Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tenderheart Initiative
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote]The company I work for, St. Mary's Credit Union, is celebrating our 100th Anniversary this year. As a thank you to the communities we serve, we have been committing random acts of kindness. On June 12th, we visited a local middle school and surprised the teachers during their last faculty meeting of the year. The 130 faculty members at the middle school were gifted with travel mugs, candy, gift cards and catering for the meeting. Five new iPads were gifted to the school. As the daughter of a teacher, and as someone who helped coordinate the act, I was just as touched as the teachers were. It was a joy seeing the look of surprise and happiness on so many of their faces. [/quote]
Quote:
The company I work for, St. Mary's Credit Union, is celebrating our 100th Anniversary this year. As a thank you to the communities we serve, we have been committing random acts of kindness. On June 12th, we visited a local middle school and surprised the teachers during their last faculty meeting of the year. The 130 faculty members at the middle school were gifted with travel mugs, candy, gift cards and catering for the meeting. Five new iPads were gifted to the school. As the daughter of a teacher, and as someone who helped coordinate the act, I was just as touched as the teachers were. It was a joy seeing the look of surprise and happiness on so many of their faces.
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
@Ryunosuke
I'd be happy to donate some dragons/hatchlings when you need them!
This sounds like a great way to spread some love around Flight Rising, keep on going.
@Ryunosuke
I'd be happy to donate some dragons/hatchlings when you need them!
This sounds like a great way to spread some love around Flight Rising, keep on going.
@Owll~~~ As I stated in my faq please do not donate to me. Instead give dreatly to some random person you think is in need C;
@Owll~~~ As I stated in my faq please do not donate to me. Instead give dreatly to some random person you think is in need C;
[quote]When I was on vacation in Mexico, we got to know a few of the families in our resort since we were there for a week. On our last night, one of the families stopped by to say goodbye. I complimented the mother's beaded necklace she was wearing, and she immediately took it off and gave it to me. She didn't speak any English and I speak very limited Spanish, so she flagged down a waiter to translate "It is a tradition to give visitors something to remember our beautiful country by. Think of us when you wear it." Four years later, I still have the necklace and remember the kindness of strangers in a foreign country.[/quote]
Quote:
When I was on vacation in Mexico, we got to know a few of the families in our resort since we were there for a week. On our last night, one of the families stopped by to say goodbye. I complimented the mother's beaded necklace she was wearing, and she immediately took it off and gave it to me. She didn't speak any English and I speak very limited Spanish, so she flagged down a waiter to translate "It is a tradition to give visitors something to remember our beautiful country by. Think of us when you wear it." Four years later, I still have the necklace and remember the kindness of strangers in a foreign country.
This looks mighty interesting, good luck though~

Would help, but all funds are going towards my project. Long shot at best I&#039;ll admit, but you gotta aim high other wise your not gonna get any where <3.
This looks mighty interesting, good luck though~

Would help, but all funds are going towards my project. Long shot at best I&#039;ll admit, but you gotta aim high other wise your not gonna get any where <3.
ResizedIFMTR_zps382ed8d1.png
@Ryunosuke I haven't been able to open the PM you sent me before now, sorry >.> One chibi-header coming right up! I've contributed with my first drawing now: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/50656e41f5614f3b5fac7c502c72a142/tumblr_mqbza14BOr1rwn6w0o1_400.png[/img] This is Griselda and she belongs to @Rothkind
@Ryunosuke I haven&#039;t been able to open the PM you sent me before now, sorry >.> One chibi-header coming right up!

I&#039;ve contributed with my first drawing now:

tumblr_mqbza14BOr1rwn6w0o1_400.png

This is Griselda and she belongs to @Rothkind
5mDnfD3.png
@Twilia~~ That&#039;s the thing about RAoK. They have no time limit C:

@Snaphance~~ Awesome I can&#039;t wait n.n
@Twilia~~ That&#039;s the thing about RAoK. They have no time limit C:

@Snaphance~~ Awesome I can&#039;t wait n.n
Thank you very much for your kindness c:
Thank you very much for your kindness c:
V4GcrWf.png < - hatchery
[quote]I was working in an grocery store called Woolworths in Australia I was buying food for my lunch when I noticed a mother with two young kids she was trying to buy a loaf of bread, milk and some other little things which was only $20 she was trying all different cards and digging in her purse of cash but wasn't coming up with anything and customers were starting to laugh at the mother misfortune and I couldn't stand that this mother was just about to break down when I pushed passed and swiped my card and payed for the groceries and went back in line the mother grabbed her shopping and walked up to me and thanked me over and over again and asked if their was anything she could do. I responded no she thanked me again and left people were looking at me confused. 2 years and I'm still working at Woolworths I get called up to the front and this woman says " you probably don't remember me but you helped me when I was down and says it really helped she found a job and wanted to repay me she handed me two $50 notes and left I could not believe this woman had returned to repay me[/quote]
Quote:
I was working in an grocery store called Woolworths in Australia I was buying food for my lunch when I noticed a mother with two young kids she was trying to buy a loaf of bread, milk and some other little things which was only $20 she was trying all different cards and digging in her purse of cash but wasn&#039;t coming up with anything and customers were starting to laugh at the mother misfortune and I couldn&#039;t stand that this mother was just about to break down when I pushed passed and swiped my card and payed for the groceries and went back in line the mother grabbed her shopping and walked up to me and thanked me over and over again and asked if their was anything she could do. I responded no she thanked me again and left people were looking at me confused. 2 years and I&#039;m still working at Woolworths I get called up to the front and this woman says " you probably don&#039;t remember me but you helped me when I was down and says it really helped she found a job and wanted to repay me she handed me two $50 notes and left I could not believe this woman had returned to repay me
[quote]I received today in the mail a small jewelry box from an unknown name and address. I opened it to find my missing wallet. The finder must have picked it up, seen my ID inside, and sent it to the address--with all money and cards still inside, paying for shipping herself. [/quote]
Quote:
I received today in the mail a small jewelry box from an unknown name and address. I opened it to find my missing wallet. The finder must have picked it up, seen my ID inside, and sent it to the address--with all money and cards still inside, paying for shipping herself.
1 2 3 4 5 6