Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~%Ondine's mystical nursery%~ !!NEW!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@cov - congratulations! You've won the auction for #4 for 50kt! please send over payment, and claim your new chimera!

@Oreo321 - congratulations! You've won the auction for #3 for 5kt! please send over payment, and claim your new chimera!
@cov - congratulations! You've won the auction for #4 for 50kt! please send over payment, and claim your new chimera!

@Oreo321 - congratulations! You've won the auction for #3 for 5kt! please send over payment, and claim your new chimera!
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine Yay, thank you again! Sending over payment now. ♥
@Ondine Yay, thank you again! Sending over payment now. ♥
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Ondine 5k for #5? :D
@Ondine 5k for #5? :D
@Ondine

May I bid 15k on #2?
@Ondine

May I bid 15k on #2?
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@Instinct @Caelthus - your bids have been placed good luck!
@Instinct @Caelthus - your bids have been placed good luck!
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine

How do we bid with items? Is it the worth of the item in the item shop?

Also I grabbed my boy, thank you!
@Ondine

How do we bid with items? Is it the worth of the item in the item shop?

Also I grabbed my boy, thank you!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc - Yeah, for now that's how that will work. I'm planning on putting a wish list somewhere that'll say what they're worth to use as payment. For now I'm just using the honor system, so if you want to use an item as payment just make sure to mention how much it's worth.
@Ragnaroc - Yeah, for now that's how that will work. I'm planning on putting a wish list somewhere that'll say what they're worth to use as payment. For now I'm just using the honor system, so if you want to use an item as payment just make sure to mention how much it's worth.
GbupNtW.png
@Caelthus - congratulations! You've won the auction for #5 for 5kt! please send over payment, and claim your new Foxflower!

@Instinct - congratulations! You've won the auction for #2 for 5kt! please send over payment, and claim your new Chimera!
@Caelthus - congratulations! You've won the auction for #5 for 5kt! please send over payment, and claim your new Foxflower!

@Instinct - congratulations! You've won the auction for #2 for 5kt! please send over payment, and claim your new Chimera!
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine
Can I be added to the general pinglist? c:
@Ondine
Can I be added to the general pinglist? c:
@Ondine

Cute stuff here! Could I bid for the first one for 5k? I'd like to be on the general pinglist too!
@Ondine

Cute stuff here! Could I bid for the first one for 5k? I'd like to be on the general pinglist too!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14