Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 535 536
Just went four rounds in the coli and I'd say it works.

Runestones and Tidal Trouble also work.
Just went four rounds in the coli and I'd say it works.

Runestones and Tidal Trouble also work.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
still getting kicked off the coli, although much less frequently.
still getting kicked off the coli, although much less frequently.
uHUuVFD.png
Still got kicked from Fairgrounds. c'8
Only got through one game of Tidal.
Still got kicked from Fairgrounds. c'8
Only got through one game of Tidal.
I used to always get the "problems connecting" message whenever I used fairgrounds or coliseum (thought they worked?), but adding that made it go away. Nevertheless, I still lack my fairgrounds achievement.
I used to always get the "problems connecting" message whenever I used fairgrounds or coliseum (thought they worked?), but adding that made it go away. Nevertheless, I still lack my fairgrounds achievement.
@Xhaztol BLESS, I CAN ACTUALLY CONNECT
@Xhaztol BLESS, I CAN ACTUALLY CONNECT
banner_by_the_masked_ottsel-d749c9o.gif
i'm using the alternate socket and tried adding the &safemode=1 after the url when i opened up tidal trouble and i'm still having problems :/ it's just tidal trouble for me, the other games appear to be working fine for me and i haven't had any problems with the coliseum, either.
i'm using the alternate socket and tried adding the &safemode=1 after the url when i opened up tidal trouble and i'm still having problems :/ it's just tidal trouble for me, the other games appear to be working fine for me and i haven't had any problems with the coliseum, either.
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
I can load fairground temporarily but the game drops halfway through puzzles all the time, even using the new "&safemode=1" add-on
I can load fairground temporarily but the game drops halfway through puzzles all the time, even using the new "&safemode=1" add-on
I tried adding "&safemode=1" and I keep having trouble only in Fairgrounds. Mostly with lag, but when it comes to Tidal Trouble it will play fine, lag occasionally but otherwise okay, but it will then just exit out and quit mid-game.
I tried adding "&safemode=1" and I keep having trouble only in Fairgrounds. Mostly with lag, but when it comes to Tidal Trouble it will play fine, lag occasionally but otherwise okay, but it will then just exit out and quit mid-game.
bTMzUg8.pnghzl_by_stepheroo-d7w2usr.gifhzl_by_stepheroo-d7w2usn.gifhzl_by_stepheroo-d7w2uss.gif
LF all sprite familiars
& emblem apparel
Haven't had any/much luck with the safemode add-on for the URL. The bug I was getting was that Tidal would crash after about five to seven minutes of continuous play. It kept up no matter what. Coliseum runs fine for me, though, fortunately.
Haven't had any/much luck with the safemode add-on for the URL. The bug I was getting was that Tidal would crash after about five to seven minutes of continuous play. It kept up no matter what. Coliseum runs fine for me, though, fortunately.
The coli is now connecting for me without fail using the safemode addition. Before it would take several refreshes to come up, but now it comes up on the first time every time I try.
The coli is now connecting for me without fail using the safemode addition. Before it would take several refreshes to come up, but now it comes up on the first time every time I try.
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 535 536