Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: ~Flight Unity~ (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
The winners have been chosen by the mighty powers of numbers and randomness!!!! [URL=http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/khamaseen/media/base_zpsac73ea72.png.html][IMG]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/khamaseen/base_zpsac73ea72.png[/IMG][/URL] I will be contacting them shortly about their prizes! If you didn't win, don't fret, because I'll be hosting a ~Flight Unity~ contest every month on the week of the Flight holiday! Hopefully with better prizes next time. This one was rushed and put together at the last minute, but now I have an entire month to plan and hoard prizes, and I've got [i]plans~![/i] I think we could use a little Flight Unity after recent events getting a little too hot to handle! So let's all cool down and appreciate that all of our elements are equal and necessary for the balance of the Flight Rising Universe by having a little contest! What kind of contest? A compliment contest! To enter this contest, you must post here with a compliment on any Flight included in your response. They need not be long or detailed, but they must be flattering and sincere! Everyone who posts a compliment to a Flight other than their own will be entered into random.org to be a potential winner. [b]First prize is:[/b] First pick of the litter from my guaranteed iridescent and shimmer Spiral & Pearlcatcher pair! [s]There are two eggs and they will hatch in five days. I did not get the idea for this contest until after I bred them, so apologies that there are no hatchling previews, but here is their color spread:[/s] [b]Update: They were born~![/b] You will be choosing between these two lovely ladies~! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=261795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2618/261795_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=261794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2618/261794_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Second prize is:[/b] The Thundercrack Carnivale skin: Overload [b]OR[/b] Stormlight (winner's choice) [b]Third prize is:[/b] An Electrician’s Power Pack This contest will be open for five days and end on Monday the 29th at midnight rollover time, so let's see how much acceptance and tolerance you can spread until then~! <3 Edit to Add: You are at liberty to sell the first prize dragon (or any of the other prizes) if you don't like how they turn out! Also, any backhanded or begrudging compliments will not count you as entered into the contest. Thank you~ and have a blessed day! :) Edit to Add2: [quote]Great comments so far! Everyone's entries are fabulous, and it's lovely to see so much positivity towards other Flights when competition has been a little too fierce and serious lately! This thread has definitely been a breath of fresh air from all the drama and heated rivalries going too far. So a big [b]thank you[/b] to everyone who has participated, and to everyone who will participate, for spreading some positivity and acceptance in this fantastic community~! I hope you guys can keep it up outside of this thread too ;) Anyway, I just wanted to post that [b]my file listing entrants was up to date at the time the rollover maintenance started and I have not lost any entries.[/b][/quote]
The winners have been chosen by the mighty powers of numbers and randomness!!!!

base_zpsac73ea72.png

I will be contacting them shortly about their prizes! If you didn&#039;t win, don&#039;t fret, because I&#039;ll be hosting a ~Flight Unity~ contest every month on the week of the Flight holiday! Hopefully with better prizes next time. This one was rushed and put together at the last minute, but now I have an entire month to plan and hoard prizes, and I&#039;ve got plans~!

I think we could use a little Flight Unity after recent events getting a little too hot to handle! So let&#039;s all cool down and appreciate that all of our elements are equal and necessary for the balance of the Flight Rising Universe by having a little contest! What kind of contest? A compliment contest!

To enter this contest, you must post here with a compliment on any Flight included in your response. They need not be long or detailed, but they must be flattering and sincere! Everyone who posts a compliment to a Flight other than their own will be entered into random.org to be a potential winner.

First prize is:
First pick of the litter from my guaranteed iridescent and shimmer Spiral & Pearlcatcher pair! There are two eggs and they will hatch in five days. I did not get the idea for this contest until after I bred them, so apologies that there are no hatchling previews, but here is their color spread:

Update: They were born~!

You will be choosing between these two lovely ladies~!

261795_350.png

261794_350.png

Second prize is:
The Thundercrack Carnivale skin: Overload OR Stormlight (winner&#039;s choice)

Third prize is:
An Electrician’s Power Pack

This contest will be open for five days and end on Monday the 29th at midnight rollover time, so let&#039;s see how much acceptance and tolerance you can spread until then~! <3

Edit to Add: You are at liberty to sell the first prize dragon (or any of the other prizes) if you don&#039;t like how they turn out! Also, any backhanded or begrudging compliments will not count you as entered into the contest. Thank you~ and have a blessed day! :)

Edit to Add2:
Quote:
Great comments so far! Everyone&#039;s entries are fabulous, and it&#039;s lovely to see so much positivity towards other Flights when competition has been a little too fierce and serious lately! This thread has definitely been a breath of fresh air from all the drama and heated rivalries going too far. So a big thank you to everyone who has participated, and to everyone who will participate, for spreading some positivity and acceptance in this fantastic community~!

