Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49
  • Browser:
    Firefox
  • Connection Method:
    Home wireless internet
  • Device:
    Dell laptop
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    It said that I was logged out when I went to check my messages and would not allow me to log in, but, when I clicked on the comments for the most recent news post, it showed me as logged in again. It doesn't seem to be fixed per se, I just found a loophole in the bug I guess.
  • Browser:
    Firefox
  • Connection Method:
    Home wireless internet
  • Device:
    Dell laptop
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    It said that I was logged out when I went to check my messages and would not allow me to log in, but, when I clicked on the comments for the most recent news post, it showed me as logged in again. It doesn't seem to be fixed per se, I just found a loophole in the bug I guess.
Browser: Safari
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Mac Laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:

issue number 1: i had the inaccessible pages bug. just logged out and back in to fix it. I haven't had it happen since that first time.

issue number 2: no matter whether i check or uncheck the remember me box, the site keeps logging me out when i sleep my computer.
Browser: Safari
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Mac Laptop

issue number 1: i had the inaccessible pages bug. just logged out and back in to fix it. I haven't had it happen since that first time.

issue number 2: no matter whether i check or uncheck the remember me box, the site keeps logging me out when i sleep my computer.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
•Browser:
Firefox
•Connection Method:
Direct connection to modem
•Device:
PC - Vista
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I have to relog in every time I visit the site, and it sometimes boots me out.
•Browser:
Firefox
•Connection Method:
Direct connection to modem
•Device:
PC - Vista
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I have to relog in every time I visit the site, and it sometimes boots me out.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network
Device:
PC Laptop
I logged out and closed brower. Then I opened Ccleaner to clean all files. Ran that. Then reopened Firefox, logged in. Directed me to the WWW1 page.

Clicked on the message link at top after re-login and it worked. I was able to collect from two emails for Auction sold items. All treasure accounted for now

The wrong date is still showing in the History after item is sold
example:

Scratch
Battle Item
October 04, 2014 (19 minutes ago)
----
Not going to do anymore auctions until this is working better.
All other activities had no trouble today, so far.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network
Device:
PC Laptop
I logged out and closed brower. Then I opened Ccleaner to clean all files. Ran that. Then reopened Firefox, logged in. Directed me to the WWW1 page.

Clicked on the message link at top after re-login and it worked. I was able to collect from two emails for Auction sold items. All treasure accounted for now

The wrong date is still showing in the History after item is sold
example:

Scratch
Battle Item
October 04, 2014 (19 minutes ago)
----
Not going to do anymore auctions until this is working better.
All other activities had no trouble today, so far.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless School Network (CISCO)
Device:
Laptop
I logged in and just avoided going to the homepage. I am logged out any time I visit the homepage.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless School Network (CISCO)
Device:
Laptop
I logged in and just avoided going to the homepage. I am logged out any time I visit the homepage.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless (AT&T)
Device:
Mac
Cleared cache, logged out and logged back in from the inbox page, not the front page.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless (AT&T)
Device:
Mac
Cleared cache, logged out and logged back in from the inbox page, not the front page.
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
having problems logging in; says I'm not listed and the capture is wrong (it never showed me a capture - it was blank).
internet: firefox (latest version)
connection: home internet both connected or wireless (both say they are working)
device: desktop pc
windows 7

(seems this page says I'm logged in; other page (tried to access my dragons) said "you must log in). Cleared the "remember me" entered code again, no luck. Maybe I can't remember my password (it happens; I have soooo many) so if you guys could send a password reset to my registered email, I'd really appreciate it.

thank you.
having problems logging in; says I'm not listed and the capture is wrong (it never showed me a capture - it was blank).
internet: firefox (latest version)
connection: home internet both connected or wireless (both say they are working)
device: desktop pc
windows 7

(seems this page says I'm logged in; other page (tried to access my dragons) said "you must log in). Cleared the "remember me" entered code again, no luck. Maybe I can't remember my password (it happens; I have soooo many) so if you guys could send a password reset to my registered email, I'd really appreciate it.

thank you.
Hugs,
Pixie

banner-green.png
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page.
I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages, though it varies which pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, Forums the first time, now it's main page/Index, Messages, Marketplace, Auction House, Trading Post, Crossroads, and World Map.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page.
I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages, though it varies which pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, Forums the first time, now it's main page/Index, Messages, Marketplace, Auction House, Trading Post, Crossroads, and World Map.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Home Internet
Device:
PC
The first page I land on for the day acts like I'm logged in, but the next page I navigate to boots me to the login screen. I log in and things seem to work fine, but even with the "Remember me" button checked, I have the same problem the next day. This didn't used to be an issue.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Home Internet
Device:
PC
The first page I land on for the day acts like I'm logged in, but the next page I navigate to boots me to the login screen. I log in and things seem to work fine, but even with the "Remember me" button checked, I have the same problem the next day. This didn't used to be an issue.
Lair Clean-Out, Prices Negotiable!tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Ive had issues first thing in the morning on my laptop. Shows I'm still logged in, I can check alert drop down. But if I click the alert page button or message button it says I need to log in. Once i do everything is fine. That is on a home wireless using Chrome.

On my Ipad I can't log in at all. When I click the button, it starts to load but then stops and does nothing.
Ive had issues first thing in the morning on my laptop. Shows I'm still logged in, I can check alert drop down. But if I click the alert page button or message button it says I need to log in. Once i do everything is fine. That is on a home wireless using Chrome.

On my Ipad I can't log in at all. When I click the button, it starts to load but then stops and does nothing.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49