasure? (also, do you have anything on my wanted list? cause that'd drop the price even more)

@pangolinparade the scroll is running at around 2800g rn, and the chest is 100g. i take cones at a 1:600t for trade, so sticking with gems, that'd be 5cones:6gems. if you have anything else from my wanted list, let me know and i can take some more off the price/work out an offer.
@nineeyes no problem! thanks anyway

@kizmetto are you looking at a gem sale or treasure? (also, do you have anything on my wanted list? cause that'd drop the price even more)

@pangolinparade the scroll is running at around 2800g rn, and the chest is 100g. i take cones at a 1:600t for trade, so sticking with gems, that'd be 5cones:6gems. if you have anything else from my wanted list, let me know and i can take some more off the price/work out an offer.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39