Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tenderheart Initiative
1 2 3 4 5 6
When I first joined, I found a thread in which a certain member was selling iri/shimmer babies for ridiculously cheap (only 25k!) to help new people get shiny dragons. I posted, saying I had 5k to put down and I would definitely pay the rest and what not. The fairgrounds were down so I was very, very slowly earning treasure at that point. Another older member who had already placed an order told the owner of the thread to let me take their place on the reserve list, they would pay for it and take a spot farther down on the list.

Awesome experience number one by a random stranger.

I had 2 gems for keeping my dragons up above 80% for 5 days, so I went looking to buy 98 from someone in the forums to get an even 100 (I told the person in the PM, yay I'll have an even 100 now! XD). They gave me 100 gems for free on top of the 98 I purchased and told me now I had 200 and not to try to pay for it because they wouldn't accept it.

Awesome experience number two by a random stranger.

I have had other awesome experiences like this as well, though these two were the first I had on the site and the two that really stick in my mind. I am am exceptionally compelled to pay these forward and to show fellow FR members the same kindness that has been shown to me and help them to love this place and this community as much as I do.

My biggest goal seems to coincide with yours pretty well @Ryunosuke

I want to help people who only have starter breeds to get those rarer, more expensive dragons. I have a Wildclaw and a mirror who I am saving up to breed change to be her mate who are going to be part of that plan, and I'll also be getting another Wildclaw for pretty cheap who will also be helping with the goal.

I owe a few people Wildclaws from my first pair's first/second breeding depending on how many eggs I get, but after that, I am so coming to join you in giving one away for free from every breeding. Love and support to you for starting this up~
When I first joined, I found a thread in which a certain member was selling iri/shimmer babies for ridiculously cheap (only 25k!) to help new people get shiny dragons. I posted, saying I had 5k to put down and I would definitely pay the rest and what not. The fairgrounds were down so I was very, very slowly earning treasure at that point. Another older member who had already placed an order told the owner of the thread to let me take their place on the reserve list, they would pay for it and take a spot farther down on the list.

Awesome experience number one by a random stranger.

I had 2 gems for keeping my dragons up above 80% for 5 days, so I went looking to buy 98 from someone in the forums to get an even 100 (I told the person in the PM, yay I'll have an even 100 now! XD). They gave me 100 gems for free on top of the 98 I purchased and told me now I had 200 and not to try to pay for it because they wouldn't accept it.

Awesome experience number two by a random stranger.

I have had other awesome experiences like this as well, though these two were the first I had on the site and the two that really stick in my mind. I am am exceptionally compelled to pay these forward and to show fellow FR members the same kindness that has been shown to me and help them to love this place and this community as much as I do.

My biggest goal seems to coincide with yours pretty well @Ryunosuke

I want to help people who only have starter breeds to get those rarer, more expensive dragons. I have a Wildclaw and a mirror who I am saving up to breed change to be her mate who are going to be part of that plan, and I'll also be getting another Wildclaw for pretty cheap who will also be helping with the goal.

I owe a few people Wildclaws from my first pair's first/second breeding depending on how many eggs I get, but after that, I am so coming to join you in giving one away for free from every breeding. Love and support to you for starting this up~
*flops on @Ryunosuke*
I'll contribute some Shadow Hatchlings if you ever find yourself running low on gift dragons. Just let me know if I can help
*flops on @Ryunosuke*
I'll contribute some Shadow Hatchlings if you ever find yourself running low on gift dragons. Just let me know if I can help
bannerfr_zps59d54c39.png
@Zeneka`~ Thank you so much. And I loved your stories. They warmed my heart in these troubling times.

I think that this is very important. I'm not saying that it wasn't important to begin with but just more so now. People just need to forget about all this politics nonsense and go back to what really is important. Breeding cute dragon babies!
@Zeneka`~ Thank you so much. And I loved your stories. They warmed my heart in these troubling times.

I think that this is very important. I'm not saying that it wasn't important to begin with but just more so now. People just need to forget about all this politics nonsense and go back to what really is important. Breeding cute dragon babies!
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
@TwilightShadow~~ I shall! *winks suggestively*
@TwilightShadow~~ I shall! *winks suggestively*
[quote]All year long our family throws our extra change into a jar. On Christmas Eve we count the change which usually comes in around $140.00. We exchange it for big bills and go out to a late dinner. We feel for the server that has to work on Christmas Eve and would love to be home with their family. It gives us so much joy to order a nice $30.00 dinner and then leave a $140.00 tip for a wonderful Christmas Eve Surprise! My kids love doing this and insist on this tradition every year![/quote]
Quote:
All year long our family throws our extra change into a jar. On Christmas Eve we count the change which usually comes in around $140.00. We exchange it for big bills and go out to a late dinner. We feel for the server that has to work on Christmas Eve and would love to be home with their family. It gives us so much joy to order a nice $30.00 dinner and then leave a $140.00 tip for a wonderful Christmas Eve Surprise! My kids love doing this and insist on this tradition every year!
[quote] I had taken a "vacation" day to run some errands including a series of doctor appointments - nothing unusual, just the routine check-ups. I had some time to kill and I remembered about a news story about a near-by fire station having to close it's doors due to budget cuts. I also remembered reading that some stations have to buy their own groceries, especially when they have to pull all-nighters and tough shifts. I mean, they have a pretty tough job as it is. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a bucket of cookies. I would have made them but mine are never as pretty and I didn't know if the firefighters had any allergies like peanuts or what their policy was for taken food from strangers - never know these days. I stopped in and explained about paying it forward and random acts of kindness. I said, "Here's a token of our [the community] appreciation for all you do." They were surprised that someone took time to think about them. I thought, a little something goes a long way and if more people took a little time to do something nice for someone other than themselves, this world would be a whole lot better.[/quote]
Quote:
I had taken a "vacation" day to run some errands including a series of doctor appointments - nothing unusual, just the routine check-ups. I had some time to kill and I remembered about a news story about a near-by fire station having to close it's doors due to budget cuts. I also remembered reading that some stations have to buy their own groceries, especially when they have to pull all-nighters and tough shifts. I mean, they have a pretty tough job as it is. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a bucket of cookies. I would have made them but mine are never as pretty and I didn't know if the firefighters had any allergies like peanuts or what their policy was for taken food from strangers - never know these days. I stopped in and explained about paying it forward and random acts of kindness. I said, "Here's a token of our [the community] appreciation for all you do." They were surprised that someone took time to think about them. I thought, a little something goes a long way and if more people took a little time to do something nice for someone other than themselves, this world would be a whole lot better.
@Ryunosuke

I'll also help out with spare hatchlings (and spare adults too!). Just message me if you ever need
@Ryunosuke

I'll also help out with spare hatchlings (and spare adults too!). Just message me if you ever need
I'll donate dragons.
Will likely be a monochrome(they are pretty popular) or a Pearlcatcher/Spiral
I'll donate dragons.
Will likely be a monochrome(they are pretty popular) or a Pearlcatcher/Spiral
@HighVirus~~ how about instead of giving me your spares when you find you have them rummage though the user base and find someone that is in need C:
@HighVirus~~ how about instead of giving me your spares when you find you have them rummage though the user base and find someone that is in need C:
I'd love to help with this, the only issue is all I have at the moment are Guardians because I love them. I'm saving up for a Pearlcatcher scroll for my Tundra though.
I'd love to help with this, the only issue is all I have at the moment are Guardians because I love them. I'm saving up for a Pearlcatcher scroll for my Tundra though.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
1 2 3 4 5 6