Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
IT'S LIKE 40 CHESTS NOW AND EVERYTHING IS SO SLOW AND I JUST WANT A CUTE LITTLE BAB SO THAT I CAN SQUISH IT'S CHEEKS AND TELL IT HOW GREAT IT IS

Guys what if Nocturnes aren't even reaaaaaal IT'S ALL A RUSE
IT'S LIKE 40 CHESTS NOW AND EVERYTHING IS SO SLOW AND I JUST WANT A CUTE LITTLE BAB SO THAT I CAN SQUISH IT'S CHEEKS AND TELL IT HOW GREAT IT IS

Guys what if Nocturnes aren't even reaaaaaal IT'S ALL A RUSE
@SaF
Oh wow, Smokestorm is such a pretty lady. They're gonna have the cutest babies, aww.

@Arcaii
I'm so in love with Crystal/Facet nocturnes, it's not even funny. There's just something about that combo that really seems to work for these dragons, isn't there?

@condonzack
Give me a sec and I'll play with him in the scry.

@Ankokou
So many pretty dergs! I particularly like Karlirah.
@SaF
Oh wow, Smokestorm is such a pretty lady. They're gonna have the cutest babies, aww.

@Arcaii
I'm so in love with Crystal/Facet nocturnes, it's not even funny. There's just something about that combo that really seems to work for these dragons, isn't there?

@condonzack
Give me a sec and I'll play with him in the scry.

@Ankokou
So many pretty dergs! I particularly like Karlirah.
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
Joining this pity party, heaven knows I need support...

The Coliseum is just... I can't even. One of the better days of my life has just turned into one of the worse days of my life... NOTHING IS WORKING, especially due to me having terrible internet. Spent all my turns gathering, but only got 3 chests. All of them were food and materials/other useless stuff that's anything except for familiars and/or dragons.The coli is lagging so bad I've only been able to finish two battles, none of them with Mimics or their precious chests.

I'm dying.
Joining this pity party, heaven knows I need support...

The Coliseum is just... I can't even. One of the better days of my life has just turned into one of the worse days of my life... NOTHING IS WORKING, especially due to me having terrible internet. Spent all my turns gathering, but only got 3 chests. All of them were food and materials/other useless stuff that's anything except for familiars and/or dragons.The coli is lagging so bad I've only been able to finish two battles, none of them with Mimics or their precious chests.

I'm dying.
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
Coliseum was better for me last night, but this morning it doesn't even want to load a fight. I've opened 40 ish chests and nothing but Chameleons and buttstones. booo lol
Coliseum was better for me last night, but this morning it doesn't even want to load a fight. I've opened 40 ish chests and nothing but Chameleons and buttstones. booo lol
Th....three hundred chests......not one egg or scroll...8 hours grinding....OTL

Found only 1 mimic familiar. Butts. Butts everywhere. Curse you RNG.
Th....three hundred chests......not one egg or scroll...8 hours grinding....OTL

Found only 1 mimic familiar. Butts. Butts everywhere. Curse you RNG.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I've opened nearly 70, which in comparison to some isn't much, but without any outcomes besides trinkets and food items, it's enough to make this personal.
I wasn't even really that gone on the Nocturne, but now I need to have it.
I've opened nearly 70, which in comparison to some isn't much, but without any outcomes besides trinkets and food items, it's enough to make this personal.
I wasn't even really that gone on the Nocturne, but now I need to have it.
fr_meraus_l_by_seepranne-d8etimj.gif
I've probably opened hundreds of chests, still no scroll to show for it. All I want is to turn my other birthday gen 1 (and a handful of other dragons in my lair) into a nocturne, but the RNG seems to be against this plan of mine. I want this dork: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7535230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75353/7535230_350.png[/img] [/url] to look like this: [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43457459/imbrokeasajoke.png[/img]
I've probably opened hundreds of chests, still no scroll to show for it. All I want is to turn my other birthday gen 1 (and a handful of other dragons in my lair) into a nocturne, but the RNG seems to be against this plan of mine.

I want this dork:

7535230_350.png

to look like this:

imbrokeasajoke.png
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
I've cracked open over 100 chests and nothinnng.

While i'd love a nocturne for myself, I really wanna get one for my friend first.
Most I've gotten so far is a bunch of bears. Not even the mimic bears though.

: (
I've cracked open over 100 chests and nothinnng.

While i'd love a nocturne for myself, I really wanna get one for my friend first.
Most I've gotten so far is a bunch of bears. Not even the mimic bears though.

: (
150+ chests, not a single egg, or even a mimic bear... I'm beginning to think that Nocturnes are an elaborate prank pulled by Shadowbinder herself.

It's a shame, too, since Nocturnes have replaced Skydancers as my new favorite breed.
):
150+ chests, not a single egg, or even a mimic bear... I'm beginning to think that Nocturnes are an elaborate prank pulled by Shadowbinder herself.

It's a shame, too, since Nocturnes have replaced Skydancers as my new favorite breed.
):
evjXE.gif
Shadowmama, why don't you love me? D:

I've opened maybe 90-100 by now, and all I got was this dumb t-shirt an earth bear familiar and a buttload of food and trinkets. Those flounders be tauntin' me.

I never have any luck with these things. :(
Shadowmama, why don't you love me? D:

I've opened maybe 90-100 by now, and all I got was this dumb t-shirt an earth bear familiar and a buttload of food and trinkets. Those flounders be tauntin' me.

I never have any luck with these things. :(
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30