Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49
Browser:
Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
PC (Acer laptop)

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I cleared my cache, and cookies. It seemed to work but I can't access my login page on these pages: Dragon lair, nesting grounds, forums, marketplace, auction house and trading post. It's not even in the corner where it should be. Other than that, I can log in through the home page.
Browser:
Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
PC (Acer laptop)

I cleared my cache, and cookies. It seemed to work but I can't access my login page on these pages: Dragon lair, nesting grounds, forums, marketplace, auction house and trading post. It's not even in the corner where it should be. Other than that, I can log in through the home page.
Browser
FireFox

Connection
Wired home network, Comcast.

Device
PC

Steps that you took to resolve the issue
Cleared Cache. Randomly lets me connect to pages based on refresh . . . .
EDIT: Everything seems to be working perfectly. Didn't change anything else
Browser
FireFox

Connection
Wired home network, Comcast.

Device
PC

Steps that you took to resolve the issue
Cleared Cache. Randomly lets me connect to pages based on refresh . . . .
EDIT: Everything seems to be working perfectly. Didn't change anything else
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Google Asus Nexus 7 (tablet)
Logged out, cleared cache, logged back in.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Google Asus Nexus 7 (tablet)
Logged out, cleared cache, logged back in.
FlameCallerBanner_zpsda0ac48e.png
  • Browser:
    Google Chrome.
  • Connection Method:
    Wireless Home Internet.
  • Device:
    PC.
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    Logged out, and back in via the index page. This issue has happened twice so far today, and logging out and back in as fixed the issue both times.
  • Browser:
    Google Chrome.
  • Connection Method:
    Wireless Home Internet.
  • Device:
    PC.
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    Logged out, and back in via the index page. This issue has happened twice so far today, and logging out and back in as fixed the issue both times.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop PC
I cleared my cache, history and even Autofill data just in case. Every time I access the site after a while or browser reset (regardless if I click 'remember me' or not) I am logged out. I am redirected to the www1 site and log in, and everything is perfectly fine. The main page is the only place I seem to be getting logged out of any time a session expires. Sometimes if I don't log in first and check a news post, I'm taken to the regular www site where I am still logged in.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop PC
I cleared my cache, history and even Autofill data just in case. Every time I access the site after a while or browser reset (regardless if I click 'remember me' or not) I am logged out. I am redirected to the www1 site and log in, and everything is perfectly fine. The main page is the only place I seem to be getting logged out of any time a session expires. Sometimes if I don't log in first and check a news post, I'm taken to the regular www site where I am still logged in.
Browser:
Chrome

Connection Method:
Cell Phone Data Connection

Device:
Nexus 5 phone

I logged out and then back in - I'm not recognized on any page except the main front page. I had to move to my laptop to post this. It's working perfectly on Chrome on my laptop.
Browser:
Chrome

Connection Method:
Cell Phone Data Connection

Device:
Nexus 5 phone

I logged out and then back in - I'm not recognized on any page except the main front page. I had to move to my laptop to post this. It's working perfectly on Chrome on my laptop.
Issue: appear to be logged in, but when click to load a page that requires being logged in (notifications, mailbox), get kicked to the login page.

Browser:
Firefox (with flashblock enabled)

Connection Method:
Wired cable internet (home connection)

Device:
Windows 7 PC, 64 bit

Have been unable to completely resolve issue, but logging back in seems to work fine.
Issue: appear to be logged in, but when click to load a page that requires being logged in (notifications, mailbox), get kicked to the login page.

Browser:
Firefox (with flashblock enabled)

Connection Method:
Wired cable internet (home connection)

Device:
Windows 7 PC, 64 bit

Have been unable to completely resolve issue, but logging back in seems to work fine.
Browser:
Safari and Chrome
Connection Method:
Mobile Internet
Device:
iPhone4
On Safari, FR just doesn't load. The loading wheel appears for one second and then nothing happens.
I then downloaded Chrome for my mobile and with that I can log in but as soon as I try to access another page, it says I need to log in while according to the top right box I am logged in.
Cleared cache, cookies and history several times, logged out and then cleared everything and logged back in with the same results. Tried with both WiFI and mobile internet and nothing works. Completely unable to use FR on my phone.

With WiFi and my computer I have no problems.
Browser:
Safari and Chrome
Connection Method:
Mobile Internet
Device:
iPhone4
On Safari, FR just doesn't load. The loading wheel appears for one second and then nothing happens.
I then downloaded Chrome for my mobile and with that I can log in but as soon as I try to access another page, it says I need to log in while according to the top right box I am logged in.
Cleared cache, cookies and history several times, logged out and then cleared everything and logged back in with the same results. Tried with both WiFI and mobile internet and nothing works. Completely unable to use FR on my phone.

With WiFi and my computer I have no problems.
Browser:
Google Chrome (Version 37.0.2062.94)

Connection Method:
Wireless home internet

Device:
Mac laptop (OS X 10.9.4)

Cleared cache and browsing history, refreshed page (or exited tab and opened a new page if it took too long to load). Still logged out of www (logged in on www1), so logged out on www1 and logged in again (with "Remember Me" checked). Still logged out of www (logged in on www1), so logged out and logged in again (without "Remember Me" checked), and managed to log in on both www and www1. All log outs and log ins were done on the index page, and most pages appear to be loading infinitely.
Browser:
Google Chrome (Version 37.0.2062.94)

Connection Method:
Wireless home internet

Device:
Mac laptop (OS X 10.9.4)

Cleared cache and browsing history, refreshed page (or exited tab and opened a new page if it took too long to load). Still logged out of www (logged in on www1), so logged out on www1 and logged in again (with "Remember Me" checked). Still logged out of www (logged in on www1), so logged out and logged in again (without "Remember Me" checked), and managed to log in on both www and www1. All log outs and log ins were done on the index page, and most pages appear to be loading infinitely.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
wireless internet at home
Device:
PC
i cleared my cache because it wasnt showing me as logged in on the scrying workshop, my lair, and the forums. i still had access to the forums, i just wasnt showing as logged in. but on the scrying workshop page it actually told me that i needed to log in to view the page.
it stayed the same after clearing my cache, but once i logged out and logged back in it worked fine
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
wireless internet at home
Device:
PC
i cleared my cache because it wasnt showing me as logged in on the scrying workshop, my lair, and the forums. i still had access to the forums, i just wasnt showing as logged in. but on the scrying workshop page it actually told me that i needed to log in to view the page.
it stayed the same after clearing my cache, but once i logged out and logged back in it worked fine
3aAJVhJ.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49