Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tenderheart Initiative
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/925b32681f1b63cd3a9afdd2b3cfd983/tumblr_mqertqoRXB1sc6erto1_500.png[/img][/center] [quote]A random act of kindness or RAoK is a selfless act performed by kind people to either help or cheer up a random stranger, for no reason other than to make people happier without expecting anything in return.[/quote] That is the way I could define of a random act of kindness. I have decided that I am going to give away a non starter baby from one of my clutches each breeding cycle to a random person on the site without asking for anything in return except that they themselves preform a RaoK to the best of their abilities. It could be cheering them up if they are down, giving them some food, or a little treasure or gems, or simply giving them a hug. You have no idea how much just a simple hug can change a person's day. I will say this now. My choices will be [b][u][i]RANDOM[/i][/u][/b]. I will not choose someone who begs in the thread. In fact if you ask me in this thread I will blacklist you and you will never be chosen by myself. I can not speak for other users. [u][b]How it will work[/b]:[/u] [LIST] [*]I will pick a random thread from General Discussion. [*]I will count the number of posts in a thread. [b] Ex. 21 posts to a page. 5 pages. That’s 105 posts to the thread.[/b] [*]I will use Random.org to choose the winner. [*]The winner gets a free dragon. [i]If the winner does not accept within 24 hours though the dragon will go to the next person.[/i] [/LIST] It's that simple. Though I will tell you now: Users that only have starter breeds have a higher chance of winning. Complaining about this will gt you blacklisted. Things I am trying to accomplish: [LIST] [*]Tear away the walls that separate us. [i]”So I'm Shadow? What difference does that make?[/i] [*]To encourage kindness among the users. [I]“Why'd you do it?” “'cause.”[/i] [*]To encourage users to care about others. [I]“I care. I really do care.”[/i] [*]To build bonds with those OUTSIDE our flights. [I]“No game should EVER make people treat each other in the manner that people are being treated. Period.”[/i] [/LIST] Those who help my efforts: Water: @Maui: Babes and Roses (Oo La La), when she can Shadow: @Snaphance: Art; once a week She also donated a banner for the program C: Shadow: @TwilightShadow: Dragon babies when they can spare them Plague: @Zeneka: Dragon Babies Light: @Hera: Dragon Babies Lightning: @Akky3210
tumblr_mqertqoRXB1sc6erto1_500.png
Quote:
A random act of kindness or RAoK is a selfless act performed by kind people to either help or cheer up a random stranger, for no reason other than to make people happier without expecting anything in return.

That is the way I could define of a random act of kindness. I have decided that I am going to give away a non starter baby from one of my clutches each breeding cycle to a random person on the site without asking for anything in return except that they themselves preform a RaoK to the best of their abilities. It could be cheering them up if they are down, giving them some food, or a little treasure or gems, or simply giving them a hug. You have no idea how much just a simple hug can change a person's day.

I will say this now. My choices will be RANDOM. I will not choose someone who begs in the thread. In fact if you ask me in this thread I will blacklist you and you will never be chosen by myself. I can not speak for other users.

How it will work:
  • I will pick a random thread from General Discussion.
  • I will count the number of posts in a thread. Ex. 21 posts to a page. 5 pages. That’s 105 posts to the thread.
  • I will use Random.org to choose the winner.
  • The winner gets a free dragon. If the winner does not accept within 24 hours though the dragon will go to the next person.

It's that simple. Though I will tell you now: Users that only have starter breeds have a higher chance of winning. Complaining about this will gt you blacklisted.

Things I am trying to accomplish:
  • Tear away the walls that separate us. ”So I'm Shadow? What difference does that make?
  • To encourage kindness among the users. “Why'd you do it?” “'cause.”
  • To encourage users to care about others. “I care. I really do care.”
  • To build bonds with those OUTSIDE our flights. “No game should EVER make people treat each other in the manner that people are being treated. Period.”

Those who help my efforts:
Water: @Maui: Babes and Roses (Oo La La), when she can
Shadow: @Snaphance: Art; once a week She also donated a banner for the program C:
Shadow: @TwilightShadow: Dragon babies when they can spare them
Plague: @Zeneka: Dragon Babies
Light: @Hera: Dragon Babies
Lightning: @Akky3210
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions please ask them and I will put them here.

Why you Ryunosuke?
Because I have been on the receiving end of kindness from my flight and others in the community and I want to repay them somehow. I feel that this is the best way I can accomplish that. The best way to repay kindness is to give it in return.

Are you going to be flight biased?
No. Simple as that. You're flight will not effect your chances. Given this response I can not believe I have to state this as well: *I* will not discriminate against races, cultures, religions, sexual identities, gender identities and handicaps. I can not speak for others helping me in my efforts but hope they will follow my example.

