Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I liked this Words on the Wind, lots of neat things! That item caption seems like a really fun idea and even someone like me got brave enough to submit an idea. c: I can't wait to see that outcome!
I liked this Words on the Wind, lots of neat things! That item caption seems like a really fun idea and even someone like me got brave enough to submit an idea. c: I can't wait to see that outcome!
If we do the caption contest, where do we submit our entry?
If we do the caption contest, where do we submit our entry?
@Annakin You submit it here . :)
@Annakin You submit it here . :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
We would like to dispel the misconception that Aequorin is "acting rogue-like" or "changing things around" or "making Words on the Wind her personal blog" and some of the other more colorful choices being used. This is untrue and unfair criticism, as she is directly working alongside with--and guided by--the adminstrative team.

We understand that some players are unhappy, but we need to clear up the rumor that Words on the Wind is different because Flight Rising's Community Manager wanted it to be, and make sure that that frustration is not directed solely at Aequorin because she happens to be publishing it on the site. Not a single version of the segment has gone up without collaborative formatting, editing, and inclusions from the rest of the staff. It is a group effort that is led by and posted by Aequorin, as we felt it was appropriate for a Community Manager to spearhead it. It's community-driven at its core and will remain to be.

If there is frustration or displeasure with its content, that is completely okay and we appreciate that people are letting us know. Without knowing that, we can't possibly know in what ways to make it better. However, some of the behavior and language that has come about as a response to some of Words on the Wind's volumes has been quite negatively-worded and pointed directly at Aequorin.

We have seen several thoughtful and informative feedback posts about what Words on the Wind should include and appreciate this very much. You are absolutely welcome and encouraged to send feedback via Contact Us if you don't feel comfortable voicing it in the forums. As always, please do your utmost to keep conversations and feedback civil and constructive.

We want to make it clear that Aequorin is fulfilling her job both on the site and behind the scenes (in addition to interfacing with you, she does a ton of interfacing with us), and we are very lucky to have her mind and her analysis and her help on the Flight Rising team.
We would like to dispel the misconception that Aequorin is "acting rogue-like" or "changing things around" or "making Words on the Wind her personal blog" and some of the other more colorful choices being used. This is untrue and unfair criticism, as she is directly working alongside with--and guided by--the adminstrative team.

We understand that some players are unhappy, but we need to clear up the rumor that Words on the Wind is different because Flight Rising's Community Manager wanted it to be, and make sure that that frustration is not directed solely at Aequorin because she happens to be publishing it on the site. Not a single version of the segment has gone up without collaborative formatting, editing, and inclusions from the rest of the staff. It is a group effort that is led by and posted by Aequorin, as we felt it was appropriate for a Community Manager to spearhead it. It's community-driven at its core and will remain to be.

If there is frustration or displeasure with its content, that is completely okay and we appreciate that people are letting us know. Without knowing that, we can't possibly know in what ways to make it better. However, some of the behavior and language that has come about as a response to some of Words on the Wind's volumes has been quite negatively-worded and pointed directly at Aequorin.

We have seen several thoughtful and informative feedback posts about what Words on the Wind should include and appreciate this very much. You are absolutely welcome and encouraged to send feedback via Contact Us if you don't feel comfortable voicing it in the forums. As always, please do your utmost to keep conversations and feedback civil and constructive.

We want to make it clear that Aequorin is fulfilling her job both on the site and behind the scenes (in addition to interfacing with you, she does a ton of interfacing with us), and we are very lucky to have her mind and her analysis and her help on the Flight Rising team.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Now I'm curious. Parasite dragon? Legit concern or... How would we even know? :o
Now I'm curious. Parasite dragon? Legit concern or... How would we even know? :o
@Sharpe19 There's nothing to worry about! ♥

They're just highlighting a popular forum game run here . :)
@Sharpe19 There's nothing to worry about! ♥

They're just highlighting a popular forum game run here . :)
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Hey admins, I wanted to say thanks for the Coliseum improvements! I play Coli on my phone a lot, and until the last couple weeks or so it was really easy to lose my Coli session if I tabbed out of the phone's browser to send a text or use a different app - lately I've noticed that Coli refresh/reloads far less frequently when I have to switch out of the browser for any reason, and it's been very nice. Thank you!
Hey admins, I wanted to say thanks for the Coliseum improvements! I play Coli on my phone a lot, and until the last couple weeks or so it was really easy to lose my Coli session if I tabbed out of the phone's browser to send a text or use a different app - lately I've noticed that Coli refresh/reloads far less frequently when I have to switch out of the browser for any reason, and it's been very nice. Thank you!
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
The Carpenter wax description has a missspelling. "there" needs to be "their"
The Carpenter wax description has a missspelling. "there" needs to be "their"
b7zvEII.gif
Those are beautiful dragons guys. :)
Those are beautiful dragons guys. :)
Hello everyone! As the last activity in this thread was in September 2014, this thread has been locked under the no "necroing" clause of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. Thank you! [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
Hello everyone! As the last activity in this thread was in September 2014, this thread has been locked under the no "necroing" clause of the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!

Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18