Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50
Browser: Chrome

Connection Method: Wireless

Device: Macbook

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:

I was as others being treated as if I were logged out while I was logged in. The issue was resolved when I logged out and logged back in.
--

Device: Galaxy S3 Phone

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I am unable to log-into the site at all on my phone

Device: Macbook

I was as others being treated as if I were logged out while I was logged in. The issue was resolved when I logged out and logged back in.
--

Device: Galaxy S3 Phone

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I am unable to log-into the site at all on my phone
ehwsgz.jpg
Browser:
Safari on Mobile, Chrome on Computer
Connection Method:
Cell phone data and Wireless home internet
Device
PC and Samsung Galaxy Note
Cleared history, restarted phone and computer, logged back out and in on both, and I can rarely access my lair without being logged out.

I would also like to note that, for some reason, the "Remember Me" function has always been automatically appearing selected since these problems started, even though the object was never selected before. Just wanted to make a note of it. :)
Browser:
Safari on Mobile, Chrome on Computer
Connection Method:
Cell phone data and Wireless home internet
Device
PC and Samsung Galaxy Note
Cleared history, restarted phone and computer, logged back out and in on both, and I can rarely access my lair without being logged out.

I would also like to note that, for some reason, the "Remember Me" function has always been automatically appearing selected since these problems started, even though the object was never selected before. Just wanted to make a note of it. :)
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Macbook Pro
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging in via the www1 address
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Macbook Pro
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logging in via the www1 address
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
Browser:
Safari (Apple iTouch)
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Wifi

Device:
Laptop (Fujitsu)
Apple iTouch

This happened yesterday as well, I tried to log in but I couldn't access any part of the site because it said I wasn't logged in. So I cleared the cache and it didn't work. Today, I tried logging on Safari and it worked. But, when I tried logging in on my laptop, it didn't work. So I read some of the solutions in this thread and followed what Papermonkey did and went to the front page to log out, and then logged back in with "remember me" unchecked. Now it works!
Browser:
Safari (Apple iTouch)
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Wifi

Device:
Laptop (Fujitsu)
Apple iTouch

This happened yesterday as well, I tried to log in but I couldn't access any part of the site because it said I wasn't logged in. So I cleared the cache and it didn't work. Today, I tried logging on Safari and it worked. But, when I tried logging in on my laptop, it didn't work. So I read some of the solutions in this thread and followed what Papermonkey did and went to the front page to log out, and then logged back in with "remember me" unchecked. Now it works!
wpAnyw8.png
My friend can't access the forums so I'm posting his info for him.

Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Wireless

Device:
Samsung Galaxy

He cleared his cache and cookies and tried logging in and out but still isn't considered logged in anywhere outside the home page. He can't even get to the forum or feed his dragons.

His username is Korawolf if it helps.
My friend can't access the forums so I'm posting his info for him.

Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Wireless

Device:
Samsung Galaxy

He cleared his cache and cookies and tried logging in and out but still isn't considered logged in anywhere outside the home page. He can't even get to the forum or feed his dragons.

His username is Korawolf if it helps.
Browser:
firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
laptop running windows vista
I cleared my cache and tried logging in and out from the index page, as I saw suggested on tumblr. this seems to have worked, at least for now, although i am having to log back in every time i visit the site.
Browser:
firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
laptop running windows vista
I cleared my cache and tried logging in and out from the index page, as I saw suggested on tumblr. this seems to have worked, at least for now, although i am having to log back in every time i visit the site.
Browser Google Chrome
Connection Wireless Home Internet
Device Laptop, MacBook Pro
Steps taken to fix issue have now unchecked the "remember me" box, otherwise my proble,s are sporadic

I am able to stay online for quite some time and do my regular business, but then sometimes when I click on a random page (just now I went to take a message from a purchase at the Auction House) and then I found myself randomly logged out despite just actively being on the site.
Browser Google Chrome
Connection Wireless Home Internet
Device Laptop, MacBook Pro
Steps taken to fix issue have now unchecked the "remember me" box, otherwise my proble,s are sporadic

I am able to stay online for quite some time and do my regular business, but then sometimes when I click on a random page (just now I went to take a message from a purchase at the Auction House) and then I found myself randomly logged out despite just actively being on the site.
shelb.gif shellbubble.gif
  • Browser:
    Chrome
  • Connection Method:
    Wireless Home Internet
  • Device:
    PC
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, etc. I seem to work okay in Internet Explorer, my least favorite browser.
  • Browser:
    Chrome
  • Connection Method:
    Wireless Home Internet
  • Device:
    PC
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, etc. I seem to work okay in Internet Explorer, my least favorite browser.
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
Browser:
Chrome

Connection Method:
Home wireless

Device:
Laptop PC

I've been getting logged out every time I click on a new alert. It directs me to the www1 site and after I log in again everything seems fine.
Browser:
Chrome

Connection Method:
Home wireless

Device:
Laptop PC

I've been getting logged out every time I click on a new alert. It directs me to the www1 site and after I log in again everything seems fine.
Browser:
Chrome.
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet i believe.
Device:
PC with windows 7.
I cleared my cache, logged out and in, and nothing worked. When I'm logged out, some pages show I'm logged in, and some don't. Yesterday it showed me I was logged in on the home page, and today it showed me I was logged out. I don't remember the rest of the pages that didn't work for me. I know my lair is one of them.
Browser:
Chrome.
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet i believe.
Device:
PC with windows 7.
I cleared my cache, logged out and in, and nothing worked. When I'm logged out, some pages show I'm logged in, and some don't. Yesterday it showed me I was logged in on the home page, and today it showed me I was logged out. I don't remember the rest of the pages that didn't work for me. I know my lair is one of them.
GBkaGut.gifr2kTHZo.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50