Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~%Ondine's mystical nursery%~ !!NEW!!
@Ondine

Why is there bidding? @_@ I will bid 1k for 5 and a Frostbite Hummingbird Familiar.
@Ondine

Why is there bidding? @_@ I will bid 1k for 5 and a Frostbite Hummingbird Familiar.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc - Oops, sorry! I'll make an acception for you since you wanted #5 before I implemented bidding. I added bidding to give people more chances to get the adoptable they wanted...and it's a little more exciting this way I think.

Go ahead and send over your payment #5 is yours :)
@Ragnaroc - Oops, sorry! I'll make an acception for you since you wanted #5 before I implemented bidding. I added bidding to give people more chances to get the adoptable they wanted...and it's a little more exciting this way I think.

Go ahead and send over your payment #5 is yours :)
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine

Okay! Oh man! I know I said this but I am SO happy this is getting more attention. ^_^ I will pick up when I get home about 10hours from now
@Ondine

Okay! Oh man! I know I said this but I am SO happy this is getting more attention. ^_^ I will pick up when I get home about 10hours from now
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@rooty- aww sorry man you were just 1 minute too late. Don't worry though there will be more new adoptables available soon! I can ping you if you want.
@rooty- aww sorry man you were just 1 minute too late. Don't worry though there will be more new adoptables available soon! I can ping you if you want.
GbupNtW.png
@Caelthus - You won the bid for #1! [img]http://i.imgur.com/6YHfxPa.png[/img]
@Caelthus - You won the bid for #1!

6YHfxPa.png
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine Dang I was taking too long with checking who the last bidder was.

Ping would be great! Or could I maaaybe order a custom one? I'd love to have one in a sort of dark sheep style (dark face, light wool/mane) with colors like this girl or this or this
@Ondine Dang I was taking too long with checking who the last bidder was.

Ping would be great! Or could I maaaybe order a custom one? I'd love to have one in a sort of dark sheep style (dark face, light wool/mane) with colors like this girl or this or this
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty - I'll think about a custom order! What would you want to offer for it?
@rooty - I'll think about a custom order! What would you want to offer for it?
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine Whatever is worth your time! Maybe 30kt or 40kt? Or more?
@Ondine Whatever is worth your time! Maybe 30kt or 40kt? Or more?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@Kuroida @Ragnaroc @AlfredFJones @Orbit @Geisha @Oreo321 @Nirwana @Hydrosphere @Cov @Yaldabaoth @Caelthus @Watson

New adoptable species are coming soon, please let me know if you'd like to be put on a separate ping list for a certain species. See the main post for previews!
@Kuroida @Ragnaroc @AlfredFJones @Orbit @Geisha @Oreo321 @Nirwana @Hydrosphere @Cov @Yaldabaoth @Caelthus @Watson

New adoptable species are coming soon, please let me know if you'd like to be put on a separate ping list for a certain species. See the main post for previews!
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine
Oh my gosh yeees they look adorable!
I'd like to be pinged for every species that you have c:
@Ondine
Oh my gosh yeees they look adorable!
I'd like to be pinged for every species that you have c:
Gammass.gif