Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 455 456 457 458 459 ... 535 536
I'm using Chrome and for the first time in months I'm able to use the Coli again thanks to that new url! Also the animations seem to be much, much smoother.

Previously I was using IE, but that was a pain since I do everything else in Chrome.

Thanks so much Xhaz!
I'm using Chrome and for the first time in months I'm able to use the Coli again thanks to that new url! Also the animations seem to be much, much smoother.

Previously I was using IE, but that was a pain since I do everything else in Chrome.

Thanks so much Xhaz!
2 hours ahead of FR time. Frogs are too cute to eat! Send them to me instead :)
My Shop!
Banded Dart Frog VQf5rSC.png
I can access the fairgrounds and coliseum, but only for a set period of time before they disconnect.
Usually between 3-5 minutes? Refreshing/reloading gives me another 3-5 minutes.

The '&safemode=1' didn't seem to change it
I can access the fairgrounds and coliseum, but only for a set period of time before they disconnect.
Usually between 3-5 minutes? Refreshing/reloading gives me another 3-5 minutes.

The '&safemode=1' didn't seem to change it
@Xhaztol

update: cleared my browser's cache and continued using the alternate socket + &safemode=1, didn't work. after clearing my cache and using the normal socket + &safemode=1, appears to be working a little better? (still just testing this on tidal trouble, as it's the only thing i'm currently having issues with. don't really play the other games but the jigsaw was fine for me and coli hasn't been giving me issues either)

edit: i'm using the newest update of chrome on windows 8, for the record. idk if that matters but i figure any information might be useful.
@Xhaztol

update: cleared my browser's cache and continued using the alternate socket + &safemode=1, didn't work. after clearing my cache and using the normal socket + &safemode=1, appears to be working a little better? (still just testing this on tidal trouble, as it's the only thing i'm currently having issues with. don't really play the other games but the jigsaw was fine for me and coli hasn't been giving me issues either)

edit: i'm using the newest update of chrome on windows 8, for the record. idk if that matters but i figure any information might be useful.
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
I tried using the new safe mode. That doesn't work any better. The only game that really works is higher or lower. The other games in the Fairgrounds either fail to load or allow you to play for a minute or so then becomes unresponsive. The Coliseum, I haven't tried with the new code yet.
I tried using the new safe mode. That doesn't work any better. The only game that really works is higher or lower. The other games in the Fairgrounds either fail to load or allow you to play for a minute or so then becomes unresponsive. The Coliseum, I haven't tried with the new code yet.
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
I saw someone say earlier in this thread that AVG prevents one from being able to access the Colosseum. For a half year I couldn't understand why it wouldn't load, but now I do! Please fix this so people using AVG can still keep AVG on and access the Colosseum! ;n;
Also, after disabling AVG...even just loading the Colosseum normally works just fine. Adding the extension doesn't make it any different. =w=;
I saw someone say earlier in this thread that AVG prevents one from being able to access the Colosseum. For a half year I couldn't understand why it wouldn't load, but now I do! Please fix this so people using AVG can still keep AVG on and access the Colosseum! ;n;
Also, after disabling AVG...even just loading the Colosseum normally works just fine. Adding the extension doesn't make it any different. =w=;
[quote name="Saphelle" date="2014-10-23 20:19:45"]&safemode=1 kicked me off sooner than it did regularly, and I'm using Chrome. I was playing Tidal Trouble-- haven't attempted it with any other games.[/quote] Same for me. It seemed to get worse after I tried the safe mode thing.
Saphelle wrote on 2014-10-23 20:19:45:
&safemode=1 kicked me off sooner than it did regularly, and I'm using Chrome. I was playing Tidal Trouble-- haven't attempted it with any other games.

Same for me. It seemed to get worse after I tried the safe mode thing.
PJb908Z.png
Praise the Arcanist (and the coders)! It finally works!
Praise the Arcanist (and the coders)! It finally works!
I was previously having issues staying connected in the Fairgrounds, but adding the suffix seems to have helped. At least, I was able to stay connected long enough to finish a puzzle on Hard mode, which it hasn't let me do before. I'll have time to play more tomorrow and see if I run into any more issues.
I was previously having issues staying connected in the Fairgrounds, but adding the suffix seems to have helped. At least, I was able to stay connected long enough to finish a puzzle on Hard mode, which it hasn't let me do before. I'll have time to play more tomorrow and see if I run into any more issues.
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2818796
When using Chrome as regular without the &safemode=1 these effects are the same when tried on IE for windows 8
- Coli holds for 3 battles before needing to be refreshed
- No games worked (with the exception of Runes that go only to level 4 before being to be refreshed

Using both with &safemode=1
- 1 1/2 battles before being refreshed in Coli
- 2 levels in Runes before freezing, didn't touch the other games because of their timed nature before freezing.
When using Chrome as regular without the &safemode=1 these effects are the same when tried on IE for windows 8
- Coli holds for 3 battles before needing to be refreshed
- No games worked (with the exception of Runes that go only to level 4 before being to be refreshed

Using both with &safemode=1
- 1 1/2 battles before being refreshed in Coli
- 2 levels in Runes before freezing, didn't touch the other games because of their timed nature before freezing.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
No help regarding tidal trouble on mobile. It loaded up before but lost connection. Adding safe mode just made it unable to load up.
No help regarding tidal trouble on mobile. It loaded up before but lost connection. Adding safe mode just made it unable to load up.
Iknr1RQ.jpg
1 2 ... 455 456 457 458 459 ... 535 536