Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suggest me some webcomics?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm also unsure if anyone suggested it yet or not; buuut

Goblins! Life through their eyes: A hilarious D&D based comic, as the title implies; through the eyes of the monsters of Dungeons and Dragons. After being attacked one too many times by adventurers; a group of goblins ask themselves why they aren't the terror striking adventurer. (I'm bad at descriptions, but if you like D&D I would certainly give it a look. the beginning is rough visually but it gets better throughout the read.)

Annnd
Looking for group: To be honest, I haven't had the time to read much of it in forever, but I do remember one of the characters(Who is a side character) like he were a family member; Richard the Warlock. He's a hysterical, cynical undead who pretty much does whatever he pleases. anything from punting babies to singing the infamous 'Rick roll' song while melting faces. again; a D&D based comic. but this one I think leans more to a story sooner than Goblins if that's your thing.
I'm also unsure if anyone suggested it yet or not; buuut

Goblins! Life through their eyes: A hilarious D&D based comic, as the title implies; through the eyes of the monsters of Dungeons and Dragons. After being attacked one too many times by adventurers; a group of goblins ask themselves why they aren't the terror striking adventurer. (I'm bad at descriptions, but if you like D&D I would certainly give it a look. the beginning is rough visually but it gets better throughout the read.)

Annnd
Looking for group: To be honest, I haven't had the time to read much of it in forever, but I do remember one of the characters(Who is a side character) like he were a family member; Richard the Warlock. He's a hysterical, cynical undead who pretty much does whatever he pleases. anything from punting babies to singing the infamous 'Rick roll' song while melting faces. again; a D&D based comic. but this one I think leans more to a story sooner than Goblins if that's your thing.
http://wastedaway.thecomicseries.com/comics/first- Wasted Away: a post-apocalyptic story about cats and genetics
http://wastedaway.thecomicseries.com/comics/first- Wasted Away: a post-apocalyptic story about cats and genetics
34pz5nm.jpg
i run a webcomic that i update infrequently >.>;
i run a webcomic that i update infrequently >.>;
f1whggO.jpg accessibilitysmallest.png
@Heckhund
If you haven't checked out Smackjeeves yet than you should definitely check it out, it has a ton of webcomics.

Some of my favorites are...

Check Please! (Hockey BL on Tumblr)
Transfusions (Vampire BL on SJ)
Sfeer Theory (Historical Fantasy-They have their own website)
Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet (Inkblazer)
Hearts for Sale (cute mini webcomic on SJ)
Lackadaisy (Prohibition period with cats-own website)
@Heckhund
If you haven't checked out Smackjeeves yet than you should definitely check it out, it has a ton of webcomics.

Some of my favorites are...

Check Please! (Hockey BL on Tumblr)
Transfusions (Vampire BL on SJ)
Sfeer Theory (Historical Fantasy-They have their own website)
Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet (Inkblazer)
Hearts for Sale (cute mini webcomic on SJ)
Lackadaisy (Prohibition period with cats-own website)
1AF2Sy5.png
Wow, I have found a bunch of great comics to start reading. Thanks everyone, I haven't read a new comic in ages. I agree with the recommendations for Rice Boy, Vattu, Lackadaisy, Cucumber Quest, Monsterkind, Boxer Hockey, and Off-White.

I would add to the list:
The Meek
Power Nap
Three Panel Soul
Skin Deep
Zen Pencils
Trying Human
Wow, I have found a bunch of great comics to start reading. Thanks everyone, I haven't read a new comic in ages. I agree with the recommendations for Rice Boy, Vattu, Lackadaisy, Cucumber Quest, Monsterkind, Boxer Hockey, and Off-White.

I would add to the list:
The Meek
Power Nap
Three Panel Soul
Skin Deep
Zen Pencils
Trying Human
LUZk8tY.png
Ok, now I really need to post some webcomics I haven't seen here that are amazing:

No End- No End is just awesome. It's set in a post-apocalyptic world and has a big focus on character relationships. It is completely different most zombie survival things you can find. There's a very diverse cast of amazing characters. The plot and art are also great. Seriously, you need to look it up.

