Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
Ooooh they mentioned the parasite thingie :D
Ooooh they mentioned the parasite thingie :D
xb9usn.jpg 7az1aeY.gifxb9usn.jpg
[dances, waves parasite dragon] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5741410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57415/5741410_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]power to the parasite[/i]
[dances, waves parasite dragon]

5741410_350.png

power to the parasite
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Question, how many items can you re-write? Just one, or all of them?
Question, how many items can you re-write? Just one, or all of them?
DQCsQbQ.gif
BUt BUt BUT THE PARASITE DRAGON!

Would it still act like a dragon? Would it have a personality and get attached to its clan mates and be as normal? Would the clan mates be able to tell? Would there REALLY be a difference?

And AND wouldn't that be pretty traumatic for the parents of the original egg to discover that the hatchling isn't really theirs and that their own baby actually got eaten? Not to mention the mates if the parasite managed to get one?

I mean it got awesome angsty rp possibilities BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE BIOLOGICAL DETAILS
BUt BUt BUT THE PARASITE DRAGON!

Would it still act like a dragon? Would it have a personality and get attached to its clan mates and be as normal? Would the clan mates be able to tell? Would there REALLY be a difference?

And AND wouldn't that be pretty traumatic for the parents of the original egg to discover that the hatchling isn't really theirs and that their own baby actually got eaten? Not to mention the mates if the parasite managed to get one?

I mean it got awesome angsty rp possibilities BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE BIOLOGICAL DETAILS
Yay updates!

PENNY JAR TRADE! ...my time has come *eyes stacks of broken bottles*
Yay updates!

PENNY JAR TRADE! ...my time has come *eyes stacks of broken bottles*
Marvelous news, and nice features. XD
Marvelous news, and nice features. XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
well there goes restocking as a way to make money

literally what in the **** are we supposed to do now
well there goes restocking as a way to make money

literally what in the **** are we supposed to do now
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Umm...how does one enter a caption for the items listed?
Umm...how does one enter a caption for the items listed?
[quote name="Devildove" date="2014-08-31 17:20:49"][center][quote name="Raikdow" date="2014-08-31 17:11:40"][quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-08-31 16:54:47"][quote name="Devildove" date="2014-08-31 16:53:44"][quote]Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.[/quote] Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?[/quote] @Devildove, yes.[/quote] *cries* My future bar profits.[/quote]@Raikdow [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zoGz7Sm.gif[/IMG] /s[/center][/quote] @devildove- I... am not sure what emotion Picard is trying to convey here. Or you, for that matter.
Devildove wrote on 2014-08-31 17:20:49:
Raikdow wrote on 2014-08-31 17:11:40:
Aequorin wrote on 2014-08-31 16:54:47:
Devildove wrote on 2014-08-31 16:53:44:
Quote:
Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.

Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?

@Devildove, yes.

*cries* My future bar profits.
@Raikdow
zoGz7Sm.gif

/s

@devildove- I... am not sure what emotion Picard is trying to convey here. Or you, for that matter.
2u8j5dz.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18