Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1145 1146
@SuburbanSamurai thank you! that is helpful. Yeah I can submit as skin but if people pays me for accent then I need more gems and most likely they withdraw x) . Maybe put the info on faq?
@SuburbanSamurai thank you! that is helpful. Yeah I can submit as skin but if people pays me for accent then I need more gems and most likely they withdraw x) . Maybe put the info on faq?
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@suburbansamurai -

My accent's name looks like it was mixed up with someone else's!

Skin #7905

Current name: Winter Snowblossom
Correct name: Piebald Nocturne M

Thanks!
@suburbansamurai -

My accent's name looks like it was mixed up with someone else's!

Skin #7905

Current name: Winter Snowblossom
Correct name: Piebald Nocturne M

Thanks!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@DancingHare Fixed.
@DancingHare Fixed.
Custom Skin Order #9849 - Denied

I'm a little bit confused as to how/where this doesn't fit the parameters. Maybe I saved it wrong, but the note said that I didn't cooperate with the shadows/lines. I re-outlined my lines again to test it, and it appears to look the same, even if I start from scratch. Can you tell me where I went wrong? I'll try to re-save and upload my new version, in case this helps.

I'm a little bit confused as to how/where this doesn't fit the parameters. Maybe I saved it wrong, but the note said that I didn't cooperate with the shadows/lines. I re-outlined my lines again to test it, and it appears to look the same, even if I start from scratch. Can you tell me where I went wrong? I'll try to re-save and upload my new version, in case this helps.
lightflight_zpse9564eb1.png
[quote name="Gabbia" date="2015-01-05 22:14:44"]Custom Skin Order #9849 - Denied I'm a little bit confused as to how/where this doesn't fit the parameters. Maybe I saved it wrong, but the note said that I didn't cooperate with the shadows/lines. I re-outlined my lines again to test it, and it appears to look the same, even if I start from scratch. Can you tell me where I went wrong? I'll try to re-save and upload my new version, in case this helps.[/quote] I've resubmitted this under Custom Skin Order #9944. It does look a little bit better than it did before. It looks different, so I must have saved it oddly. I hope this one looks better! :D
Gabbia wrote on 2015-01-05 22:14:44:

I've resubmitted this under Custom Skin Order #9944. It does look a little bit better than it did before. It looks different, so I must have saved it oddly. I hope this one looks better! :D
lightflight_zpse9564eb1.png
@SuburbanSamurai

This accent shows the wrong dragons portrait in the circle, it actually should be a female Coatl.
@SuburbanSamurai

This accent shows the wrong dragons portrait in the circle, it actually should be a female Coatl.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@surburbansamurai [skin=7665] i submitted the wrong png for this accent i was wondering if i could get it changed to this one [img]http://i.imgur.com/nOTQCpE.png[/img]
@surburbansamurai
i submitted the wrong png for this accent i was wondering if i could get it changed to this one
nOTQCpE.png
jqiTmDt.png
@SuburbanSamurai still got problem with your guide. So I come to this part: [quote]The histogram palette will now list the total pixels of the dragon next to where it says 'Pixels:'. Multiply that number by .30 to get 30% of that dragon's coverage. That's the number you should not exceed.[/quote] How then I know the numbers that I currently have? I try instead multiply, to look on the dragon and it says something around 55k pixels and go to the accent and it says 25k pixels.. I think suffice to says is I got more than 50% coverage lol..
@SuburbanSamurai still got problem with your guide. So I come to this part:
Quote:
The histogram palette will now list the total pixels of the dragon next to where it says 'Pixels:'. Multiply that number by .30 to get 30% of that dragon's coverage. That's the number you should not exceed.
How then I know the numbers that I currently have?
I try instead multiply, to look on the dragon and it says something around 55k pixels and go to the accent and it says 25k pixels.. I think suffice to says is I got more than 50% coverage lol..
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@Maybels It looks like you were sent an older version of that design because it was submitted with the same name for the same species and same gender. If you're updating a design, it needs to be submitted under a new name to avoid accidentally receiving the older version already in the database. I can refund you the blueprint order if you send me the accent, at which point you can submit the updated accent under a new name, since it's considered a new design.

@rosedragoness You would divide your accent's pixel count by the original dragon illustration's pixel count to get the percentage.
@Maybels It looks like you were sent an older version of that design because it was submitted with the same name for the same species and same gender. If you're updating a design, it needs to be submitted under a new name to avoid accidentally receiving the older version already in the database. I can refund you the blueprint order if you send me the accent, at which point you can submit the updated accent under a new name, since it's considered a new design.

@rosedragoness You would divide your accent's pixel count by the original dragon illustration's pixel count to get the percentage.
@SuburbanSamurai
ahh okay thats my bad. I'd liked a refund please and thank you so i can resubmit.
Thanks suburban~
@SuburbanSamurai
ahh okay thats my bad. I'd liked a refund please and thank you so i can resubmit.
Thanks suburban~
jqiTmDt.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1145 1146