Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89
I am having the same issues as EinarFox. I do hope that some solution is even now being put into action, because the fairgrounds don&#039;t work for me either and the AH is chancy at best. >_<;
I am having the same issues as EinarFox. I do hope that some solution is even now being put into action, because the fairgrounds don&#039;t work for me either and the AH is chancy at best. >_<;
b9aWflB.png
I thought it was my internet connection not cooperating with Coliseum, but I then remembered that this is not the first time this has happened to me. I&#039;ve been trying to get some gold through Coliseum/Faireground, but it either never loads up, connection cuts off, or in Coliseum, it stops randomly in battle.
I thought it was my internet connection not cooperating with Coliseum, but I then remembered that this is not the first time this has happened to me. I&#039;ve been trying to get some gold through Coliseum/Faireground, but it either never loads up, connection cuts off, or in Coliseum, it stops randomly in battle.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Whenever I attempt to use Scratch the battle effectively stops and nothing moves. Mediate and enemy attacks are working- which leads me to believe its not my cruddy internet speed this time. Really hard to enjoy the festival like this...
Whenever I attempt to use Scratch the battle effectively stops and nothing moves. Mediate and enemy attacks are working- which leads me to believe its not my cruddy internet speed this time. Really hard to enjoy the festival like this...
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
After a few turns, Colosseum freezes and nothing can be done. It&#039;s happening in every battle today at random times.
After a few turns, Colosseum freezes and nothing can be done. It&#039;s happening in every battle today at random times.
I posted in the large thread above about the coliseum, but i&#039;ll mention it here. having the same trouble as everyone else. Running Win7, firefox.
I posted in the large thread above about the coliseum, but i&#039;ll mention it here. having the same trouble as everyone else. Running Win7, firefox.
This is another issue I have. Just like when it freezes on the "Ready" screen with one of my dragons, it also freezes before the enemy attacks. They just sit there not attacking. Like this:
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/Enemynotattacking_zpsf39a6977.jpg

and

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/Enemynotattacking2_zps4bb972e0.jpg

Browser: Chrome
Error: None
This is another issue I have. Just like when it freezes on the "Ready" screen with one of my dragons, it also freezes before the enemy attacks. They just sit there not attacking. Like this:
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/Enemynotattacking_zpsf39a6977.jpg

and

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/Charmed255/Enemynotattacking2_zps4bb972e0.jpg

Browser: Chrome
Error: None
j3zsWMV.png
Running Chrome on Windows Vista 32-bit.

Problems:

- Coliseum doesn&#039;t load at all.
- Coliseum loads, but battle maps do not load (the load bar sits at around 98% forever)
- Coliseum stalls before or after attacks.
- Coliseum stalls out after beating the last enemy but before loot is rewarded.
Running Chrome on Windows Vista 32-bit.

Problems:

- Coliseum doesn&#039;t load at all.
- Coliseum loads, but battle maps do not load (the load bar sits at around 98% forever)
- Coliseum stalls before or after attacks.
- Coliseum stalls out after beating the last enemy but before loot is rewarded.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
What happens with me is that the battle will proceed normally, and then suddenly stops at the conclusion of a turn. the action is not done, and the battle does not continue.
this has happened on my turn and on my monster enemy&#039;s turn. I tried leaving it for a while, but eventually it disconnected.
What happens with me is that the battle will proceed normally, and then suddenly stops at the conclusion of a turn. the action is not done, and the battle does not continue.
this has happened on my turn and on my monster enemy&#039;s turn. I tried leaving it for a while, but eventually it disconnected.
[quote name="zoroark" date="2013-07-24 16:22:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=27&id=17943#699681"]I thought it was my internet connection not cooperating with Coliseum, but I then remembered that this is not the first time this has happened to me. I've been trying to get some gold through Coliseum/Faireground, but it either never loads up, connection cuts off, or in Coliseum, it stops randomly in battle.[/quote] Same here. At first I thought it might be my upgrade to Win 8, but I see that many others are having the same problem. It consistently disconnects on Chrome, Firefox, or Comodo Dragon. I have Comcast 50mb/s download 'net and consistently clock at that. My ping is around 80.

Same here. At first I thought it might be my upgrade to Win 8, but I see that many others are having the same problem. It consistently disconnects on Chrome, Firefox, or Comodo Dragon. I have Comcast 50mb/s download &#039;net and consistently clock at that. My ping is around 80.
same here its slow to load and then it freezes
same here its slow to load and then it freezes
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89