Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 535 536
I've been having problems with connections dropping in the Fairgrounds ever since the update to iOS 8, and though I could connect to the coliseum, it was slow, while actually playing has been like moving through molasses, with frequent freezes. With the update to iOS 8.1 earlier this week, the Fairgrounds improved (only dropping occasionally), but the coliseum remained extremely slow, though it did improve. Connecting to the safe mode URL sped up the coliseum connection considerably, and while play in the coliseum improved, it still flip flops between working normally and shifting into slow motion.
I've been having problems with connections dropping in the Fairgrounds ever since the update to iOS 8, and though I could connect to the coliseum, it was slow, while actually playing has been like moving through molasses, with frequent freezes. With the update to iOS 8.1 earlier this week, the Fairgrounds improved (only dropping occasionally), but the coliseum remained extremely slow, though it did improve. Connecting to the safe mode URL sped up the coliseum connection considerably, and while play in the coliseum improved, it still flip flops between working normally and shifting into slow motion.
Whelp that didn't take long.

After three tries. Coli does load and lets me fight a battle but then it doesn't load the next fight.
Whelp that didn't take long.

After three tries. Coli does load and lets me fight a battle but then it doesn't load the next fight.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
[quote name="Azumarill" date="2014-10-23 19:32:58"]I've never been able to access the Coli or fairgrounds games on my laptop, although they've always worked fine on my iPad. But even with the new code, I'm still not having any luck with my laptop. D: I don't get error messages telling me to switch to the alternate socket anymore, but I still can't play anything. [LIST] [*]The Coli doesn't load at all. I've had the tab open for over 10 minutes now and the little red loading bar hasn't even appeared yet. [*]Runestones and Tidal Trouble are giving me blank games like this: [img]http://snag.gy/Dvdo1.jpg[/img] [*]Jigsaw gives me a blank page. Like the game window doesn't even appear. [*]The title page of Shock Switch works fine, but the game never finishes loading after I select a difficulty setting. [/LIST] I've tried refreshing each page multiple times and clearing my cache and cookies. I'm using Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome.[/quote] @Azumarill in case you're curious, you're not alone. My friend is asleep right now so I can't test the safemode extension, but she has been having this exact same problem, down to the exact same description of the game errors. We've troubleshot everything on our end and even brought it to the IT service on our campus. She's running windows 8 with frefox (we used chrome and IE to test it as well to no avail). Her username is Sunshineara5, if the devs need it. We've sent in a couple support tickets recently.
Azumarill wrote on 2014-10-23 19:32:58:
I've never been able to access the Coli or fairgrounds games on my laptop, although they've always worked fine on my iPad. But even with the new code, I'm still not having any luck with my laptop. D: I don't get error messages telling me to switch to the alternate socket anymore, but I still can't play anything.
  • The Coli doesn't load at all. I've had the tab open for over 10 minutes now and the little red loading bar hasn't even appeared yet.
  • Runestones and Tidal Trouble are giving me blank games like this:
    Dvdo1.jpg
  • Jigsaw gives me a blank page. Like the game window doesn't even appear.
  • The title page of Shock Switch works fine, but the game never finishes loading after I select a difficulty setting.
I've tried refreshing each page multiple times and clearing my cache and cookies. I'm using Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome.

@Azumarill in case you're curious, you're not alone.

My friend is asleep right now so I can't test the safemode extension, but she has been having this exact same problem, down to the exact same description of the game errors. We've troubleshot everything on our end and even brought it to the IT service on our campus. She's running windows 8 with frefox (we used chrome and IE to test it as well to no avail). Her username is Sunshineara5, if the devs need it. We've sent in a couple support tickets recently.
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

&safemode=1 kicked me off sooner than it did regularly, and I'm using Chrome. I was playing Tidal Trouble-- haven't attempted it with any other games.
&safemode=1 kicked me off sooner than it did regularly, and I'm using Chrome. I was playing Tidal Trouble-- haven't attempted it with any other games.
Tried using the code "&safemode=1" to fix connectivity problems that I've been having with the Fairgrounds. No luck. Does it even more frequently/quickly than usual.
Tried using the code "&safemode=1" to fix connectivity problems that I've been having with the Fairgrounds. No luck. Does it even more frequently/quickly than usual.
wc0jsx.jpg
Websockets and everything is just fine, but neither my mom or I can play Tidal Trouble. We can get through MAYBE one game and then it drops us. Tried both sockets, same deal, tried multiple days, same deal. This didnt used to happen before and I havent changed antivirus, so its frustrating.
Websockets and everything is just fine, but neither my mom or I can play Tidal Trouble. We can get through MAYBE one game and then it drops us. Tried both sockets, same deal, tried multiple days, same deal. This didnt used to happen before and I havent changed antivirus, so its frustrating.
I'm having the same problem and the '&safemode=1' solution is not working for me either. I'm running the latest version of Firefox 33.0 and I'm on Mac OS X 10.10. I can't finish any of the jigsaw puzzles without the error interruption and Tidal Trouble interrupts towards the end of every level.
I'm having the same problem and the '&safemode=1' solution is not working for me either. I'm running the latest version of Firefox 33.0 and I'm on Mac OS X 10.10. I can't finish any of the jigsaw puzzles without the error interruption and Tidal Trouble interrupts towards the end of every level.
I've been playing games fine on my ipad but today that won't play at all with or without the fix.
I've been playing games fine on my ipad but today that won't play at all with or without the fix.
Woohoo! Works 9/10 times for me, which is a million times better than the "some days I'm not going to load no matter how many times you try."(for the coli. Faire hasn't been giving me issues.)
Thanks so much!!
Woohoo! Works 9/10 times for me, which is a million times better than the "some days I'm not going to load no matter how many times you try."(for the coli. Faire hasn't been giving me issues.)
Thanks so much!!
Grieving, please be kind
qzCtLQ4.gif
Yeah, that code doesn't work at all. Coliseum won't load and fairgrounds just disconnects.
Yeah, that code doesn't work at all. Coliseum won't load and fairgrounds just disconnects.
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 535 536