Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
I find the Coliseum to be working well enough - not perfect but well enough- on my pc currently. Where I run Into issues is trying to battle on my android tablet. It starts out perfect and rapidly slows to a stall, where the connection then times out to the game server completely. This will happen on an average of about 3 chained field battles.

Most other games work perfectly when the server is not overtaxed or I am not having issues with my bum ISP. (I have played Tidal Trouble for hours.)
I find the Coliseum to be working well enough - not perfect but well enough- on my pc currently. Where I run Into issues is trying to battle on my android tablet. It starts out perfect and rapidly slows to a stall, where the connection then times out to the game server completely. This will happen on an average of about 3 chained field battles.

Most other games work perfectly when the server is not overtaxed or I am not having issues with my bum ISP. (I have played Tidal Trouble for hours.)
思いにふける物
My games seem to slow down drastically whenever a dragon/enemy starts to fire those ranged attacks (contuse, fireball, etc). I tried this on 2 different computers, and 2 different internet service providers.
My games seem to slow down drastically whenever a dragon/enemy starts to fire those ranged attacks (contuse, fireball, etc). I tried this on 2 different computers, and 2 different internet service providers.
The coliseum isn't freezing per se, but there is a significant lag after you tell it to attack and then the attack actually happening.
The coliseum isn't freezing per se, but there is a significant lag after you tell it to attack and then the attack actually happening.
i tested all the different areas, thinking maybe certain coli locations were bugged, but stall/freeze happened during the third or fourth move of every battle in every area. bummer. i haven't been able to finish more than two battles all day.
i tested all the different areas, thinking maybe certain coli locations were bugged, but stall/freeze happened during the third or fourth move of every battle in every area. bummer. i haven't been able to finish more than two battles all day.
Dang it, here we go again.

I was experiencing some lag yesterday and it just stalled for the first time. I finished off all of my opponents in the Arena and the battle failed to end, forcing me to refresh the browser.

I use Chrome, yada yada yada.
Dang it, here we go again.

I was experiencing some lag yesterday and it just stalled for the first time. I finished off all of my opponents in the Arena and the battle failed to end, forcing me to refresh the browser.

I use Chrome, yada yada yada.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Starting to experience the stalling. Had it a little yesterday, now it's worse. It takes several seconds for attacks to actually be performed, and the after-battle screen sometimes takes so long to come up I think I've hit the "locking up after battle" bug.

I know we have a lot of June players but I didn't have any kind of stalling like this last month, and we had the same number of players as we did now. Could the potions fix have something to do with it?
Starting to experience the stalling. Had it a little yesterday, now it's worse. It takes several seconds for attacks to actually be performed, and the after-battle screen sometimes takes so long to come up I think I've hit the "locking up after battle" bug.

I know we have a lot of June players but I didn't have any kind of stalling like this last month, and we had the same number of players as we did now. Could the potions fix have something to do with it?
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Yesterday I'd have stalling after every command, as in I'd tell a dragon to do something and it would be 3-4 seconds before it did anything, but today I had a battle where I killed everything and then nothing happened after that. It didn't end, my dragons just sat there.
Yesterday I'd have stalling after every command, as in I'd tell a dragon to do something and it would be 3-4 seconds before it did anything, but today I had a battle where I killed everything and then nothing happened after that. It didn't end, my dragons just sat there.
I'm not exactly sure if this goes here or not- But I've been having issues with the Coli doing some pretty weird things when I'm doing RATED matches. Only rated - not any monster battles at all. This: [img]http://imageshack.com/a/img661/9291/hLUjMI.png[/img] pops up. My buttons go away, the names go away, turns are still going on and I can see moves happening, as if my opponent just keeps on going; but I can do NOTHING except leave or refresh. Which obviously I'm getting really tired doing that to my opponents, lol! I'm using the latest version of Firefox Aurora, I have Windows 7 and my sockets/noscript/everything else (that I know of) are working fine. Halp?
I'm not exactly sure if this goes here or not- But I've been having issues with the Coli doing some pretty weird things when I'm doing RATED matches. Only rated - not any monster battles at all.

This:
hLUjMI.png

pops up. My buttons go away, the names go away, turns are still going on and I can see moves happening, as if my opponent just keeps on going; but I can do NOTHING except leave or refresh. Which obviously I'm getting really tired doing that to my opponents, lol!

I'm using the latest version of Firefox Aurora, I have Windows 7 and my sockets/noscript/everything else (that I know of) are working fine.

Halp?
7NB6Jg.png
Without fail, no matter what I am fighting, nor what is hitting me, or if it's my turn or the enemies turn. . At some point, my game will freeze with everyone still floating/moving, and the 'Ready!' showing on one of my dragons.

Seen in:

Kelp Beds
Forgotten Cave
Boreal Wood
Scorched Forest

Spells are going off just fine, and it will trigger on melee attacks, or my eliminates, and it's to the point I can't even get one fight done in The Kelp Beds. Haven't seen it stall on a spell yet [although it can stall on either my turns, or enemy turns]

Using Firefox, has also shown up on Chrome.

Using two level 25 Guardians, have also had a Skydancer and an Imperial in team.

Reposting via MOD:

Also to answer, I put in my initial thread that I had tried both Firefox and Chrome, although I did fail to mention that I had removed cookies.
Without fail, no matter what I am fighting, nor what is hitting me, or if it's my turn or the enemies turn. . At some point, my game will freeze with everyone still floating/moving, and the 'Ready!' showing on one of my dragons.

Seen in:

Kelp Beds
Forgotten Cave
Boreal Wood
Scorched Forest

Spells are going off just fine, and it will trigger on melee attacks, or my eliminates, and it's to the point I can't even get one fight done in The Kelp Beds. Haven't seen it stall on a spell yet [although it can stall on either my turns, or enemy turns]

Using Firefox, has also shown up on Chrome.

Using two level 25 Guardians, have also had a Skydancer and an Imperial in team.

Reposting via MOD:

Also to answer, I put in my initial thread that I had tried both Firefox and Chrome, although I did fail to mention that I had removed cookies.
This just started for me in the Arena in the last few days. It seems to be happening most with my level 16 wildclaw when he uses scratch to last hit a spangyroo - That has happened twice in the last few minutes. I'll launch the attack and the game just stops.

It doesn't freeze completely - the animations and hover text are still functional - but the attack never goes through and no turn progression occurs. It stays like that indefinitely.

I'm using Google Chrome, and haven't tried it in Firefox yet. As far as what I've been doing, I don't think every time I use scratch to ko a spangy sets it off, but that seems to be the common factor (for me at least) when it does.
This just started for me in the Arena in the last few days. It seems to be happening most with my level 16 wildclaw when he uses scratch to last hit a spangyroo - That has happened twice in the last few minutes. I'll launch the attack and the game just stops.

It doesn't freeze completely - the animations and hover text are still functional - but the attack never goes through and no turn progression occurs. It stays like that indefinitely.

I'm using Google Chrome, and haven't tried it in Firefox yet. As far as what I've been doing, I don't think every time I use scratch to ko a spangy sets it off, but that seems to be the common factor (for me at least) when it does.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89