Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Duh yeah, I checked already =)
@Duh yeah, I checked already =)
I have 318 broken bottles.

I can't *wait* for that trade to show up. :P This is gonna be good!
I have 318 broken bottles.

I can't *wait* for that trade to show up. :P This is gonna be good!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
Ooh, the item caption contest sounds great! so excited about bee items, aaaa
Ooh, the item caption contest sounds great! so excited about bee items, aaaa
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
Oh my god, those owlets!!!! I have a mighty need ♥♥♥

Also good to see contests other than drawing contests are being held, so folks who aren't that artistically talented/experienced get to enjoy the fun of a contest as well! ^_^
Oh my god, those owlets!!!! I have a mighty need ♥♥♥

Also good to see contests other than drawing contests are being held, so folks who aren't that artistically talented/experienced get to enjoy the fun of a contest as well! ^_^
again, like I said in the last update thing, a reminder about the 15th of September's cyclings would probablyyyy be a good idea... ;;>___>

it hasn't been mentioned since it was announced iirc (??)

if its being advertised int he top corner bar thingy, sorry. I haven't seen it if so. there's quite a few announcements though.. I don't have the patience to wait around and look at 'em all haha

edit; oh wait. holy crud. its September aleady? wow, time flies.. xD;

edit: no, wait, wait... not quite September in this time zone. its September here it the east coast though! xD;

edit: i quit. i cant type *hides under blankets*
again, like I said in the last update thing, a reminder about the 15th of September's cyclings would probablyyyy be a good idea... ;;>___>

it hasn't been mentioned since it was announced iirc (??)

if its being advertised int he top corner bar thingy, sorry. I haven't seen it if so. there's quite a few announcements though.. I don't have the patience to wait around and look at 'em all haha

edit; oh wait. holy crud. its September aleady? wow, time flies.. xD;

edit: no, wait, wait... not quite September in this time zone. its September here it the east coast though! xD;

edit: i quit. i cant type *hides under blankets*
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
How do you know the parasite dragon
How do you know the parasite dragon
[quote name="Lipizzara" date="2014-08-31 17:26:07"]Thanks for the update :3. Whats the whole parasite dragon thing???[/quote] [quote name="Talacia" date="2014-08-31 21:18:53"]So is there a way to tell if your hatchlings are parasites?[/quote] @Lipizzara It's a player-run game to see how many lairs can be "infested". It does not affect the programming or playing of Flight RIsing. It's something that can be fun to participate in though! @Talacia I believe it'll say so in their biography. [br][br] ------ [br][br] [quote name="RWMVG1DC" date="2014-08-31 18:01:48"]@Aequorin Not sure who else to ping for this question, but the Swipp Swap contest... can we use those items you just posted from the Item Caption contest in our design? Or can we only use released items?[/quote] @RWMVG1DC The item must be released. The contest items are not, and should not be included. They are only partially complete until they receive their captions. Because the caption contest ends after the swipp contest, they should be avoided. [br][br] ------ [br][br] [quote name="MidnightLady05" date="2014-08-31 18:07:13"]Would you happen to have a link to put in the announcement to where we turn in our entries for the caption contest? Or did I miss it somewhere[/quote] @MidnightLady05 The contest section in Words has a link up top to this topic, but here it is for future reference: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1183044&p=mb [br][br] ------ [br][br] [quote name="AcidicTears21" date="2014-08-31 20:04:46"]I know that the team has been asked this thousands of times but when will Registration be open again?[/quote] @AcidicTears21 We do not yet have a date, as we are working on several areas of the site that we hope will improve our traffic. When a reg window is ready, we will announce it several days in advance in the news of our website as well as all our social media.
Lipizzara wrote on 2014-08-31 17:26:07:
Thanks for the update :3.
Whats the whole parasite dragon thing???
Talacia wrote on 2014-08-31 21:18:53:
So is there a way to tell if your hatchlings are parasites?

@Lipizzara It's a player-run game to see how many lairs can be "infested". It does not affect the programming or playing of Flight RIsing. It's something that can be fun to participate in though! @Talacia I believe it'll say so in their biography.

RWMVG1DC wrote on 2014-08-31 18:01:48:
@Aequorin
Not sure who else to ping for this question, but the Swipp Swap contest... can we use those items you just posted from the Item Caption contest in our design? Or can we only use released items?

@RWMVG1DC The item must be released. The contest items are not, and should not be included. They are only partially complete until they receive their captions. Because the caption contest ends after the swipp contest, they should be avoided.

MidnightLady05 wrote on 2014-08-31 18:07:13:
Would you happen to have a link to put in the announcement to where we turn in our entries for the caption contest? Or did I miss it somewhere

@MidnightLady05 The contest section in Words has a link up top to this topic, but here it is for future reference: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1183044&p=mb

AcidicTears21 wrote on 2014-08-31 20:04:46:
I know that the team has been asked this thousands of times but when will Registration be open again?

@AcidicTears21 We do not yet have a date, as we are working on several areas of the site that we hope will improve our traffic. When a reg window is ready, we will announce it several days in advance in the news of our website as well as all our social media.
Parasite dragons... Stillborn eggs? O_o
Parasite dragons... Stillborn eggs? O_o
b9aWflB.png
Nice updates, thanks a lot.

...I will never eat these owls. Too cute. ._.
Nice updates, thanks a lot.

...I will never eat these owls. Too cute. ._.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Owls
OWLLLS
Great update, thanks guys!.
Owls
OWLLLS
Great update, thanks guys!.
SIjKhX7.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18