Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: ~Flight Unity~ (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Shadow Flight: This flight has some very generous members. I am always seeing such lovely giveaways hosted by your members and offers of assistance to others whenever needed.

Lightening Flight: WOW you guys and gals have been doing a phenomenal job with the Thundercrack Festival. I have been enjoying all of your forum posts and activities. Just today I got a gorgeous drawing of one of my dragons from a very sweet Lightening member.

Arcane Flight: You have a very dear friend of mine amongst your ranks so of course how can I not have the warm fuzzies for ya :P

Plague Flight: Many of your members have set a wonderful example for the rest of us. Kudos to one plague member in particular for coming up with the brilliant Flight Unity thread. What an excellent way to boost morale :D
Shadow Flight: This flight has some very generous members. I am always seeing such lovely giveaways hosted by your members and offers of assistance to others whenever needed.

Lightening Flight: WOW you guys and gals have been doing a phenomenal job with the Thundercrack Festival. I have been enjoying all of your forum posts and activities. Just today I got a gorgeous drawing of one of my dragons from a very sweet Lightening member.

Arcane Flight: You have a very dear friend of mine amongst your ranks so of course how can I not have the warm fuzzies for ya :P

Plague Flight: Many of your members have set a wonderful example for the rest of us. Kudos to one plague member in particular for coming up with the brilliant Flight Unity thread. What an excellent way to boost morale :D
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Water has the loveliest eyes, you really do ^.^ Plus Tidelord is IMO the most interesting design of the bunch, he looks kind of like a big blue coral reef and it's awesome :D
Water has the loveliest eyes, you really do ^.^ Plus Tidelord is IMO the most interesting design of the bunch, he looks kind of like a big blue coral reef and it's awesome :D
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
To everyone on this site: Good to see that we can all be reasonable and forgiving human beings.
To everyone on this site: Good to see that we can all be reasonable and forgiving human beings.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Dear nature flight,
If not for my overwhelming love for the windsinger, I'd definitely have joined your marvellous flight. You are so nice and calm and have given me two of my lovely dragons to care for. Thank you.

Dear lightning flight,
thank you for making my first festival experience a great one, despite the lots of downtime, and for being awesome and cool workers in general. You are wonderful.
Dear nature flight,
If not for my overwhelming love for the windsinger, I'd definitely have joined your marvellous flight. You are so nice and calm and have given me two of my lovely dragons to care for. Thank you.

Dear lightning flight,
thank you for making my first festival experience a great one, despite the lots of downtime, and for being awesome and cool workers in general. You are wonderful.
ban1_zps5e885ef8.png
Dear Lightning Flight,

I absolutely love your player run celebrations for the carnivale! Seriously, kudos for making it that little bit "more"!
Dear Lightning Flight,

I absolutely love your player run celebrations for the carnivale! Seriously, kudos for making it that little bit "more"!
Plague, I'm glad I joined you. It may be silly complimenting your own flight but these a people are wonderful to be around. Together in decay!

Ice flight, you all have gorgeous eyes that work well with any colors. Also aurora themed dragons are gorgeous <3<3<3

I almost joined shadow flight to start. Gotta admit that Shadowbinder is one pretty lady.

As an aside, Thanks Arcanist.

I think a compliment contest is such a cute idea. Kudos @Khamaseen :)
Plague, I&#039;m glad I joined you. It may be silly complimenting your own flight but these a people are wonderful to be around. Together in decay!

Ice flight, you all have gorgeous eyes that work well with any colors. Also aurora themed dragons are gorgeous <3<3<3

I almost joined shadow flight to start. Gotta admit that Shadowbinder is one pretty lady.

As an aside, Thanks Arcanist.

I think a compliment contest is such a cute idea. Kudos @Khamaseen :)
v9WarKW.png
@Kibaxyru

Thanks! I think it might be a good idea to do something like this periodically or perhaps start a Flight Unity Club/Movement to host events to bring us all together to keep the competition between Flights friendly like the creators intended~ :)
@Kibaxyru

Thanks! I think it might be a good idea to do something like this periodically or perhaps start a Flight Unity Club/Movement to host events to bring us all together to keep the competition between Flights friendly like the creators intended~ :)
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
There are jokers in every Flight, from Arcane to my own Wind. The ones who make gifs of the Gods doing silly things and terrible puns of their element. Just know that I love you.

But I have to mention the Shadow Flight:
I saw that thread you made in discussions, rumors about the Dragon Deities. It was hilarious.
There are jokers in every Flight, from Arcane to my own Wind. The ones who make gifs of the Gods doing silly things and terrible puns of their element. Just know that I love you.

But I have to mention the Shadow Flight:
I saw that thread you made in discussions, rumors about the Dragon Deities. It was hilarious.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
dear water flight

you guys have really nice eyes and your deity is so cool
if i hadnt picked ice flight id go with you guys tbh. you guys seem chill.
dear water flight

you guys have really nice eyes and your deity is so cool
if i hadnt picked ice flight id go with you guys tbh. you guys seem chill.
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Dear wind flight-
Your nests are the coziest looking things! I wish my eggs could be as spoiled as yours. And I personally love your eyes.

Dear shadow flight-
You guys are just the coolest! You seem to be really dedicated to your flight and theme too.

Dear wind flight-
Your nests are the coziest looking things! I wish my eggs could be as spoiled as yours. And I personally love your eyes.

Dear shadow flight-
You guys are just the coolest! You seem to be really dedicated to your flight and theme too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15