Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tenderheart Initiative
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ryunosuke Let's say a future hatchling. I like to give away roses in game too, but I am currently out from my previous giveaways :)
@Ryunosuke Let's say a future hatchling. I like to give away roses in game too, but I am currently out from my previous giveaways :)
@Ryunosuke - I think this is a wonderful idea. Once I am more established myself I will probably decide to do something similar.
@Ryunosuke - I think this is a wonderful idea. Once I am more established myself I will probably decide to do something similar.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Maui~~ ooo... I can add you on the first post. remember to tell me who you help so I can add them to that post C:

@SeaCrest~~ All I can think of now are the Crest adverts XD But that's awesome. I wish there were more people like ourselves.

Thanks @Arcanist... for such an awesome member in your clan.
@Maui~~ ooo... I can add you on the first post. remember to tell me who you help so I can add them to that post C:

@SeaCrest~~ All I can think of now are the Crest adverts XD But that's awesome. I wish there were more people like ourselves.

Thanks @Arcanist... for such an awesome member in your clan.
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
[quote]I work waiting tables in a restaurant. At the beginning of each shift, the owner gives us $35 in cash to make change with and pay back at the end of the day. Somehow, I lost mine. I spent over an hour looking everywhere I could, trying to find it. A young couple came in, and asked me what was going on (they had seen me looking upset and searching through the trash can) I told them what was going on, that I had lost money I needed to pay back. They said that they hoped I found it, it was probably around somewhere. I didn't realize till after they paid and left that they gave me a $35 tip. [/quote]
Quote:
I work waiting tables in a restaurant. At the beginning of each shift, the owner gives us $35 in cash to make change with and pay back at the end of the day. Somehow, I lost mine. I spent over an hour looking everywhere I could, trying to find it. A young couple came in, and asked me what was going on (they had seen me looking upset and searching through the trash can) I told them what was going on, that I had lost money I needed to pay back. They said that they hoped I found it, it was probably around somewhere. I didn't realize till after they paid and left that they gave me a $35 tip.
@Ryunosuke Sign me up! I know you told me to PM you, but I managed to type up an entire post in the middle of the night, so I'm posting it! Tell me if you want it removed and for me to PM you the details instead. I want to contribute, and I want to contribute with [i]art[/i]! So, here’s my deal: I will refresh the front page until the Random Dragon box gives me a dragon that makes my artistic heart go wubba-wubba. I might also browse forum threads designed for showing off your dragons, looking for the same thing. I’ll be checking if the account’s in use or not as well. I want to be able to do this at least once a week, if not more. Occasionally I might have to space it out to one drawing every two weeks. I’ll be drawing any dragon that catches my fancy—of any species, gender, flight, colour, with any genes, apparel, whatever. Sometimes I want to tackle a basic dragon, sometimes a fully gened one will be fun. I will primarily be drawing headshots, and I will be experimenting with various styles. Some might get rough paintings, some might get cel-shaded pieces—it all depends! Also, please PLEASE if I draw your dragon, don’t pester me for more art for free. This is a “Hey, I think your dragon’s awesome, have some art to brighten up your day!”-thing, not “I made one drawing for you out of random kindness and am now your art slave until the end of time.” Let’s finish this off with an example of what you might receive: [img] http://25.media.tumblr.com/cd480bab5ff057045739e536ba9080b8/tumblr_mq6j7nX3qN1rwn6w0o1_500.png[/img]
@Ryunosuke Sign me up! I know you told me to PM you, but I managed to type up an entire post in the middle of the night, so I'm posting it! Tell me if you want it removed and for me to PM you the details instead.

I want to contribute, and I want to contribute with art!

So, here’s my deal: I will refresh the front page until the Random Dragon box gives me a dragon that makes my artistic heart go wubba-wubba. I might also browse forum threads designed for showing off your dragons, looking for the same thing. I’ll be checking if the account’s in use or not as well.

I want to be able to do this at least once a week, if not more. Occasionally I might have to space it out to one drawing every two weeks. I’ll be drawing any dragon that catches my fancy—of any species, gender, flight, colour, with any genes, apparel, whatever. Sometimes I want to tackle a basic dragon, sometimes a fully gened one will be fun.

I will primarily be drawing headshots, and I will be experimenting with various styles. Some might get rough paintings, some might get cel-shaded pieces—it all depends!

Also, please PLEASE if I draw your dragon, don’t pester me for more art for free. This is a “Hey, I think your dragon’s awesome, have some art to brighten up your day!”-thing, not “I made one drawing for you out of random kindness and am now your art slave until the end of time.”

Let’s finish this off with an example of what you might receive:

tumblr_mq6j7nX3qN1rwn6w0o1_500.png
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance~~ Alright! Don't forget to tell me ither in Skype or a pm or something who you pick so I can add them to the list.
@Snaphance~~ Alright! Don't forget to tell me ither in Skype or a pm or something who you pick so I can add them to the list.
[quote]I was participating in my local Relay For Life. It was during the silent lap that I broke out in tears. My friends held my hands to cheer me up... though the one person the really brought my spirits up, was someone I didn't even know. It was a girl about 16 or 17 (I am 13 right now). She took my hand in hers, and told me it was going to be okay. At that moment in time, I realized that it didn't matter who you were, how old you were, where you lived... but anyone could make a difference. Anyone can make a person feel happy. Why can't everyone have a heart like this?[/quote]
Quote:
I was participating in my local Relay For Life. It was during the silent lap that I broke out in tears. My friends held my hands to cheer me up... though the one person the really brought my spirits up, was someone I didn't even know. It was a girl about 16 or 17 (I am 13 right now). She took my hand in hers, and told me it was going to be okay. At that moment in time, I realized that it didn't matter who you were, how old you were, where you lived... but anyone could make a difference. Anyone can make a person feel happy. Why can't everyone have a heart like this?
I love this idea and think you're great for doing it. When I finally get all my dragons set up how I'd like them, maybe I'll join you in this. :3 On behalf of everyone, thank you!
I love this idea and think you're great for doing it. When I finally get all my dragons set up how I'd like them, maybe I'll join you in this. :3 On behalf of everyone, thank you!
This is a wonderful idea. ♥ I'd like to contribute in any way I can. Once I get back home from vacation and settled back in, I'll definitely join.
This is a wonderful idea. ♥ I'd like to contribute in any way I can. Once I get back home from vacation and settled back in, I'll definitely join.
@Minstrel @Juun~~ I would be happy for your help. When you are ready just say so and how you're willing to help.
@Minstrel @Juun~~ I would be happy for your help. When you are ready just say so and how you're willing to help.
1 2 3 4 5 6