Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
I am having the same issue now myself, whenever I go into a battle I will select my first move and the entire Coliseum will freeze up and I cannot proceed. I am going to test a few things to see if I can work out a few things.

Okay, I went back in. You can flee from battles but you cannot seem to defend as I cannot click on the button for it, you cannot use items as the fight still freezes up when you attempt to use them. And now when I go into the battles I get the large message block that says "Your Opponent has Left Battle." When the battle is still going on.
I am having the same issue now myself, whenever I go into a battle I will select my first move and the entire Coliseum will freeze up and I cannot proceed. I am going to test a few things to see if I can work out a few things.

Okay, I went back in. You can flee from battles but you cannot seem to defend as I cannot click on the button for it, you cannot use items as the fight still freezes up when you attempt to use them. And now when I go into the battles I get the large message block that says "Your Opponent has Left Battle." When the battle is still going on.
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
I have been experiencing exactly what Abendroth describes. I enter battles just fine, but upon selecting my first action- my dragons do not attack, however, the battle animations are still going on.
I have been experiencing exactly what Abendroth describes. I enter battles just fine, but upon selecting my first action- my dragons do not attack, however, the battle animations are still going on.
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
My bad, I altered a file. badly. For a moment there.

Should work OK now.
My bad, I altered a file. badly. For a moment there.

Should work OK now.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I seem to be able to play now, but every time i defeat an opponent i get a message saying the opponent has fled battle and i am unable to get rid of it unless i click either continue or main menu. It's only a minor inconvenience compared to before, but I am unable to see my dragon's exp. Just figured I'd let you know. And thank you, mods and admins for working with me through this :)
I seem to be able to play now, but every time i defeat an opponent i get a message saying the opponent has fled battle and i am unable to get rid of it unless i click either continue or main menu. It's only a minor inconvenience compared to before, but I am unable to see my dragon's exp. Just figured I'd let you know. And thank you, mods and admins for working with me through this :)
ArcanisArcanum.png
I am having this problem. Either I am unable to do anything, battle, use item as the buttons are reddened out, or it freezes upon the first attack the enemy does upon me.
I am having this problem. Either I am unable to do anything, battle, use item as the buttons are reddened out, or it freezes upon the first attack the enemy does upon me.
Yeah I'm having a similar problem. I'll be in a battle and either I'll click an attack for one of my dragons or it will be an enemy's turn. And everything stops. There are no buttons visible, no attacks happen, the game just sits there with the dragons and enemies bobbing up and down while I wait. I tried waiting for a few minutes to see if that would help, but it hasn't so far. This has happened maybe five or six times so far, and the only thing I can do is navigate away from the page.
Yeah I'm having a similar problem. I'll be in a battle and either I'll click an attack for one of my dragons or it will be an enemy's turn. And everything stops. There are no buttons visible, no attacks happen, the game just sits there with the dragons and enemies bobbing up and down while I wait. I tried waiting for a few minutes to see if that would help, but it hasn't so far. This has happened maybe five or six times so far, and the only thing I can do is navigate away from the page.
I'm having the same issue...keeps freezing on me...only way to get out of it is to refresh and enter into another battle (which then freezes after the first turn too). I'm using Chrome, it's the most updated version.
I'm having the same issue...keeps freezing on me...only way to get out of it is to refresh and enter into another battle (which then freezes after the first turn too). I'm using Chrome, it's the most updated version.
The admins are currently looking into this.
The admins are currently looking into this.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I had the problem as well :(

It seems to happen more often with Meditate.
I had the problem as well :(

It seems to happen more often with Meditate.
I uh... was playing and suddenly the turns and the fighting options just vanished... Wonder if that's a related issue to this.
I uh... was playing and suddenly the turns and the fighting options just vanished... Wonder if that's a related issue to this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89