Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: ~Flight Unity~ (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
A very nice idea, melikes!

Unfortunately I haven't been around the boards much to interact with non-Lightning folk, but from my lurking I have noticed:

That everyone's awesome. Seriously.
Windbros post free giveaways and the Friendship Brigade outreach idea, Plague post compliment threads and giveaways, Shadows chip in constructively in the Bug forums... It goes on! Every flight has the sense that they've got a warm and welcoming community in their flight boards, and it flows out into the general by means of outreach, help and guide posting, jokes or compliment threads. I seriously think this site is full of fabulous people, regardless of Flight, and I'm glad to be a part of it all in my own little way.

Also, yes, the mix of eye colours available through the eleven flights are all *gorgeous* for different uses and combinations. It and the coliseum are the reason I've got every element represented in my lair.
A very nice idea, melikes!

Unfortunately I haven't been around the boards much to interact with non-Lightning folk, but from my lurking I have noticed:

That everyone's awesome. Seriously.
Windbros post free giveaways and the Friendship Brigade outreach idea, Plague post compliment threads and giveaways, Shadows chip in constructively in the Bug forums... It goes on! Every flight has the sense that they've got a warm and welcoming community in their flight boards, and it flows out into the general by means of outreach, help and guide posting, jokes or compliment threads. I seriously think this site is full of fabulous people, regardless of Flight, and I'm glad to be a part of it all in my own little way.

Also, yes, the mix of eye colours available through the eleven flights are all *gorgeous* for different uses and combinations. It and the coliseum are the reason I've got every element represented in my lair.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
Dear EVERY flight

A huge respect to each of you for your clan loyalty and comradery, though you each have made allegiances to your preferred element we all share a love for our clans. Your commitment and dedication are what make every flight great with their own unique personalities and goals.

I cannot choose just one clan to praise as every player is a great attribute of every clan
Dear EVERY flight

A huge respect to each of you for your clan loyalty and comradery, though you each have made allegiances to your preferred element we all share a love for our clans. Your commitment and dedication are what make every flight great with their own unique personalities and goals.

I cannot choose just one clan to praise as every player is a great attribute of every clan
unROMY8.png
Dear Lightning Flight:
You have some of the best headcanons about your Flight and your god I have seen. Major props.
Dear Lightning Flight:
You have some of the best headcanons about your Flight and your god I have seen. Major props.
wMckWPx.png
I saw some of the mess that went on (it was someone on my tumblr posting about it that I even knew this place was a thing) but everyone has handled it with grace. I don't know how many admins or mods there are, but everyone is doing really well, particularly considering the large influx of people.

I've also noticed that the people who play the game are also super awesome. When there's a problem everyone is very polite. Even with all the issues the game has had this week.

So everyone stay awesome?!
I saw some of the mess that went on (it was someone on my tumblr posting about it that I even knew this place was a thing) but everyone has handled it with grace. I don't know how many admins or mods there are, but everyone is doing really well, particularly considering the large influx of people.

I've also noticed that the people who play the game are also super awesome. When there's a problem everyone is very polite. Even with all the issues the game has had this week.

So everyone stay awesome?!
http://thekingsburrow.weebly.com/
Dear wind flight,
I think you guys have absolutely the coolest attitudes. Everyone in your flight is so open and carefree--I think more people in general should be like that.

Dear lightning flight,
Congratulations on getting dominance for your festival week, guys! I know you worked really hard, and coordinating everything is always tough, but you did it! I hope you all enjoy your festival, because you totally earned it.

Dear ice flight,
You guys have the best strategies. End of story. And you shared them with the general public when people started getting fussy and accusing you of cheating. Your flight changed the dominance game from something a few players randomly did with dragons they didn't like into a coordinated team effort which brings flights closer together.
Dear wind flight,
I think you guys have absolutely the coolest attitudes. Everyone in your flight is so open and carefree--I think more people in general should be like that.

Dear lightning flight,
Congratulations on getting dominance for your festival week, guys! I know you worked really hard, and coordinating everything is always tough, but you did it! I hope you all enjoy your festival, because you totally earned it.

Dear ice flight,
You guys have the best strategies. End of story. And you shared them with the general public when people started getting fussy and accusing you of cheating. Your flight changed the dominance game from something a few players randomly did with dragons they didn't like into a coordinated team effort which brings flights closer together.
water_banner.png
Us lightning storm fellows are very nice to the others.

Arcane: I love you so much for ruining the other gods' master plan to defeat the Shade.
Without you, we wouldn't be in the lovely chaotic world we are. :)

Nature: I love you guys so much, I'm going to create even more machines and factories to ruin and pollute you.

Light: I love you so much, I'll hide you with my dark, cloudy, stormy hug.

Earth: I love you so much, I'm going to zap you with a billion volts of electricity.

Ice: I love you so much, I'll pick you up, whirl you around, and throw you at the ground as hail.

Fire: I love you so much for helping me ruin Nature, that I'm going to rain love onto you and put you out.

Wind: I love you so much, I'll use you as my slave in my machines as a power-source, and not pay you for your labors.

Shadow: I love you so much I'll make you go away in the night as I shine bright like a lightning.

Plague: I love you so much for spreading lung cancer, infecting and killing so many, that I'm going to help you on your task with my pollutant smog fumes.

Water: I love you so much, I'm going to kidnap you and hold you in my cloudy storage silo, not letting you reunite with your family and buddies until I decide to throw you at the flaming ground so you can burn and vaporize and join me forever in the sky.

As you can see, us lightning members are either very lonesome or very narcissistic. :D

Arcane: I love you so much for ruining the other gods' master plan to defeat the Shade.

Nature: I love you guys so much, I'm going to create even more machines and factories to ruin and pollute you.

Earth: I love you so much, I'm going to zap you with a billion volts of electricity.

Ice: I love you so much, I'll pick you up, whirl you around, and throw you at the ground as hail.

Fire: I love you so much for helping me ruin Nature, that I'm going to rain love onto you and put you out.

Wind: I love you so much, I'll use you as my slave in my machines as a power-source, and not pay you for your labors.

Shadow: I love you so much I'll make you go away in the night as I shine bright like a lightning.

Plague: I love you so much for spreading lung cancer, infecting and killing so many, that I'm going to help you on your task with my pollutant smog fumes.

Water: I love you so much, I'm going to kidnap you and hold you in my cloudy storage silo, not letting you reunite with your family and buddies until I decide to throw you at the flaming ground so you can burn and vaporize and join me forever in the sky.

As you can see, us lightning members are either very lonesome or very narcissistic. :D
Please tag me if you want my attention!
Formerly known as "Bobbina"
Recently came back after a long hiatus, so sorry if I'm new to some things

Not sure why but my submission isn't posting. :C
Not sure why but my submission isn't posting. :C
Dear ice flight
I love your eye color it is just so nice and I wish that I could have a dragon from your flight with those beautiful eyes!
Dear ice flight
I love your eye color it is just so nice and I wish that I could have a dragon from your flight with those beautiful eyes!
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15