Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FESTIVAL CHESTS [H] VARIOUS inc eggs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Gibson

I have an ice egg. Are you willing to trade it for the plague egg?
@Gibson

I have an ice egg. Are you willing to trade it for the plague egg?
3pKuUFX.png
@drasmir one for one?

@nyxis sure!
@drasmir one for one?

@nyxis sure!
@Gibson sorry for the delay. yes, 1:1 sounds good. I'll send her over now
@Gibson sorry for the delay. yes, 1:1 sounds good. I'll send her over now
@Gibson I have a raptorik warrior. Would you accept that in trade for the velvet floracat?
@Gibson I have a raptorik warrior. Would you accept that in trade for the velvet floracat?
@canis sure, that works with me.
@canis sure, that works with me.
@Gibson
Hi! Would you trade 2 frozen berry chests for your mottled, colorburst and mimic snakes?
@Gibson
Hi! Would you trade 2 frozen berry chests for your mottled, colorburst and mimic snakes?
@kittyinapot wow i completely missed your reply. sorry!

if you're still interested/have them, the chests are currently going for 40k each, and the snakes are 19k, 73k, and 13k respectively. so if you'd like the three, i'd ask for another 25k on top of it?
@kittyinapot wow i completely missed your reply. sorry!

if you're still interested/have them, the chests are currently going for 40k each, and the snakes are 19k, 73k, and 13k respectively. so if you'd like the three, i'd ask for another 25k on top of it?
@Gibson I have a snowsquall and icy coat chest; Could we trade for the boreal chest and I make up the rest in snows (133 snows)? It might mean a few extra minutes in the coli, though.
@Gibson I have a snowsquall and icy coat chest; Could we trade for the boreal chest and I make up the rest in snows (133 snows)? It might mean a few extra minutes in the coli, though.
@back2reality the crate? wow, i didn't realise it'd gotten so expensive. but sure! just lmk when you're set to go.
@back2reality the crate? wow, i didn't realise it'd gotten so expensive. but sure! just lmk when you're set to go.
@Gibson
Hey! So I don't need the mimic anymore, so how about the two chests + 10k for the mottled and colorburst?
@Gibson
Hey! So I don't need the mimic anymore, so how about the two chests + 10k for the mottled and colorburst?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39