Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suggest me some webcomics?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I used to read a lot of comics, but all but two have stopped updating/stopped interesting me.
So... anyone know of any good ones? I am open to any genre.
I used to read a lot of comics, but all but two have stopped updating/stopped interesting me.
So... anyone know of any good ones? I am open to any genre.
plague_1.png
.:tumblr:.
Homestuck?
If you haven't already heard of it.
It's a huge mess, but it's really cool.
Stick through act three and it gets slightly more exciting.
Homestuck?
If you haven't already heard of it.
It's a huge mess, but it's really cool.
Stick through act three and it gets slightly more exciting.
fightsfirewithwell-spokenfire_zps88034538.png
Personally I keep up with (in order of most often/routinely updated to least):

O Human Star
- A robotics engineer dies only to wake up "reborn" as an android with no clue who built him or how and reunites with his former partner to discover he had attempted to build an android of him himself. Great diverse cast going on in this one.

Under the Dead Skies - Zombie apocalypse via a sort of fungal infection process. Beth is content to survive on her own until she runs into a young man who happens to be immune to the infection.

Hotblood! - Centaurs in the wild west which I'm pretty sure is word for word the official summary. Currently on haitus until later this month, however.

Monster's Garden - Large lizard-like guy was a pro-fighter and gets mixed up with some military personnel. I'm not summarizing it fairly, to be honest.

Double Cross - Corrupt cops starring my "husband", Duane.

I know there's a loooot of really good ones out there and I'd share a bunch I know my friends also read if I could remember them all.
Personally I keep up with (in order of most often/routinely updated to least):

O Human Star
- A robotics engineer dies only to wake up "reborn" as an android with no clue who built him or how and reunites with his former partner to discover he had attempted to build an android of him himself. Great diverse cast going on in this one.

Under the Dead Skies - Zombie apocalypse via a sort of fungal infection process. Beth is content to survive on her own until she runs into a young man who happens to be immune to the infection.

Hotblood! - Centaurs in the wild west which I'm pretty sure is word for word the official summary. Currently on haitus until later this month, however.

Monster's Garden - Large lizard-like guy was a pro-fighter and gets mixed up with some military personnel. I'm not summarizing it fairly, to be honest.

Double Cross - Corrupt cops starring my "husband", Duane.

I know there's a loooot of really good ones out there and I'd share a bunch I know my friends also read if I could remember them all.
~Duckie ( " )>
Okay, you have unleashed me. Behold, THE LIST!

1. Paranatural
2. Monsterkind
3. Sister Claire
4. Blindsprings
5. Roommates
6. Doctor Cat (though it goes on year-long hiatuses, a cat that's also a doctor is too cute to resist!)

Look these webcomics up on google and you should find them. I am completely obsessed with Roommates and Monsterkind!
Okay, you have unleashed me. Behold, THE LIST!

1. Paranatural
2. Monsterkind
3. Sister Claire
4. Blindsprings
5. Roommates
6. Doctor Cat (though it goes on year-long hiatuses, a cat that's also a doctor is too cute to resist!)

Look these webcomics up on google and you should find them. I am completely obsessed with Roommates and Monsterkind!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Namesake - World-hopping fairytale-based webcomic. Really good :)

Gunnerkrigg Court - Set in a school in Britain, girls and friendship and robots and cool magic. Also really good.

I have a big list somewhere, but those are some of my favorites, off the top of my head.
Namesake - World-hopping fairytale-based webcomic. Really good :)

Gunnerkrigg Court - Set in a school in Britain, girls and friendship and robots and cool magic. Also really good.

I have a big list somewhere, but those are some of my favorites, off the top of my head.
HOMESTUCK
please
god homestuck is amazing
Ava's Demons and the Property of Hate are two other cool ones
HOMESTUCK
please
god homestuck is amazing
Ava's Demons and the Property of Hate are two other cool ones
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
A couple other good ones are Cucumber Quest and Monster Pulse. Sorcery 101 is really good and has a fairly big archive. Let's see, a couple other good ones I can think of are Vattu and As the Crow Flies.
Also, definitely seconding Paranatural and Gunnerkrigg Court as suggestions. Both of those are great.

What kind of comics do you like?
A couple other good ones are Cucumber Quest and Monster Pulse. Sorcery 101 is really good and has a fairly big archive. Let's see, a couple other good ones I can think of are Vattu and As the Crow Flies.
Also, definitely seconding Paranatural and Gunnerkrigg Court as suggestions. Both of those are great.

What kind of comics do you like?
Paranaturals- Ghostbusters with assorted ghost-empowered household items, twelve year olds and visual gags. Absolutely no words (aka it's amazing).
Nakesake- Lots of classic fantasy tales like Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz. Very interesting.

Um um um I'm forgetting all of them
Paranaturals- Ghostbusters with assorted ghost-empowered household items, twelve year olds and visual gags. Absolutely no words (aka it's amazing).
Nakesake- Lots of classic fantasy tales like Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz. Very interesting.

Um um um I'm forgetting all of them
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
my sister and I really like unsounded.

@digitalduckie your link to O human star is for a dragon paperchild
my sister and I really like unsounded.

@digitalduckie your link to O human star is for a dragon paperchild
@willowstar321 Doh!

Try this one instead. I'll update the previous post, too.

That's what I get for pasting links after muckin' in the art forum
@willowstar321 Doh!

Try this one instead. I'll update the previous post, too.

That's what I get for pasting links after muckin' in the art forum
~Duckie ( " )>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10