Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452
Thanks, I have an imperial actually
Thanks, I have an imperial actually
Lbf6x.gifClick on the gif to hatch a dragon and create new gifs!
I'm 8hrs ahead in England!!!
So, I know this event passed, but after speaking with some friends about the event, it seems my understanding of it is a bit... wrong?

I thought there would be mimic bears of the bears released in the season the NoN event occurred. Therefore, the Polarfreeze Defender and every new holiday familiar would be part of the NEXT NoN event, and the previous mimic bears and bears in general were going to go away. I thought that was a great idea, as it gave people who arrived after elemental holidays (or had things going on during them) a chance to get the familiars, yet it still keeps them exclusive to a certain time.

My new understanding is that the bears are going to continue coming back - all of them - in all future NoN events. I don't think this is a way to do it, as it basically renders the bears (for lack of a better term) worthless. I don't think you should bring ANY bears that were part of this first NoN event to this coming NoN event. Retire them and move on to new things to keep it interesting and make people who grind for them maintain a little worth.
So, I know this event passed, but after speaking with some friends about the event, it seems my understanding of it is a bit... wrong?

I thought there would be mimic bears of the bears released in the season the NoN event occurred. Therefore, the Polarfreeze Defender and every new holiday familiar would be part of the NEXT NoN event, and the previous mimic bears and bears in general were going to go away. I thought that was a great idea, as it gave people who arrived after elemental holidays (or had things going on during them) a chance to get the familiars, yet it still keeps them exclusive to a certain time.

My new understanding is that the bears are going to continue coming back - all of them - in all future NoN events. I don't think this is a way to do it, as it basically renders the bears (for lack of a better term) worthless. I don't think you should bring ANY bears that were part of this first NoN event to this coming NoN event. Retire them and move on to new things to keep it interesting and make people who grind for them maintain a little worth.
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452