Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: ~Flight Unity~ (ENDED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Dear Fire Flight,

I haven't been around long, but you guys seem amazing. I love being here
Dear Fire Flight,

I haven't been around long, but you guys seem amazing. I love being here
hi
hi
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Ice flight I love your eye color so much if only I had a dragon with that eye color!
Ice flight I love your eye color so much if only I had a dragon with that eye color!
Hrm :]
Dear Water & Nature Flight, you guys are just lovely. You both seem to be so laidback that it's a wonderful change from all the previous drama that was going around. I enjoy visiting threads that are hosted by these flight members because they're welcoming.

I love all the flights equally of course<3 and the eyes[which why would anybody not like any of them!] of each flight are magnificent and fitting.[ they&#039;re my favorite part of the dragon! :) ]
Hrm :]
Dear Water & Nature Flight, you guys are just lovely. You both seem to be so laidback that it&#039;s a wonderful change from all the previous drama that was going around. I enjoy visiting threads that are hosted by these flight members because they&#039;re welcoming.

I love all the flights equally of course<3 and the eyes[which why would anybody not like any of them!] of each flight are magnificent and fitting.[ they&#039;re my favorite part of the dragon! :) ]
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
sorry if Im postin to much something is wrong with my computer
sorry if Im postin to much something is wrong with my computer
To the Wind flight, all of your members that I have met were wonderful people. if I didn&#039;t enjoy the Plague community as much as I do, I would want to join up with you guys. Also, @Windsinger sure is one pretty god.

Ice flight, your eye color is beautiful. I&#039;ve bought an Ice Fae from the AH and he will make the prettiest babies with one of my progen&#039;s hatchlings.

Dear Arcanians, I love having you guys as neighbors. Whenever a very pink baby pops out of a found plague egg, I can speculate that @Arcanist and @Plaguebringer have something going on. #ishipit
To the Wind flight, all of your members that I have met were wonderful people. if I didn&#039;t enjoy the Plague community as much as I do, I would want to join up with you guys. Also, @Windsinger sure is one pretty god.

Ice flight, your eye color is beautiful. I&#039;ve bought an Ice Fae from the AH and he will make the prettiest babies with one of my progen&#039;s hatchlings.

Dear Arcanians, I love having you guys as neighbors. Whenever a very pink baby pops out of a found plague egg, I can speculate that @Arcanist and @Plaguebringer have something going on. #ishipit
I am nine hours ahead of FR time, so if I don't respond immediately I may be asleep, or just away from the computer.
Dear Plague Flight:
You guys are awesome! Really, reading through most forum things I&#039;ve seen you guys and gals to be quirky in the funnest way possible when you&#039;re not being polite about spreading viral infections and all sorts of super-diseases ^^

Dear Ice Flight:
Most of you folks are polite, helpful, and often fun conversationalists. With awesome dragons. Which I want to steal >U SO BEAUTIFUL.
Dear Plague Flight:
You guys are awesome! Really, reading through most forum things I&#039;ve seen you guys and gals to be quirky in the funnest way possible when you&#039;re not being polite about spreading viral infections and all sorts of super-diseases ^^

Dear Ice Flight:
Most of you folks are polite, helpful, and often fun conversationalists. With awesome dragons. Which I want to steal >U SO BEAUTIFUL.
Dear Shadow Flight,
Despite all the hardships ya&#039;ll had to face with flight rivalries, and various glitches, I admire that you&#039;ve pulled through. You&#039;re all extremely nice and welcoming.

And of course, your eye colour is gorgeous!
Dear Shadow Flight,
Despite all the hardships ya&#039;ll had to face with flight rivalries, and various glitches, I admire that you&#039;ve pulled through. You&#039;re all extremely nice and welcoming.

And of course, your eye colour is gorgeous!
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
Dear Plague Flight,
Y&#039;alls probably nip and snip at the word &#039;cute&#039; or something, maybe, but all of you are incredibly cute.
Dear Plague Flight,
Y&#039;alls probably nip and snip at the word &#039;cute&#039; or something, maybe, but all of you are incredibly cute.
I am not really interested in the contest, I just wanted to say you guys are really awesome. I really hope one day all the Flights can work together to take out a large enemy again, maybe Shade&#039;s long lost brother or something.

@Khamaseen love the contest/thread idea.

From what I am hearing in this thread Ice are really quite a bunch, I am curious to read the rp section now. Some Light I am, don&#039;t even stalk the Rp section.

Also Shadow, remember the light is dark too. We are basically yin and yang, both good and evil, especially in our own terms. Oh and think of Assassin Creed if you ever believe you feel evil.. Light are occasionally bad guys and Ezio/Altair in the shadows are sweet.

@Flipsides I guess the whole rivalry thing depends on who you ask. However for most quite a few of Light users see the Shadows and Light as equal. {Sorry if I offended an Light member, swear was just going by our discussions last month}

I am not really interested in the contest, I just wanted to say you guys are really awesome. I really hope one day all the Flights can work together to take out a large enemy again, maybe Shade&#039;s long lost brother or something.

@Khamaseen love the contest/thread idea.

From what I am hearing in this thread Ice are really quite a bunch, I am curious to read the rp section now. Some Light I am, don&#039;t even stalk the Rp section.

Also Shadow, remember the light is dark too. We are basically yin and yang, both good and evil, especially in our own terms. Oh and think of Assassin Creed if you ever believe you feel evil.. Light are occasionally bad guys and Ezio/Altair in the shadows are sweet.

@Flipsides I guess the whole rivalry thing depends on who you ask. However for most quite a few of Light users see the Shadows and Light as equal. {Sorry if I offended an Light member, swear was just going by our discussions last month}

- Accidentally deleted Hamlet parody quote while working on signature RIP -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15