Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 88 89
The coliseum is definitely stalling left and right. I can barely get through one battle without it stalling and stopping altogether in the middle, which is unfortunate, as I'm trying to get those sprockets and chests to drop. The coliseum is my only way to make money since Runestones has been down, and now I can't even do that!

The problem happens a lot when I try to have a dragon use meditate, but it just randomly stalls whenever I try to do anything. I've tried swapping dragons around and such, but to no avail.
The coliseum is definitely stalling left and right. I can barely get through one battle without it stalling and stopping altogether in the middle, which is unfortunate, as I'm trying to get those sprockets and chests to drop. The coliseum is my only way to make money since Runestones has been down, and now I can't even do that!

The problem happens a lot when I try to have a dragon use meditate, but it just randomly stalls whenever I try to do anything. I've tried swapping dragons around and such, but to no avail.
1hQ6LIX.png

Open to RPs
This is happening to me, where either one of my dragons or one of the monsters just never makes its move. I can't even finish a single battle right now...
This is happening to me, where either one of my dragons or one of the monsters just never makes its move. I can't even finish a single battle right now...
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
I'm lucky if I can finish a single battle in the Training Grounds. It's been getting progressively worse all day. D:
I'm lucky if I can finish a single battle in the Training Grounds. It's been getting progressively worse all day. D:
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Mine keeps freezing too... It barely lets me get through charging up with meditate :/ then it just sits there, frozen.
Mine keeps freezing too... It barely lets me get through charging up with meditate :/ then it just sits there, frozen.
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
I often freeze mid-way through battles since yesterday. It's been very frustrating as per the event. The dragons I use don't seem to matter. I have my main 3 Vonn/Zaarn/Paralise and various other dragons I use to train together just to get their levels up and such... It will freeze regardless. I have been in the training area, the woodland path, the Arena, the Delta and a few others and have encountered freezes in each.
I often freeze mid-way through battles since yesterday. It's been very frustrating as per the event. The dragons I use don't seem to matter. I have my main 3 Vonn/Zaarn/Paralise and various other dragons I use to train together just to get their levels up and such... It will freeze regardless. I have been in the training area, the woodland path, the Arena, the Delta and a few others and have encountered freezes in each.
I'm having similar problems. But until I ran across this thread, I was blaming the dropped connections on my 56k equivalent internet connection.

I've been working mostly in the Training Area (lv 1-3) and the Delta (9-10) and I've had to reload the Coliseum several times now because of the "Ready" screen freezing into about the third round of moves, or the victory screen not coming up.

...... I don't suppose we could have an time extension on fighting for charged chests for this? *hopeful look*
I'm having similar problems. But until I ran across this thread, I was blaming the dropped connections on my 56k equivalent internet connection.

I've been working mostly in the Training Area (lv 1-3) and the Delta (9-10) and I've had to reload the Coliseum several times now because of the "Ready" screen freezing into about the third round of moves, or the victory screen not coming up.

...... I don't suppose we could have an time extension on fighting for charged chests for this? *hopeful look*
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Been happening to me too today. Yesterday it was fine, but today it freezes at the ready stage, and I have to reload the page. I've barely managed to go through a couple of battles...
Been happening to me too today. Yesterday it was fine, but today it freezes at the ready stage, and I have to reload the page. I've barely managed to go through a couple of battles...
I was grinding the coliseum for food yesterday with relatively few stalls, maybe one every dozen to two dozen battles. Pretty acceptable, but irritating.

Today I can hardly get the coliseum to load, and when I can I can't get it to get through a battle before it stalls up. I've tried using both of the different connections, but even then out of a dozen or so tries to battle I've managed to finish a whopping one combat. I was really hoping to level my main team today and try and get some chests while I did. This is pretty infuriating, especially with people working on getting chests for the carnivale.
I was grinding the coliseum for food yesterday with relatively few stalls, maybe one every dozen to two dozen battles. Pretty acceptable, but irritating.

Today I can hardly get the coliseum to load, and when I can I can't get it to get through a battle before it stalls up. I've tried using both of the different connections, but even then out of a dozen or so tries to battle I've managed to finish a whopping one combat. I was really hoping to level my main team today and try and get some chests while I did. This is pretty infuriating, especially with people working on getting chests for the carnivale.
So much for farming for the Carnivale... >_o

I can rarely get past a handful of battles in the Training Grounds before it just locks up altogether and I have to refresh. Loading is either proper quick or barely works...
So much for farming for the Carnivale... >_o

I can rarely get past a handful of battles in the Training Grounds before it just locks up altogether and I have to refresh. Loading is either proper quick or barely works...
sigfr1_by_sakurabomb-d6g42r5.png
Same is happening to me.
Same is happening to me.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 88 89