Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
SO SO GLAD I've been stockpiling my jars! Thank you!
SO SO GLAD I've been stockpiling my jars! Thank you!
@Raikdow He appears to be crying.
@Raikdow He appears to be crying.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I do appreciate the new stocking in the market place. This was a problem when I joined for since the first light festival even last year.

However, if you plan to have droves of players joining this site like on neopets or others, then they need to stock more often and with more quantities than even now. This isn't going to cut it for another however many thousands of players joining. As I said, this has been an ongoing problems since I joined right around the light festivial last year and is still a bit of a problem even now. There's no way this si going to handle the payload of thousands of new players joining again.
I do appreciate the new stocking in the market place. This was a problem when I joined for since the first light festival even last year.

However, if you plan to have droves of players joining this site like on neopets or others, then they need to stock more often and with more quantities than even now. This isn't going to cut it for another however many thousands of players joining. As I said, this has been an ongoing problems since I joined right around the light festivial last year and is still a bit of a problem even now. There's no way this si going to handle the payload of thousands of new players joining again.
I don't know what to say
Thank you for the Continued Growth and Site wide fixes that help the community.

All is appreciated.
Have a good month all....
Thank you for the Continued Growth and Site wide fixes that help the community.

All is appreciated.
Have a good month all....
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
*Expects to have questions and community concerns answered* *Sees it's turned into yet another news post* [img]http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sheldon-throwing-papers-gif.gif[/img] I quit. The community spotlight section was kind of cool, though. Didn't know about that Parasite project.
*Expects to have questions and community concerns answered*

*Sees it's turned into yet another news post*

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif.gif

I quit.

The community spotlight section was kind of cool, though. Didn't know about that Parasite project.
U58SZuw.png
A nice, chunky update...I'm impressed!
A nice, chunky update...I'm impressed!
Wonderful update. I needed some of this information. Thank you.
Wonderful update. I needed some of this information. Thank you.
TzfAhH6.png
@Aequorin - I am honestly disappointed that the broken jar trade has returned. Don't get me wrong, I love that trade, but I created an accent for Swipp's contest that specifically required the broken jar, and now I know that accent cannot win in its current configuration.
@Aequorin - I am honestly disappointed that the broken jar trade has returned. Don't get me wrong, I love that trade, but I created an accent for Swipp's contest that specifically required the broken jar, and now I know that accent cannot win in its current configuration.
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
So many awesome things! Thank you! \o/
So many awesome things! Thank you! \o/
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
@BluePhoenix, I believe previously in this thread it was said that they would make a clause stating that any items used in the contest that were not swipp trades at the start would still be allowed. So I think, according to that, it should be okay? Hope that helped.
@BluePhoenix, I believe previously in this thread it was said that they would make a clause stating that any items used in the contest that were not swipp trades at the start would still be allowed. So I think, according to that, it should be okay? Hope that helped.
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18