I hope you guys can keep it up outside of this thread too ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to post that my file listing entrants was up to date at the time the rollover maintenance started and I have not lost any entries.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
I don&#039;t even care if I&#039;m entered in this contest, but it needs to be said:
Ice, you guys are masterminds. Well. Freaking. Played.
I don&#039;t even care if I&#039;m entered in this contest, but it needs to be said:
Ice, you guys are masterminds. Well. Freaking. Played.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
Dearest Lightening clan:

When the sky thunders and flashes, it makes the sky beauiful, like the blue eyes you are all so gifted with.
Dearest Lightening clan:

When the sky thunders and flashes, it makes the sky beauiful, like the blue eyes you are all so gifted with.
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
Ice Flight: You guys have some of the loveliest eyes! Plus snow rocks. Wouldn&#039;t the Icewarden be like Santa Clause? Does he bring all good little hatchling presents?

Plague: I love Plaguemother! She reminds of the Forsaken in WoW and I always had a thing for them. It must be super tough to group in her lands. Just means you guys are survivors! Plus red eyes are just stunning on dark skins.

Earth: If it wasn&#039;t for the Earth flight I wouldn&#039;t have my beloved Zircon. I also feel for your Deity&#039;s sorrow and wish his brothers and sisters would just take a moment to listen!

Nature: Without Nature we wouldn&#039;t have all the delicious and variety of food we have. That means we&#039;d all starve despite the efforts of our gods. Way to go literal mother nature! Also you guys have the most adorable eggs. Little onions!

Arcane: Despite everyone hating pink and blaming the Arcanist I actually like him. I love his frills and since I have a baby girl I have an appreciation for pink. Besides without him (indirectly) we wouldn&#039;t have the Plaguemother and Nature-Mom. Thanks for giving us your sisters!

Shadow: I&#039;m a shadow myself, and I have to say you guys are a fun and lovely bunch. Thanks for @Shadowbinder for kittens!

Light: Despite the supposed rivalry between Shadow and Light I love you guys. I need healers and I don&#039;t think I&#039;d be with one without you. Plus you guys treat one of my friends who&#039;s a Light nicely! We can be friends.

Water: Without the @Tidelord we wouldn&#039;t have the water we need to drink to live. Without him Nature Mom wouldn&#039;t have water to keep her beautiful plants alive. Plus it takes both the Water and the Light to make rainbows! Who doesn&#039;t love rainbows? Thanks for the cool waters we drink, sir.

Wind: @Windsinger has such a lovely land for you guys to live in! I love the kites and someday hope my babies can visit you or get lucky to live with a clan over there. Do you think they&#039;d send a kite back? I&#039;m also pretty sure your Lord is responsible for spirals and I love them!

Lightning: One of my favorite dragons came from this flight. She&#039;s an awesome tank! Also I&#039;m so very thankful for the player-run festivities you guys have set up during the holiday. Though I suffer from baby brain and don&#039;t remember who drew Rynskald&#039;s portrait I still say thank you! I hope during our holiday we can return the favor!

Fire: While I suspect volcanos are difficult to live with I have to say your mother is beautiful and fire is awesome. To be honest without the first four we wouldn&#039;t even have a world to live in! Plus without you and your brothers fighting we would have never gotten our Mother and her sister.

While I haven&#039;t met a lot of people from other flights the ones that I have met have been nothing but wonderful people. Please excuse the semi in-character comments. I just wanted to point out what I liked about each flight.

Also I love everyone&#039;s eye colors!
Ice Flight: You guys have some of the loveliest eyes! Plus snow rocks. Wouldn&#039;t the Icewarden be like Santa Clause? Does he bring all good little hatchling presents?

Plague: I love Plaguemother! She reminds of the Forsaken in WoW and I always had a thing for them. It must be super tough to group in her lands. Just means you guys are survivors! Plus red eyes are just stunning on dark skins.

Earth: If it wasn&#039;t for the Earth flight I wouldn&#039;t have my beloved Zircon. I also feel for your Deity&#039;s sorrow and wish his brothers and sisters would just take a moment to listen!

Nature: Without Nature we wouldn&#039;t have all the delicious and variety of food we have. That means we&#039;d all starve despite the efforts of our gods. Way to go literal mother nature! Also you guys have the most adorable eggs. Little onions!

Arcane: Despite everyone hating pink and blaming the Arcanist I actually like him. I love his frills and since I have a baby girl I have an appreciation for pink. Besides without him (indirectly) we wouldn&#039;t have the Plaguemother and Nature-Mom. Thanks for giving us your sisters!

