Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 535 536
It was fine until the end of the second fight, when I probably should have lost but instead me and the final guy just floated there in a nearly-epic staring contest. I blinked. ^^; Lasted a bit longer than normal, though.
It was fine until the end of the second fight, when I probably should have lost but instead me and the final guy just floated there in a nearly-epic staring contest. I blinked. ^^; Lasted a bit longer than normal, though.
I used the &safemode=1 at the end of the game for Shock Switch, got to play for about 5 minutes before connectivity was lost.
I used the &safemode=1 at the end of the game for Shock Switch, got to play for about 5 minutes before connectivity was lost.
I'm unable to use the coliseum and fairground on my iPhone. Will I ever be able to do so?
I'm unable to use the coliseum and fairground on my iPhone. Will I ever be able to do so?
For me, adding &safemode=1 worked in the Coli, for Runestones, and for Jigsaw!
For me, adding &safemode=1 worked in the Coli, for Runestones, and for Jigsaw!
Adding "&safemode=1" to the end lets Tidal Trouble run for me!
Adding "&safemode=1" to the end lets Tidal Trouble run for me!
I added the &safemode=1 and got into coliseum for the first time in a while. I had assumed my internet was just too slow but it is working just fine.
I added the &safemode=1 and got into coliseum for the first time in a while. I had assumed my internet was just too slow but it is working just fine.
Adding &safemode=1 allowed me to start up jigsaw and runestones (the only ones i was previously having much of an issue with) but jigsaw still seems to have issues staying connected all the way through (been losing connection about 80-90% through); unsure if this is a bug with my net, though. I do not have connectivity issues on my network regularly, however...

Tested on the latest Chrome as well as Safari. (only because that's what I was using when coli got laggy on Chrome.)
Adding &safemode=1 allowed me to start up jigsaw and runestones (the only ones i was previously having much of an issue with) but jigsaw still seems to have issues staying connected all the way through (been losing connection about 80-90% through); unsure if this is a bug with my net, though. I do not have connectivity issues on my network regularly, however...

Tested on the latest Chrome as well as Safari. (only because that's what I was using when coli got laggy on Chrome.)
TlaP4Pl.png
Using &safemode=1 I was finally able to use the Colosseum on my computer (it's been working ok on my phone...) for the first time since I joined.
Using &safemode=1 I was finally able to use the Colosseum on my computer (it's been working ok on my phone...) for the first time since I joined.
With &safemode=1, I still couldn't get into the coliseum. I tried to load and reload it five times straight and it wouldn't come up. I appreciate that you're trying to work it out, though!
With &safemode=1, I still couldn't get into the coliseum. I tried to load and reload it five times straight and it wouldn't come up. I appreciate that you're trying to work it out, though!
Used &safemode=1 on Tidal Trouble because its the only thing that's been disconnecting me and not letting my play but the problems are still happening, every so often it just cuts out and I have to refresh to start playing again doesn't seem to be working for me.
Used &safemode=1 on Tidal Trouble because its the only thing that's been disconnecting me and not letting my play but the problems are still happening, every so often it just cuts out and I have to refresh to start playing again doesn't seem to be working for me.
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 535 536