Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 451 452
Another batch of 62 chests opened, results: 3 familiars and the usual pile of food and trinkets.

Event data:

Opened twelve hundred something chests (converted some fish so I cannot be more precise).

Got: 1 egg, no scroll.

The other Nocturnes I got were bought or traded for, I was lucky to be able to afford them.
Another batch of 62 chests opened, results: 3 familiars and the usual pile of food and trinkets.

Event data:

Opened twelve hundred something chests (converted some fish so I cannot be more precise).

Got: 1 egg, no scroll.

The other Nocturnes I got were bought or traded for, I was lucky to be able to afford them.
Finally got an egg after digging in Shadow forever (and getting nothing but chameleons every time I opened a chest)!
Finally got an egg after digging in Shadow forever (and getting nothing but chameleons every time I opened a chest)!
I dunno what to put here.
Opened at least 300 chests but haven't gotten an egg yet

looks like it's time to save up my treasure and hope to snag a deal at the auctions xD
Opened at least 300 chests but haven't gotten an egg yet

looks like it's time to save up my treasure and hope to snag a deal at the auctions xD
One and a half days to go!

Current stats:

2010 chests opened
37 familiars found
7 eggs found
3 scrolls found
One and a half days to go!

Current stats:

2010 chests opened
37 familiars found
7 eggs found
3 scrolls found
Ugh, getting frustrated with the coliseum's attitude right now.
Ugh, getting frustrated with the coliseum's attitude right now.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
I still need the Slumbering Charlaton and the Lavaborn Hoax.
I have a Snarling Mimic, Jawlaocker, three graveyard gaudrians, and one crag backed bouldersa. I'm willing to trade these familiars in any combination that the trader sees fit, for one or both of the bears,
Anyone willing to trade with me?
I still need the Slumbering Charlaton and the Lavaborn Hoax.
I have a Snarling Mimic, Jawlaocker, three graveyard gaudrians, and one crag backed bouldersa. I'm willing to trade these familiars in any combination that the trader sees fit, for one or both of the bears,
Anyone willing to trade with me?
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@Disbounded
I have a extra Lavaborn Hoax I can give you for free^w^
@Disbounded
I have a extra Lavaborn Hoax I can give you for free^w^
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
[quote name="Carnimirie" date="2015-01-01 08:36:23"]@toadmonkey I have a Snarling Mimic I'd be willing to trade for your Cragbacked Bouldursa.[/quote] @Carnimirie Sending you a message.
Carnimirie wrote on 2015-01-01 08:36:23:
@toadmonkey I have a Snarling Mimic I'd be willing to trade for your Cragbacked Bouldursa.

@Carnimirie
Sending you a message.
7 digging attempts, 3 Strange Chests.

Yeah, I think it's time to give up on looking.
7 digging attempts, 3 Strange Chests.

Yeah, I think it's time to give up on looking.
I feel like running up the wall. The event is about to end and still, after pouring every single turn on digging and scavenging I still haven't found one measly egg. While I'm glad that the newbs now have their chances of accumulating funds (like the management probably thought) and they have so many that they can sell some, I feel... Sad.
I came here to have some good time and I honestly feel so offended now.
is this how you treat older players? I've seen the 'good old' times which weren't exactly funny. The new players can get triple genes dragons for 10k treasure or below. They don't even have an idea how much an ugly dg imperial cost back then. It was ridiculous and I don't much care to see it ever again.
Yes, we all want the good stuff, it's the human nature.

So, uh, nice idea for the event but there's much to hope for in the execution.
I feel like running up the wall. The event is about to end and still, after pouring every single turn on digging and scavenging I still haven't found one measly egg. While I'm glad that the newbs now have their chances of accumulating funds (like the management probably thought) and they have so many that they can sell some, I feel... Sad.
I came here to have some good time and I honestly feel so offended now.
is this how you treat older players? I've seen the 'good old' times which weren't exactly funny. The new players can get triple genes dragons for 10k treasure or below. They don't even have an idea how much an ugly dg imperial cost back then. It was ridiculous and I don't much care to see it ever again.
Yes, we all want the good stuff, it's the human nature.

So, uh, nice idea for the event but there's much to hope for in the execution.
badge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.pngyellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png
green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png
blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png
purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 451 452