Clockwork- There aren't many pages, but the art, characters, and story are amazing. It's a fictional setting with two empires that aren't really on great terms. Cog, the main character, ends sort of being pushed into the center of this as well as being forced to learn magic (which is punishable by death).

Wilde Life- A dude moves into a house in Oklahoma and then weird things happen. It's a supernatural adventure/horror series (as described on the site) and is centered around Native American mythology.

Strays- Set in a fantasy world, it's about Meela, an orphan on her own, who ends up meeting a mute mercenary and teaming up with them. Along with that, Meela is having some dreams about a person she doesn't know and can lead to revealing some secrets. It's a pretty fun comic with a good plot and some darker points.

El Goonish Shive- There is no way to describe this. It follows a group of teenagers and various adventures they have, which often turn out to be supernatural in nature. Physics don't always apply and alien/squirrel/other thing hybrids are possible. Just to point out, the comic is really long and the earlier art isn't exactly the greatest.

I've also recently found two other comics; Consectari, which is also pretty supernatural in nature, and Dia, which is about a person who finds a kid in the woods. Both don't have many pages, but seem like they'll be good.
Ok, now I really need to post some webcomics I haven't seen here that are amazing:

No End- No End is just awesome. It's set in a post-apocalyptic world and has a big focus on character relationships. It is completely different most zombie survival things you can find. There's a very diverse cast of amazing characters. The plot and art are also great. Seriously, you need to look it up.

Clockwork- There aren't many pages, but the art, characters, and story are amazing. It's a fictional setting with two empires that aren't really on great terms. Cog, the main character, ends sort of being pushed into the center of this as well as being forced to learn magic (which is punishable by death).

Wilde Life- A dude moves into a house in Oklahoma and then weird things happen. It's a supernatural adventure/horror series (as described on the site) and is centered around Native American mythology.

Strays- Set in a fantasy world, it's about Meela, an orphan on her own, who ends up meeting a mute mercenary and teaming up with them. Along with that, Meela is having some dreams about a person she doesn't know and can lead to revealing some secrets. It's a pretty fun comic with a good plot and some darker points.

El Goonish Shive- There is no way to describe this. It follows a group of teenagers and various adventures they have, which often turn out to be supernatural in nature. Physics don't always apply and alien/squirrel/other thing hybrids are possible. Just to point out, the comic is really long and the earlier art isn't exactly the greatest.

I've also recently found two other comics; Consectari, which is also pretty supernatural in nature, and Dia, which is about a person who finds a kid in the woods. Both don't have many pages, but seem like they'll be good.
Dunno if anyone else has recommended these buuuuuuut

Satan and Me (thisiskindagross on tumblr basically a supernatural comedy)

Girls With Slingshots (if you want a slice of life with a whooooooole bunch of queer ladies)

TwoKinds (I actually don't know much about this one, but Markiplier's brother wrote it soooo)
Dunno if anyone else has recommended these buuuuuuut

Satan and Me (thisiskindagross on tumblr basically a supernatural comedy)

Girls With Slingshots (if you want a slice of life with a whooooooole bunch of queer ladies)

TwoKinds (I actually don't know much about this one, but Markiplier's brother wrote it soooo)
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
If you're on this site, then I know you'll love Skin Deep it's mostly about angsty mythological creature teenagers (it's the best)
I would also recommend Olympus Overdrive! It's about all the greek gods and goddesses playing a game to see who will be the new ruler of Olympus (Hades is the cutest thing ever!)
If you're on this site, then I know you'll love Skin Deep it's mostly about angsty mythological creature teenagers (it's the best)
I would also recommend Olympus Overdrive! It's about all the greek gods and goddesses playing a game to see who will be the new ruler of Olympus (Hades is the cutest thing ever!)
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Has anyone recommended 'The Property of Hate' by ModMad yet? It updates about once a week.

Also, 'Warrior U', though that one has already been finished.
Has anyone recommended 'The Property of Hate' by ModMad yet? It updates about once a week.

Also, 'Warrior U', though that one has already been finished.
6988e29fa1ad3e63e65a7dba53446e38.png
It's probably been mentioned before, but Scandinavia and the World. Hehe.
It's probably been mentioned before, but Scandinavia and the World. Hehe.
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10