Shadow: I&#039;m a shadow myself, and I have to say you guys are a fun and lovely bunch. Thanks for @Shadowbinder for kittens!

Light: Despite the supposed rivalry between Shadow and Light I love you guys. I need healers and I don&#039;t think I&#039;d be with one without you. Plus you guys treat one of my friends who&#039;s a Light nicely! We can be friends.

Water: Without the @Tidelord we wouldn&#039;t have the water we need to drink to live. Without him Nature Mom wouldn&#039;t have water to keep her beautiful plants alive. Plus it takes both the Water and the Light to make rainbows! Who doesn&#039;t love rainbows? Thanks for the cool waters we drink, sir.

Wind: @Windsinger has such a lovely land for you guys to live in! I love the kites and someday hope my babies can visit you or get lucky to live with a clan over there. Do you think they&#039;d send a kite back? I&#039;m also pretty sure your Lord is responsible for spirals and I love them!

Lightning: One of my favorite dragons came from this flight. She&#039;s an awesome tank! Also I&#039;m so very thankful for the player-run festivities you guys have set up during the holiday. Though I suffer from baby brain and don&#039;t remember who drew Rynskald&#039;s portrait I still say thank you! I hope during our holiday we can return the favor!

Fire: While I suspect volcanos are difficult to live with I have to say your mother is beautiful and fire is awesome. To be honest without the first four we wouldn&#039;t even have a world to live in! Plus without you and your brothers fighting we would have never gotten our Mother and her sister.

While I haven&#039;t met a lot of people from other flights the ones that I have met have been nothing but wonderful people. Please excuse the semi in-character comments. I just wanted to point out what I liked about each flight.

Also I love everyone&#039;s eye colors!
Dear Light Flight,

I think you handled having your dominance week being maintenance week of doom really well, stay awesome!
Dear Light Flight,

I think you handled having your dominance week being maintenance week of doom really well, stay awesome!
Dear Plague flight,

You guys have such an interesting and thriving community! Everyone in the plague flight I have spoken with is intelligent, quirky, and fun.

P.S. The plague dragon god is terrifying but *so* ****** looking ._.
Dear Plague flight,

You guys have such an interesting and thriving community! Everyone in the plague flight I have spoken with is intelligent, quirky, and fun.

P.S. The plague dragon god is terrifying but *so* ****** looking ._.
ixeclKz.png
Dear plague flight,
I&#039;ve noticed many of your members theme-name many of their dragons after various diseases and I think thats the coolest thing.

Edit:
Also, Lightning flight,
You have gorgeous eyes
Dear plague flight,
I&#039;ve noticed many of your members theme-name many of their dragons after various diseases and I think thats the coolest thing.

Edit:
Also, Lightning flight,
You have gorgeous eyes
Hey Plague flight, you all seem totally rad and have an awesome sense of community from what I&#039;ve seen. Plus your entire clan is really hardcore and awesome. Congrats on being cool kids. :b
Hey Plague flight, you all seem totally rad and have an awesome sense of community from what I&#039;ve seen. Plus your entire clan is really hardcore and awesome. Congrats on being cool kids. :b
(Ha, I really like the idea and I kinda think I have to join this for the spirit of it alone.)

While I love the Lightning flight (compliment on wanting to work on your dominance for your holiday all on your own, and pulling through with it!), too, I probably owe most gratitude to the Ice flight. I really learned a lot from you guys and it&#039;s awesome of you to be willing to share your wisdom and wealth. There was quite some drama around your tactics, but personally I think some of you guys just play the game very well!
(Ha, I really like the idea and I kinda think I have to join this for the spirit of it alone.)

While I love the Lightning flight (compliment on wanting to work on your dominance for your holiday all on your own, and pulling through with it!), too, I probably owe most gratitude to the Ice flight. I really learned a lot from you guys and it&#039;s awesome of you to be willing to share your wisdom and wealth. There was quite some drama around your tactics, but personally I think some of you guys just play the game very well!
tumblr_n0fpdt4Nnq1sgzmmzo2_r1_250.giftumblr_n1ropi3JA71sgzmmzo1_250.png
Dear earth flight
I regret not choosing you guys to be my clan because you seem to be the most laid back of the bunch, and even though you may be the smallest I won&#039;t forget you guys!

Dear ice flight
I love reading all your guys&#039;s rp stuff! incredibly well done and really makes me want to jump into RP myself!
Dear earth flight
I regret not choosing you guys to be my clan because you seem to be the most laid back of the bunch, and even though you may be the smallest I won&#039;t forget you guys!

Dear ice flight
I love reading all your guys&#039;s rp stuff! incredibly well done and really makes me want to jump into RP myself!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15