Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | this isn't fun anymore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
@Groot
I feel your pain
*shakes fist at shiny lugia that hasn't shown up in 2244 soft resets while everyone else gets it in like under 500*
@Groot
I feel your pain
*shakes fist at shiny lugia that hasn't shown up in 2244 soft resets while everyone else gets it in like under 500*
Gammass.gif
@Groot
YOU CAN DO EET! *waves flags* :D
@Groot
YOU CAN DO EET! *waves flags* :D
Gammass.gif
I just really want them to make a mass opening function. Clicking repeatedly is... it's really boring. Does it give them more ad revenue?
I just really want them to make a mass opening function. Clicking repeatedly is... it's really boring. Does it give them more ad revenue?
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
Shiny hunting is easier because there isn't a two-week time limit.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
The way I think about it is that in less then 30 days, so many people are going to breed their nocts.

There are currently over 13,000 in existance and thats only counting the ones with basic genes.

The price is dropping every day as more hatch

In about 6 months we're all going to laugh about this because of how many are out there and I imagine they will be over bred out of desperation!

I honestly cant wait (: My dream dragon is out there! Its just to be patient!

Most people are just makeing money selling the chests and eggs because unless you want to spend the gems on geneing your dragon, theres no point in having a gen1
The way I think about it is that in less then 30 days, so many people are going to breed their nocts.

There are currently over 13,000 in existance and thats only counting the ones with basic genes.

The price is dropping every day as more hatch

In about 6 months we're all going to laugh about this because of how many are out there and I imagine they will be over bred out of desperation!

I honestly cant wait (: My dream dragon is out there! Its just to be patient!

Most people are just makeing money selling the chests and eggs because unless you want to spend the gems on geneing your dragon, theres no point in having a gen1
sig_image4.png
@Bette Containers with contents that aren't static can't be mass-opened because the contents are rolled for the moment you open it.

Personally, I wish they'd remembered that they moved ice's festival out of respect for people having real-life obligations and not chosen this busy time to release a new breed, three new familiars, and "fake" versions of all previously-released bears.
@Bette Containers with contents that aren't static can't be mass-opened because the contents are rolled for the moment you open it.

Personally, I wish they'd remembered that they moved ice's festival out of respect for people having real-life obligations and not chosen this busy time to release a new breed, three new familiars, and "fake" versions of all previously-released bears.
unknown.png
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-12-23 06:30:49"]Shiny hunting is easier because there isn't a two-week time limit.[/quote]
Nequam wrote on 2014-12-23 06:30:49:
SIjKhX7.png
@Vorak I know that. They should write some code that allows for mass openings. There must be some way to account for multiple rolls (even if they limited it to lots of ten).
@Vorak I know that. They should write some code that allows for mass openings. There must be some way to account for multiple rolls (even if they limited it to lots of ten).
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
Some of you need to learn to be patient... if you're so angry about an online game you must be (or will be) really disappointed with what life is. Because even if you make a good salary, you cannot always get what you want when you want it.

Learn to appreciate the new things, the things you strive to obtain or accomplish. After you get them they are no longer new and as interesting to get, that's why goals are so fun to have and reach over time.

Instant gratification is ephemeral.

Also; do you guys not remember what happened with Coatls or the newer genes? The cycle is the same for literally every single new breed or gene in the game.

As DeathsFeline said above me, and many others throughout the thread: just calm down and be patient.

I got 5 chests today in all 20 turns used, and only 10 yesterday with 30 turns used. Coliseum has yet to drop a single one for me and yet I'm not writing an e-journal about how woe I am, it's RNG. Don't be angry at algorithms.
Some of you need to learn to be patient... if you're so angry about an online game you must be (or will be) really disappointed with what life is. Because even if you make a good salary, you cannot always get what you want when you want it.

Learn to appreciate the new things, the things you strive to obtain or accomplish. After you get them they are no longer new and as interesting to get, that's why goals are so fun to have and reach over time.

Instant gratification is ephemeral.

Also; do you guys not remember what happened with Coatls or the newer genes? The cycle is the same for literally every single new breed or gene in the game.

As DeathsFeline said above me, and many others throughout the thread: just calm down and be patient.

I got 5 chests today in all 20 turns used, and only 10 yesterday with 30 turns used. Coliseum has yet to drop a single one for me and yet I'm not writing an e-journal about how woe I am, it's RNG. Don't be angry at algorithms.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
[quote name="Vorak" date="2014-12-23 06:40:57"]@Bette Containers with contents that aren't static can't be mass-opened because the contents are rolled for the moment you open it. Personally, I wish they'd remembered that they moved ice's festival out of respect for people having real-life obligations and not chosen this busy time to release a new breed, three new familiars, and "fake" versions of all previously-released bears.[/quote] I agree with that. They should have either moved ice's festival, or have hosted this in the beginning or middle of December when people had more time than right during the holidays when people are very busy and out of town.
Vorak wrote on 2014-12-23 06:40:57:

I agree with that. They should have either moved ice's festival, or have hosted this in the beginning or middle of December when people had more time than right during the holidays when people are very busy and out of town.
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76