Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 412 413 414 415 416 ... 451 452
[quote name="Arcanagos" date="2015-01-01 13:44:00"]Damn, and I thought I was unlucky opening over 150 chests and getting no scrolls, eggs or familiars. 2000 and only 5 Nocturne related items?? That's pretty ridiculous.[/quote] On the bright side, after seeing that, I no longer feel unlucky. I now feel hopeless. E X C E P T Battlehog has graciously offered to give me a hatchling the they do not want. So, I guess you either need insaneo resources and crazy luck, or an extremely generous patron in the form of a kindly random stranger.
Arcanagos wrote on 2015-01-01 13:44:00:
Damn, and I thought I was unlucky opening over 150 chests and getting no scrolls, eggs or familiars. 2000 and only 5 Nocturne related items?? That's pretty ridiculous.
On the bright side, after seeing that, I no longer feel unlucky. I now feel hopeless.

E X C E P T

Battlehog has graciously offered to give me a hatchling the they do not want.

So, I guess you either need insaneo resources and crazy luck, or an extremely generous patron in the form of a kindly random stranger.
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg9hacxkux2um0t/fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif?dl=0[/img]
[quote name="chaosrose" date="2015-01-02 15:44:14"]maybe, next time you do this event make the 'very rare' items drop a little kinder, i have opened around 3,000 - 4,000 boxes and not even a scroll which is what i was hoping for :([/quote] I agree with this. I've opened 4,600 chests and I've been very fortunate to find everything I was looking for......... the fact remains, 4,600 chests is a RIDICULOUS amount to open and I feel like I've reached a new low in my life to have actually opened that many, and only get 2 bloody scrolls out of it. This event is..... needs work. Which actually brings me to my question: will nocturne scrolls/eggs be something you do again next year or is this our only chance to get them?
chaosrose wrote on 2015-01-02 15:44:14:
maybe, next time you do this event make the 'very rare' items drop a little kinder, i have opened around 3,000 - 4,000 boxes and not even a scroll which is what i was hoping for :(

I agree with this. I've opened 4,600 chests and I've been very fortunate to find everything I was looking for......... the fact remains, 4,600 chests is a RIDICULOUS amount to open and I feel like I've reached a new low in my life to have actually opened that many, and only get 2 bloody scrolls out of it.

This event is..... needs work. Which actually brings me to my question: will nocturne scrolls/eggs be something you do again next year or is this our only chance to get them?
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9322563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93226/9322563_350.png[/img] [/url] Got my second egg. Hatched into this lovely girl

9322563_350.png
Got my second egg. Hatched into this lovely girl
comm_sig_jellyramz2_by_hapuron-d7p6d1q.pngj9RklAg.png
I'm fairly certain that part of my wrist trouble is attempting to get what I need out of this event. I've gotten 3 eggs/0 scrolls from chests, gave away my first egg and hatched my last two, have all 3 chesty familiars, have gotten obnoxious numbers of duplicate bears that I had from previous events, and still don't have all the bears from the event. I have 2 full stacks of each kind of new food from the event vaulted because I'm a doofus, I have over 700 of the chest dust lying around. Since the dust drops about the same rates of the chest, and I have about 900 food and 220ish trinkety stuff, I'm... really kinda disappointed.
I'm fairly certain that part of my wrist trouble is attempting to get what I need out of this event. I've gotten 3 eggs/0 scrolls from chests, gave away my first egg and hatched my last two, have all 3 chesty familiars, have gotten obnoxious numbers of duplicate bears that I had from previous events, and still don't have all the bears from the event. I have 2 full stacks of each kind of new food from the event vaulted because I'm a doofus, I have over 700 of the chest dust lying around. Since the dust drops about the same rates of the chest, and I have about 900 food and 220ish trinkety stuff, I'm... really kinda disappointed.
I feel kinda guilty having gotten 4 Nocturne eggs when there are people that have played MUCH longer than I have and haven't gotten any.
I feel kinda guilty having gotten 4 Nocturne eggs when there are people that have played MUCH longer than I have and haven't gotten any.
Oh Wow, I wonder what I would get...
Oh Wow, I wonder what I would get...
Sadly. I've opened 400 chests and not a single thing.

I actually feel really bad for people who have gotten 4k chests and got nothing.

Would be nice if all these eggs and scrolls weren't as impossible to get.

I had to legit buy two which weren't cheap >.>
Sadly. I've opened 400 chests and not a single thing.

I actually feel really bad for people who have gotten 4k chests and got nothing.

Would be nice if all these eggs and scrolls weren't as impossible to get.

I had to legit buy two which weren't cheap >.>
12245796.png12080723.png12080723.png12245796.png
As nice as it is for the devs to give us a yearly event,the thought of being chained to the coli with my wrist burning and tingling only to get junk over and over again...just ughhhhh.
As nice as it is for the devs to give us a yearly event,the thought of being chained to the coli with my wrist burning and tingling only to get junk over and over again...just ughhhhh.
I guess what I would have liked to see from this event would be a cumulative thing. Sort of like with the festivals, where you have to open a certain number of chests to get the items. But that wouldn't make receiving them rare then I suppose.
I guess what I would have liked to see from this event would be a cumulative thing. Sort of like with the festivals, where you have to open a certain number of chests to get the items. But that wouldn't make receiving them rare then I suppose.
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@meerkat

THREE SCROLLS

THREE SCROLLS

give me your luck, please D:

i haven't seen a single scroll since this even started and i've opened lord knows how many dang chests
@meerkat

THREE SCROLLS

THREE SCROLLS

give me your luck, please D:

i haven't seen a single scroll since this even started and i've opened lord knows how many dang chests
1 2 ... 412 413 414 415 416 ... 451 452