Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 535 536
Using &safemode=1 allowed me to play Jigsaw for the first time in a few days, but it makes connecting worse for Tidal Trouble. I have some lag, but no disconnection issues for the Coliseum. I don't really play the other games much.
Using &safemode=1 allowed me to play Jigsaw for the first time in a few days, but it makes connecting worse for Tidal Trouble. I have some lag, but no disconnection issues for the Coliseum. I don't really play the other games much.
g4DcSLb.gif BBnXVzW.png2prab01.jpg
Tried using "&safemode=1" but to no avail on Tidal Trouble, and the lag on Runestones is so bad that the time just runs down. Haven't tried anything else yet, though.
Tried using "&safemode=1" but to no avail on Tidal Trouble, and the lag on Runestones is so bad that the time just runs down. Haven't tried anything else yet, though.
It allows me to connect but does not ensure that I stay connected for any of the games.
It allows me to connect but does not ensure that I stay connected for any of the games.
I was able to play in the Fairegrounds for a while (only Tidal Trouble, High/Low, and Shock Switch would load however) and the Coli wouldn't load for me at all. Now, I can't get the games to work again, even on the alternate socket.
I was able to play in the Fairegrounds for a while (only Tidal Trouble, High/Low, and Shock Switch would load however) and the Coli wouldn't load for me at all. Now, I can't get the games to work again, even on the alternate socket.
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
i dunno if it's worth posting this, but i see no difference in the coliseum's lag and disconnections. the fairground games load, but tidal trouble is virtually unplayable because it disconnects during almost every puzzle I try to start. sometimes shock switch disconnects too, but on a much lesser scale. adding "&safemode=1" doesn't help. but thanks to the admins that are acknowledging that there seems to be an issue there. u v u
i dunno if it's worth posting this, but i see no difference in the coliseum's lag and disconnections. the fairground games load, but tidal trouble is virtually unplayable because it disconnects during almost every puzzle I try to start. sometimes shock switch disconnects too, but on a much lesser scale. adding "&safemode=1" doesn't help. but thanks to the admins that are acknowledging that there seems to be an issue there. u v u
@Xhaztol
Thank you! I can finally train my exalts. c:

I thought it was my internet but trying the "&safemode=1" and it loaded in the first try! I shall be grinding now and shall report back if I get any problems.
@Xhaztol
Thank you! I can finally train my exalts. c:

I thought it was my internet but trying the "&safemode=1" and it loaded in the first try! I shall be grinding now and shall report back if I get any problems.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
I was having trouble with the coliseum, but adding "&safemode=1" has helped! I haven't tried the fairgrounds in awhile.
I was having trouble with the coliseum, but adding "&safemode=1" has helped! I haven't tried the fairgrounds in awhile.
I've never been able to access the Coli or fairgrounds games on my laptop, although they've always worked fine on my iPad. But even with the new code, I'm still not having any luck with my laptop. D: I don't get error messages telling me to switch to the alternate socket anymore, but I still can't play anything. [LIST] [*]The Coli doesn't load at all. I've had the tab open for over 10 minutes now and the little red loading bar hasn't even appeared yet. [*]Runestones and Tidal Trouble are giving me blank games like this: [img]http://snag.gy/Dvdo1.jpg[/img] [*]Jigsaw gives me a blank page. Like the game window doesn't even appear. [*]The title page of Shock Switch works fine, but the game never finishes loading after I select a difficulty setting. [/LIST] I've tried refreshing each page multiple times and clearing my cache and cookies. I'm using Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome.
I've never been able to access the Coli or fairgrounds games on my laptop, although they've always worked fine on my iPad. But even with the new code, I'm still not having any luck with my laptop. D: I don't get error messages telling me to switch to the alternate socket anymore, but I still can't play anything.
  • The Coli doesn't load at all. I've had the tab open for over 10 minutes now and the little red loading bar hasn't even appeared yet.
  • Runestones and Tidal Trouble are giving me blank games like this:
    Dvdo1.jpg
  • Jigsaw gives me a blank page. Like the game window doesn't even appear.
  • The title page of Shock Switch works fine, but the game never finishes loading after I select a difficulty setting.
I've tried refreshing each page multiple times and clearing my cache and cookies. I'm using Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
Hello, I'm still new to FR but I play the Fairgrounds a lot, and have recently started using the Coliseum. When I joined, I could play neither on my laptop, instead resorting to my phone, which worked quite well mostly.

Adding "&safemode=1" to the end has helped quite a bit, I can actually access the Coliseum on my computer, which I couldn't at all before, though it's quite laggy so I haven't tested it much. As for the Fairgrounds, I mainly play Jigsaw, and before I couldn't even complete an easy puzzle without it disconnecting, with "&safemode=1" I managed to do that, though it still doesn't stay connected long enough for me to even get 3/4 of the way through a normal puzzle, much less a hard one.

I haven't tested the other games yet, but I just wanted to say it's definitely improved it, if only a little. I'm happy to see it being worked on as it's currently my only source of treasure right now!
Hello, I'm still new to FR but I play the Fairgrounds a lot, and have recently started using the Coliseum. When I joined, I could play neither on my laptop, instead resorting to my phone, which worked quite well mostly.

Adding "&safemode=1" to the end has helped quite a bit, I can actually access the Coliseum on my computer, which I couldn't at all before, though it's quite laggy so I haven't tested it much. As for the Fairgrounds, I mainly play Jigsaw, and before I couldn't even complete an easy puzzle without it disconnecting, with "&safemode=1" I managed to do that, though it still doesn't stay connected long enough for me to even get 3/4 of the way through a normal puzzle, much less a hard one.

I haven't tested the other games yet, but I just wanted to say it's definitely improved it, if only a little. I'm happy to see it being worked on as it's currently my only source of treasure right now!
Nothing has changed even with the new addition. Nothing will load and when it does load, it halts or breaks. =/ so there goes another day's worth of treasure.
Nothing has changed even with the new addition. Nothing will load and when it does load, it halts or breaks. =/ so there goes another day's worth of treasure.
suwrpg.png
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 535 536