Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suggest me some webcomics?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ava's Demon is fantastic. :D I highly recommend it.
There's others, but I can't quite remember the name of it right now.
Ava's Demon is fantastic. :D I highly recommend it.
There's others, but I can't quite remember the name of it right now.
delete_ltr.png
pretty mouth is my suggestion uwu
pretty mouth is my suggestion uwu
Fisheye Placebo is on going and awesome, I adore Frey and the art style is just gorgeous.
Fisheye Placebo is on going and awesome, I adore Frey and the art style is just gorgeous.
@heckhund
I really enjoy Prague Race. :)
@heckhund
I really enjoy Prague Race. :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
The Last Halloween
Brainchild
Theia Mania
Gunnerkrigg Court
Pooka's Den
The Last Halloween
Brainchild
Theia Mania
Gunnerkrigg Court
Pooka's Den
Sorrel
ze / zer / zerself
borb_2smol.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifcoatl_banner.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifborb_smol.png
@Heckhund

Lackadaisy is a really great comic and beautifully drawn too.

Oh and do not under any circumstances read Homestuck, save yourself while you still can...
@Heckhund

Lackadaisy is a really great comic and beautifully drawn too.

Oh and do not under any circumstances read Homestuck, save yourself while you still can...
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
I'm going to ping myself so i can find this topic at work and read some comics.

Ava's Demon is excellent!

@crl88t.
I'm going to ping myself so i can find this topic at work and read some comics.

Ava's Demon is excellent!

@crl88t.
PoMXwvX.png
Lackadaisy and The Property of Hate are both really good, especially the art styles for both of them. Problem is it's getting late so I'll have to add links some other time. xP

The former is basically the 1920s but with cats, and the latter is some surreal adventure with a little girl who can't remember her name, but is referred to as Hero, and a guy named RGB who has a TV for a head.
Lackadaisy and The Property of Hate are both really good, especially the art styles for both of them. Problem is it's getting late so I'll have to add links some other time. xP

The former is basically the 1920s but with cats, and the latter is some surreal adventure with a little girl who can't remember her name, but is referred to as Hero, and a guy named RGB who has a TV for a head.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
i will tote hemlock around until everyone reads it.

helvetica, minor acts of heroism and monsterkind are pretty cute too.
i will tote hemlock around until everyone reads it.

helvetica, minor acts of heroism and monsterkind are pretty cute too.
tumblr_inline_n71bciaF561r0hd3p.png
AWFUL HOSPITAL

seriously go read AH it's so good

it's by bogleech, who you might have seen writing articles about parasites and monsters and halloween. that said, #gore, #body horror, and #unreality tws for the whole thing. theres a lot of weird stuff, but it does update frequently!
AWFUL HOSPITAL

seriously go read AH it's so good

it's by bogleech, who you might have seen writing articles about parasites and monsters and halloween. that said, #gore, #body horror, and #unreality tws for the whole thing. theres a lot of weird stuff, but it does update frequently!
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10