Can I donate to you?
I would rather you not. Please instead of donating to me find some random user and give it to them. They need it far more then I and that I'm afraid that if you sent it to me it'd get mixed up in my own personal treasure and items. C:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions please ask them and I will put them here.

Why you Ryunosuke?
Because I have been on the receiving end of kindness from my flight and others in the community and I want to repay them somehow. I feel that this is the best way I can accomplish that. The best way to repay kindness is to give it in return.

Are you going to be flight biased?
No. Simple as that. You're flight will not effect your chances. Given this response I can not believe I have to state this as well: *I* will not discriminate against races, cultures, religions, sexual identities, gender identities and handicaps. I can not speak for others helping me in my efforts but hope they will follow my example.

Can I donate to you?
I would rather you not. Please instead of donating to me find some random user and give it to them. They need it far more then I and that I'm afraid that if you sent it to me it'd get mixed up in my own personal treasure and items. C:
Those I have helped:

Rabbit is a member of the Arcane Clan and was gifted with an Emerald Webwing.
Rothkind s a member of the Plague Clan and received a drawing of one of their dragons: Griselda.
Nano35 of the Wind Clan was gifted with an Amaranth Moth.
Synonym of the Nature Clan was gifted with a beautiful striped mirror named Camelia
Those I have helped:

Rabbit is a member of the Arcane Clan and was gifted with an Emerald Webwing.
Rothkind s a member of the Plague Clan and received a drawing of one of their dragons: Griselda.
Nano35 of the Wind Clan was gifted with an Amaranth Moth.
Synonym of the Nature Clan was gifted with a beautiful striped mirror named Camelia
Blacklist:
Please for the love of my Mother, @Shadowbinder, do not get on this.
Blacklist:
Please for the love of my Mother, @Shadowbinder, do not get on this.
Im for this I do the same thing!

I helped a new plague member and someone else not in my clan :)
I have the same goals. Glad to meet another shadow that&#039;s nice like you. I love shadow clan ^^ <3

I have friend in shadow and in fire and other clan spreading the love no mater what is what I do <3 *hugs you*
Im for this I do the same thing!

I helped a new plague member and someone else not in my clan :)
I have the same goals. Glad to meet another shadow that&#039;s nice like you. I love shadow clan ^^ <3

I have friend in shadow and in fire and other clan spreading the love no mater what is what I do <3 *hugs you*
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Sukio~~ Thank you very much

The ice colored tundra walks over and returns the hug, making sure not to get the cogs and gears sewed onto his clothes and scarf caught in @Sukio&#039;s fur..

When this site started it was full of love and kindness but somehow it all got taken away and we are left with bitterness and racism at the flights. I don&#039;t like it and I want to help bring the site back to how it originally was.
@Sukio~~ Thank you very much

The ice colored tundra walks over and returns the hug, making sure not to get the cogs and gears sewed onto his clothes and scarf caught in @Sukio&#039;s fur..

When this site started it was full of love and kindness but somehow it all got taken away and we are left with bitterness and racism at the flights. I don&#039;t like it and I want to help bring the site back to how it originally was.
@Ryunosuke ~ Your so very welcome <3

A baby wildclaw , wags tail and wraps little arms around you in a warm big hug. Snuggles into your soft fur and pushes head under your scarf and smiles the biggest grin you ever seen <3

Really I heard that from a wind clan member. Said it was full of love and kindness. I noticed that alot people been racism I came from dragoncave, and I pressed to join other clan . Almost picked wind sounded like me in rl, then I went with plague I got bitterness and hate from others. I so want to help restore it back to normal too we need people like us to bring peace ^^

@Ryunosuke ~ Your so very welcome <3

A baby wildclaw , wags tail and wraps little arms around you in a warm big hug. Snuggles into your soft fur and pushes head under your scarf and smiles the biggest grin you ever seen <3

Really I heard that from a wind clan member. Said it was full of love and kindness. I noticed that alot people been racism I came from dragoncave, and I pressed to join other clan . Almost picked wind sounded like me in rl, then I went with plague I got bitterness and hate from others. I so want to help restore it back to normal too we need people like us to bring peace ^^

sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
I support this idea :) Let me know if you want to collaborate in any way.
I support this idea :) Let me know if you want to collaborate in any way.
Indeed. I&#039;m more than willing to help in this venture, by donating items, treasure, and time.
Indeed. I&#039;m more than willing to help in this venture, by donating items, treasure, and time.
@Maui~~ What did you have in mind?

@ExtraSolar~~ Please instead of donating to me find some random user and give it to them. They need it far more then I and that I&#039;m afraid that if you sent it to me it&#039;d get mixed up in my own personal treasure and items. C:
@Maui~~ What did you have in mind?

@ExtraSolar~~ Please instead of donating to me find some random user and give it to them. They need it far more then I and that I&#039;m afraid that if you sent it to me it&#039;d get mixed up in my own personal treasure and items. C:
1 2 3 4 5 6