Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@Oneiron
Geez. The puppets. I got those too.

@condonzack
My hero. Seriously, though, that's a ton of cash. Can we see the hatchie? :)

@lunusdragoness
Oh wow, that's so kind of you! I'll let you know if I get one.
@Oneiron
Geez. The puppets. I got those too.

@condonzack
My hero. Seriously, though, that's a ton of cash. Can we see the hatchie? :)

@lunusdragoness
Oh wow, that's so kind of you! I'll let you know if I get one.
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
@bindlesnap ill be trying to gene them up of course
@bindlesnap ill be trying to gene them up of course
boIu4p9.png
BEHOLD [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88805/8880427_350.png[/img]
BEHOLD
8880427_350.png
@condonzack
GOSH OH MY GOSH MY HEART. So cute. I love the fire/splash combo. How are you gening him? Also super cute bio, aww.
@condonzack
GOSH OH MY GOSH MY HEART. So cute. I love the fire/splash combo. How are you gening him? Also super cute bio, aww.
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
I was able to get a nice stack of 99 chests late last night before the lag became unplayable.
I now have a lovely collection of buttrocks.

I shouldn't complain too hard though, with all the new G1 nocturnes the gene business has been pretty good today and I actually made enough to buy an egg or three...
But why would I buy something day one when they are only going to get cheaper in the next week or so before this ends?
No point in spending over a mil today, I'm patient.

Hopefully the admins will get this sorted out, or failing that a few thousand people will go to bed before I do. >_>;

What I'd really like to get is one scroll for my Shadow emissary Impa.
I was able to get a nice stack of 99 chests late last night before the lag became unplayable.
I now have a lovely collection of buttrocks.

I shouldn't complain too hard though, with all the new G1 nocturnes the gene business has been pretty good today and I actually made enough to buy an egg or three...
But why would I buy something day one when they are only going to get cheaper in the next week or so before this ends?
No point in spending over a mil today, I'm patient.

Hopefully the admins will get this sorted out, or failing that a few thousand people will go to bed before I do. >_>;

What I'd really like to get is one scroll for my Shadow emissary Impa.
Aww it's a little orangey bab. Congrats!

I've opened at least 30 chests (probably closer to 40) and still nothing. I wish the coli would stop with the lag and hiccuping so I could farm properly. >.>
Aww it's a little orangey bab. Congrats!

I've opened at least 30 chests (probably closer to 40) and still nothing. I wish the coli would stop with the lag and hiccuping so I could farm properly. >.>
OK, so I finally got Coli to behave itself. One challenging fight with wolves later and the spoils of victory are...

...FOOD??? I want a chest!!!!! Two dragons ended up in little heaps! I want more reward for my effort, Coliseum!!!!
OK, so I finally got Coli to behave itself. One challenging fight with wolves later and the spoils of victory are...

...FOOD??? I want a chest!!!!! Two dragons ended up in little heaps! I want more reward for my effort, Coliseum!!!!
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@Ankokou
I hadn't even considered the impacts this has had on the gene business. Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the situation. It'll be interesting to see how the markets balance out (or don't) in the coming weeks.

Another serious trouble with the update is all the lagginess. It sucks for everyone in general, but it REALLY sucks for people trying to level exalt fodder. Dominance is going to be tough if it isn't fixed, and there's going to be less money flowing in the general dragon market when people don't burn through dragons as quickly. At least, that's what should happen in theory, right?

Impa's a gorgeous lady. I love how you have all the festival wear and the sprite. Do you have a dragon like this for every flight?
@Ankokou
I hadn't even considered the impacts this has had on the gene business. Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the situation. It'll be interesting to see how the markets balance out (or don't) in the coming weeks.

Another serious trouble with the update is all the lagginess. It sucks for everyone in general, but it REALLY sucks for people trying to level exalt fodder. Dominance is going to be tough if it isn't fixed, and there's going to be less money flowing in the general dragon market when people don't burn through dragons as quickly. At least, that's what should happen in theory, right?

Impa's a gorgeous lady. I love how you have all the festival wear and the sprite. Do you have a dragon like this for every flight?
I've only opened ~30 chests. I've given up on the Coli for now and am just hoping things look up in a day or two's time. Mostly I want a scroll for my progen 8) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=65&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=23&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
I've only opened ~30 chests.
I've given up on the Coli for now and am just hoping things look up in a day or two's time.

Mostly I want a scroll for my progen 8)
dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=65&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=23&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
I've only managed to get about 20 chests (and gotten NOTHING from them) because the g.d. coli won't let me finish a single battle. If it keeps up at this rate of awful and broken, I hope they extend the event. There's too much to get that relies on the coliseum for it to be this laggy and useless.
I've only managed to get about 20 chests (and gotten NOTHING from them) because the g.d. coli won't let me finish a single battle. If it keeps up at this rate of awful and broken, I hope they extend the event. There's too much to get that relies on the coliseum for it to be this laggy and useless.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30