Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: ~Flight Unity~ (ENDED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Dear Ice Flight: I adore your element and I do think your clan is entirely awesome. I have only spoken to two members by now but they are gorgeous people.
Dear Ice Flight: I adore your element and I do think your clan is entirely awesome. I have only spoken to two members by now but they are gorgeous people.
Ice flight - I am seriously impressed with how organized you are, when it comes to dominance. I hope the rest of us can take some cues.

Water flight - I've had nothing but great interactions with any of your guys. Almost wish I'd made you my home flight!
Ice flight - I am seriously impressed with how organized you are, when it comes to dominance. I hope the rest of us can take some cues.

Water flight - I've had nothing but great interactions with any of your guys. Almost wish I'd made you my home flight!
I'll enter I do love pretty pretty blue spirals, afterall! Haha

Nature flight, your world is seriously gorgeous, the flora there makes this windbro pretty jealous. Plus, there is absolutely nothing cuter than a clutch of nature eggs. So cute.

Lightning flight, In summer where I live there are plenty of lightning and thunderstorms, which really makes your carnivale even better. I love the nature of the Stormcatcher, he appears to have quite the charm, and personality.
I'll enter I do love pretty pretty blue spirals, afterall! Haha

Nature flight, your world is seriously gorgeous, the flora there makes this windbro pretty jealous. Plus, there is absolutely nothing cuter than a clutch of nature eggs. So cute.

Lightning flight, In summer where I live there are plenty of lightning and thunderstorms, which really makes your carnivale even better. I love the nature of the Stormcatcher, he appears to have quite the charm, and personality.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
I'm totally open to being friends with any Flight, every group is amazing in their own way.

For example, Lightning pulled off their celebration threads and activities. We Light people planned a whole bunch of things and then never really implemented them so I know there must have been a lot of work in that. Kudos to you guys. Maybe next Brightshine Jubilee we can have an awesome party, with a little inspiration from all the other flights.

In any case, I applaud all the level-headed, polite and kind users that I have run into on this site. May the community keep their charm and wits. :)
I'm totally open to being friends with any Flight, every group is amazing in their own way.

For example, Lightning pulled off their celebration threads and activities. We Light people planned a whole bunch of things and then never really implemented them so I know there must have been a lot of work in that. Kudos to you guys. Maybe next Brightshine Jubilee we can have an awesome party, with a little inspiration from all the other flights.

In any case, I applaud all the level-headed, polite and kind users that I have run into on this site. May the community keep their charm and wits. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Dear Nature clan- Your god is the most beautiful bearded lady. I really do mean that. When I found out she was female I was like, 'Ooooaahh! That's so awesome!'

Dear Plague clan- You scare me a bit. That's also really meant to be a compliment XD

Dear Ice clan- I think the way all of you just want to give your God's fluffy legs a hug is just adorable.
Dear Nature clan- Your god is the most beautiful bearded lady. I really do mean that. When I found out she was female I was like, 'Ooooaahh! That's so awesome!'

Dear Plague clan- You scare me a bit. That's also really meant to be a compliment XD

Dear Ice clan- I think the way all of you just want to give your God's fluffy legs a hug is just adorable.
banner_zps06d5fbc4.png
I met a very kind person from the Plague Flight last night, and ended up doing a trade with them. I am amazed at the kindness and understanding that I've seen from everyone on this site, but this amazed me the most. I now have an Imperial, a dragon I never thought I'd ever own. I am honored that they chose me, and that they were so patient and sweet while I worked things out.

I don't wander the forums much, so I don't know about flight enmities. Everyone I have met here has been nothing but kind, and that just astounds me. Thank you for giving a humble Earth member hope.
I met a very kind person from the Plague Flight last night, and ended up doing a trade with them. I am amazed at the kindness and understanding that I've seen from everyone on this site, but this amazed me the most. I now have an Imperial, a dragon I never thought I'd ever own. I am honored that they chose me, and that they were so patient and sweet while I worked things out.

I don't wander the forums much, so I don't know about flight enmities. Everyone I have met here has been nothing but kind, and that just astounds me. Thank you for giving a humble Earth member hope.
Nature Flight,

I very nearly joined you before I settled on Wind instead. Your territory is lovely and I'm totally in love with how lush and thriving it looks. I love adventuring and flora and fauna. I'm very at home in your natural habitat, but alas Wind was just a smidge more fitting for me and as such they won out in the end.

Your Flight members are very friendly from what I've seen and that's something that we all need a little more of around here. I think our flights could be good friends.

It's a shame we can't play in other Flight's boards. After all, what's more delightful than Wind blowing through the leaves?
Nature Flight,

I very nearly joined you before I settled on Wind instead. Your territory is lovely and I'm totally in love with how lush and thriving it looks. I love adventuring and flora and fauna. I'm very at home in your natural habitat, but alas Wind was just a smidge more fitting for me and as such they won out in the end.

Your Flight members are very friendly from what I've seen and that's something that we all need a little more of around here. I think our flights could be good friends.

It's a shame we can't play in other Flight's boards. After all, what's more delightful than Wind blowing through the leaves?
mxk5Q9c.png
NOKT6yu.png
I'll teach you how to jump on the wind's back, and then away we go.
Dear Light Flight - Your god, Lightweaver, is the most gorgeous and graceful dragon I&#039;ve seen. <3

Dear Lightning Flight - Ahh all your eyes are beautiful. I love that shade of blue/green!
Dear Light Flight - Your god, Lightweaver, is the most gorgeous and graceful dragon I&#039;ve seen. <3

Dear Lightning Flight - Ahh all your eyes are beautiful. I love that shade of blue/green!
Dear Shadow flight, I know only a few of you and I must say from the few that I met that you are an assortment of wonderful people who have great opinions and open views. You are great people to talk too.

Dear Ice Flight, all I can give you is my approval and a wish to have dual elements.
Dear Shadow flight, I know only a few of you and I must say from the few that I met that you are an assortment of wonderful people who have great opinions and open views. You are great people to talk too.

Dear Ice Flight, all I can give you is my approval and a wish to have dual elements.
-pitches an invisible sign here-
Gosh my English isn&#039;t that good so this is a little hard for me, but I&#039;ll try x&#039;D

Dear shadow flight, I absolutely adore the shadow world, god and that eye color. I&#039;ve been stalking (scavenging) around in the shadow area because I want to find a egg to hatch a dark blue/purple eyed baby. xD
Gosh my English isn&#039;t that good so this is a little hard for me, but I&#039;ll try x&#039;D

Dear shadow flight, I absolutely adore the shadow world, god and that eye color. I&#039;ve been stalking (scavenging) around in the shadow area because I want to find a egg to hatch a dark blue/purple eyed baby. xD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15