Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 451 452
Pretty much the main point of 'rare' with this event. Breed released only once a year plus goodies? It's been a tough event, but honestly its kind of interesting to have an event where not everyone and their dog scores every single treasure.

Eggs will still be for sale, the AH will be flooded with gened nocs in about a month if t hasn't already. It's not like getting a noc will be impossible after the event. Seeing people blaming the FR staff because they haven't had much luck is childish. One, its just a game. Two, so what if you haven't found an egg yet? There's still some pretty awesome stuff in those chests and check out how much your dragons have leveled with all the coli work! Instead of complaining, save up for a noc you really like instead of stressing about a wild card.

I haven't had much luck but it hasn't stopped me from having a good time. It's been challenging rather than just having my hand held like most events where I KNOW I will get goodies. It's a nice change for once.
Pretty much the main point of 'rare' with this event. Breed released only once a year plus goodies? It's been a tough event, but honestly its kind of interesting to have an event where not everyone and their dog scores every single treasure.

Eggs will still be for sale, the AH will be flooded with gened nocs in about a month if t hasn't already. It's not like getting a noc will be impossible after the event. Seeing people blaming the FR staff because they haven't had much luck is childish. One, its just a game. Two, so what if you haven't found an egg yet? There's still some pretty awesome stuff in those chests and check out how much your dragons have leveled with all the coli work! Instead of complaining, save up for a noc you really like instead of stressing about a wild card.

I haven't had much luck but it hasn't stopped me from having a good time. It's been challenging rather than just having my hand held like most events where I KNOW I will get goodies. It's a nice change for once.
@Ryst It's not for the event that I want to get into the coliseum. I'm trying to exalt dragons to make extra treasure so I can upgrade.

@Sharpe19 I have to agree with you on that. That's the point I've been trying to get across to people, but of course, no one takes heed in that.
@Ryst It's not for the event that I want to get into the coliseum. I'm trying to exalt dragons to make extra treasure so I can upgrade.

@Sharpe19 I have to agree with you on that. That's the point I've been trying to get across to people, but of course, no one takes heed in that.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme

Oh, I know. I'm attributing the event to your current problems as a possible source. Because it's been causing problems in Coli in general with allllll the people who've been going in there solely for chests.
@ShinopaThyme

Oh, I know. I'm attributing the event to your current problems as a possible source. Because it's been causing problems in Coli in general with allllll the people who've been going in there solely for chests.
n2PHQa3.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngDW.1.15.pngDW.1.17.15.png
@Ryst It's a possibility. However, I seem to be the only one experiencing problems at the moment.
@Ryst It's a possibility. However, I seem to be the only one experiencing problems at the moment.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme

Also possible... in which case, I haven't the slightest clue as to why.

It could even be the application of Flash. Who the heck knows. xD
@ShinopaThyme

Also possible... in which case, I haven't the slightest clue as to why.

It could even be the application of Flash. Who the heck knows. xD
n2PHQa3.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngDW.1.15.pngDW.1.17.15.png
As the site slows to the crawl of molasses in winter, I can't get the Coli up either, so it's not just you.
As the site slows to the crawl of molasses in winter, I can't get the Coli up either, so it's not just you.
@Sharpe19

Please take in consideration that most who have not yet found an egg are way over 6000 chests and are totally bored t osee nothing than the same junk, all. over. again.

Dragon breeders are looking for Generation One dragons without a parent, saying that "there will be nocs a month later" is not going to get them an unhatched egg after the 6000th chest.

Finally there are things flowing again because there are a lot out there, But when an event starts its about who gains the upper hand first, and under circumstances such as the coli being on lockdown. From the start and even now it is about who has the most money. This is how "economy" works.

People are paying this site for things they cannot get because it is not working. This is the biggest issue present.
@Sharpe19

Please take in consideration that most who have not yet found an egg are way over 6000 chests and are totally bored t osee nothing than the same junk, all. over. again.

Dragon breeders are looking for Generation One dragons without a parent, saying that "there will be nocs a month later" is not going to get them an unhatched egg after the 6000th chest.

Finally there are things flowing again because there are a lot out there, But when an event starts its about who gains the upper hand first, and under circumstances such as the coli being on lockdown. From the start and even now it is about who has the most money. This is how "economy" works.

People are paying this site for things they cannot get because it is not working. This is the biggest issue present.
this is AWSOME!!! and 2 eggs 2x more AWSOMENESS!
this is AWSOME!!! and 2 eggs 2x more AWSOMENESS!
ONCE I am in the damn coli, I can play. BUT PRIMUS FORBID I reload the page... then BAM! No coli for me anymore... *groans*
ONCE I am in the damn coli, I can play. BUT PRIMUS FORBID I reload the page... then BAM! No coli for me anymore... *groans*
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
On the second to last day I finally got an egg from Scavenging. Yay!
On the second to last day I finally got an egg from Scavenging. Yay!
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 451 452