Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 88 89
Mine keeps stalling out specifically whenever a Crowned Bonepriest tries to take its turn. This morning, I just had a team of two of them successfully take their first turn, then when one of them tried to fire off a shot, the entire Coliseum window disappeared.

Thus bringing me to my fan theory that crowned bonepriests are actually the harbingers of the end of the world.
Mine keeps stalling out specifically whenever a Crowned Bonepriest tries to take its turn. This morning, I just had a team of two of them successfully take their first turn, then when one of them tried to fire off a shot, the entire Coliseum window disappeared.

Thus bringing me to my fan theory that crowned bonepriests are actually the harbingers of the end of the world.
funny , i was attacking and it was a dryad his turn.
Everything just keeps freezing because the dryad isn't attacking
funny , i was attacking and it was a dryad his turn.
Everything just keeps freezing because the dryad isn't attacking
Txy1O4j.png
Freezing on the "Ready" screen

This has been happening more and more frequently for me. I'll be playing and then all of a sudden it just freezes after I give a command. It doesn't follow through with the attack. It stays on the "Ready" screen like this:
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/FrozenonReadyscreen_zps506183ff.jpg

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None

This has been happening more and more frequently for me. I'll be playing and then all of a sudden it just freezes after I give a command. It doesn't follow through with the attack. It stays on the "Ready" screen like this:
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/FrozenonReadyscreen_zps506183ff.jpg

j3zsWMV.png
Same issue. It always freezes up on the "Ready" screen randomly. It also is very laggy.
Same issue. It always freezes up on the "Ready" screen randomly. It also is very laggy.
I'm having the exact same problem and it happens completely randomly. Whether it's the first move of the battle or the very last, all the graphics load and as soon as I choose my attack it freezes and I have no choice but to reload the page. It is very random in the sense that I can reload a game that I only got one move into and it will freeze and then I can reload and it will freeze on the very last move of the next game. I have two Arcane Tundras and a Wind Mirror dragon, so I seriously doubt it has to do with the dragon type......
I'm having the exact same problem and it happens completely randomly. Whether it's the first move of the battle or the very last, all the graphics load and as soon as I choose my attack it freezes and I have no choice but to reload the page. It is very random in the sense that I can reload a game that I only got one move into and it will freeze and then I can reload and it will freeze on the very last move of the next game. I have two Arcane Tundras and a Wind Mirror dragon, so I seriously doubt it has to do with the dragon type......
~Dream ~ Believe ~ Achieve~

1qiq2q.jpg
[quote name="Charmed" date="2013-07-24 15:05:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=26&id=17943#697632"]Freezing on the "Ready" screen This has been happening more and more frequently for me. I'll be playing and then all of a sudden it just freezes after I give a command. It doesn't follow through with the attack. It stays on the "Ready" screen like this: [url]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/FrozenonReadyscreen_zps506183ff.jpg[/url] Browser: Chrome Error Text: None[/quote] I'm having the same exact problem as this!

I'm having the same exact problem as this!
~Dream ~ Believe ~ Achieve~

1qiq2q.jpg
I've encountered the coliseum freezing at these times:
1- After I've won a battle
2- Just prior to opponent taking a turn
It's kind of a bummer because I don't receive my loot and especially 'painful' when I'm in a 'fight-on' chain.
I've encountered the coliseum freezing at these times:
1- After I've won a battle
2- Just prior to opponent taking a turn
It's kind of a bummer because I don't receive my loot and especially 'painful' when I'm in a 'fight-on' chain.
I'm having problems with the coliseum stalling, too.
I'm having problems with the coliseum stalling, too.
It just happened to me now, too, on the first move of the battle. Refreshed and entered a new battle - the first dragon was able to make a move, but now it's stalled on the second turn, a Strangler's move.
It just happened to me now, too, on the first move of the battle. Refreshed and entered a new battle - the first dragon was able to make a move, but now it's stalled on the second turn, a Strangler's move.
I've been having this issue as well, for days.
These are the problems I've encountered.

The Coliseum won't even load up. Period.
'IF' it manages to load up it will freeze in many different places.
Sometimes it will freeze before ANY move can be made.
Sometimes it will freeze after my first move.
Sometimes it will freeze after my first whole turn has completed and before my enemy can attack.
Sometimes it will freeze after I've successfully won a battle and I will never get my exp or treasure.

I'm certainly hoping that this can be fixed reasonably soon. I really enjoy the coliseum but I haven't been able to properly use it for almost a week now.
I've been having this issue as well, for days.
These are the problems I've encountered.

The Coliseum won't even load up. Period.
'IF' it manages to load up it will freeze in many different places.
Sometimes it will freeze before ANY move can be made.
Sometimes it will freeze after my first move.
Sometimes it will freeze after my first whole turn has completed and before my enemy can attack.
Sometimes it will freeze after I've successfully won a battle and I will never get my exp or treasure.

I'm certainly hoping that this can be fixed reasonably soon. I really enjoy the coliseum but I haven't been able to properly use it for almost a week now.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 88 89